kourosh

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Can you please explain why you think the EMS has more power?
It's should obvious by now that Rinnegan > EMS by far.
just because of SO6P it become the best eye power but SO6P is also have 10tails so i think his power is not just because of his eyes. Do you really think a rinnegan user like nagato ( except so6p) can defeat madara or sasuke?

Sina..

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
just because of SO6P it become the best eye power but SO6P is also have 10tails so i think his power is not just because of his eyes. Do you really think a rinnegan user like nagato ( except so6p) can defeat madara or sasuke?
Of course Nagato can defeat Sasuke. And Madara has Rinnegan now, do you think he would downgrade from EMS to Rinnegan?
Kabuto knows Rinnegan is superior to the EMS, that's why he gave Madara Rinnegan. And anyways, Rinnegan is the ultimate doujutsu, because:
EMS + Senju = Rinnegan

FloriGlori

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Of course Nagato can defeat Sasuke. And Madara has Rinnegan now, do you think he would downgrade from EMS to Rinnegan?
Kabuto knows Rinnegan is superior to the EMS, that's why he gave Madara Rinnegan. And anyways, Rinnegan is the ultimate doujutsu, because:
EMS + Senju = Rinnegan
Oho, look who just found Kishimoto's secret notes. Interesting.

kourosh

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
EMS + Senju = Rinnegan
lol.. Nagato lost to itachi with ms :p

Turson

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
We are not talking about users here, but about tools. And in that regard Kishimoto himself called Rinnegan "the strongest eye of them all". Rinnegan is superior, pure and simple.

Kyuubikiller

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
YES!!!! Nagato will rip Sasuke to shreds lol I think Nagato can beat a normal Madara, but not Edo Madara.