EMS;possible by simply exchanging both eyes?

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hey everybody...so i was wondering. i'm not sure if this was ever mentioned in the manga...but couldn't Madara and his brother simply exchange their eyes, so both of them would get an EMS without anyone sacrificing his eyelight?? :) do you know what i mean? or if that wasn't possible, how about exchanging one eye? i'd like to hear your opinions^^

Reactions: Legendary Broly

-Logic-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, it doesn't work like that.

MS + MS = EMS.

Once one person receives the EMS they're new eye is a fusion between the original MS and the transplanted one.

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

MS + MS = EMS.

Once one person receives the EMS they're new eye is a fusion between the original MS and the transplanted one.
yea i knwo but does that mean that the other eye gets sealed? i mean to get new eyes u need to get rid of your own..and if some1 takes them what happens? xD

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea i knwo but does that mean that the other eye gets sealed? i mean to get new eyes u need to get rid of your own..and if some1 takes them what happens? xD
no it don't get sealed it fuses you can see it here
You must be registered for see images
and when you only have Ms the other par is missing shown here

Last edited:

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no it don't get sealed it fuses you can see it here
and when you only have Ms the other par is missing shown here
no it don't get sealed it fuses you can see it hereand when you only have Ms the other par is missing shown here
yes thx^^ but still...how about the otherside? if the eyes were exchanged and not forcefully stolen..wouldn't it be the same? :)for exampel,..itachi taking sasukes eyes and giving him his own eyes which he wouldn't need anymore...isnt that...Bi-winning? xD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In a sense it can very well work but in Madara's case his eyes' light was already sealed so if Izuna implanted the eyes he would be blind regardless, in Sasuke and Itachi's case it definately should have worked but they did not think of it because they are not implanting the new eye on top of the old eye are they? They are taking out the original eye and then implanting the new eye so the original eye is no longer needed for them.

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think it works like that it has been hinted many times in the manga that it has to be fused of transplanted
well the abilitiey and the looks of the sharingan kinda fuses right, but in order to transplant eyes u need to take yours out, right? xD so isnt it simply possible to give them back to the eye donator?

FreeTanner17

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

MS + MS = EMS.

That's not how it works either. Do you really think they would fuse the eyes? No. The pattern fuses not the eye. The original patter that the person gets comes from a chemical change in their brain. When they transplant the other persons eyes the design carries over and overlaps. They do not fuse. That is just ridiculous. I don't understand how people could come to that conclusion.

Behemoth55

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey everybody...so i was wondering. i'm not sure if this was ever mentioned in the manga...but couldn't Madara and his brother simply exchange their eyes, so both of them would get an EMS without anyone sacrificing his eyelight?? :) do you know what i mean? or if that wasn't possible, how about exchanging one eye? i'd like to hear your opinions^^
Yes, according to the databook Izuna and madara have just exchanged their eyes without any "fusion". Therefore it's possible that both of them could have the eMS, but not everyone would awake the "new light"-according to Itachi.