EMS infinate izanagi?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well EMS eyes that never lose their light wouldn't that mean that anybody with EMS could spam Izanagi and stuff like that? i mean someone tell if am i wrong or something?:shrug: just tthink about never losing light unlimited use of izanagi.

Οdin

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can't spam Izanagi or Izanami just because you have EMS. Whichever eye you use to cast either genjutsu will be sealed... forever. U_U Being able to spam those techniques would make its user invincible. And we know that Kishimoto won't do that.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe because there is no such thing as infinite izanagi
I mean infinate use of Izanagi XD

You can't spam Izanagi or Izanami just because you have EMS. Whichever eye you use to cast either genjutsu will be sealed... forever. U_U Being able to spam those techniques would make its user invincible. And we know that Kishimoto won't do that.
if this is true why would they say that the light would never go out thats contradiction like the sword that pierces thru any armor and the armor that cannot be pierced ? im just lost sir :sy:

Οdin

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if this is true why would they say that the light would never go out thats contradiction like the sword that pierces thru any armor and the armor that cannot be pierced ? im just lost sir :sy:
*Sigh* I really don't care. And don't give me this :sy: when I'm the one who should be giving it to you. :sy:

Prime Rib

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
inzanagi does not make you lose light, it closes your eye forever. but it would be cool if you could use inzanagi on ems and not lose them XD