0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"You wanna stay, you stay here forever! We gonna bury you here..."

Basic Information

Name: ????
Nickname: Tsūki
Clan: -

Looks: Arabian clothes. Madara physique. Face on picture above. Faint Jamaican accent.

Personality: Rather carefree. Composed if need be, relaxed when the situation allows it.​

Village Info

Village of Birth: Kirigakure
Village of Alliance: Sunagakure​

Rank//Chakra Info

Ninja Rank: Unofficial Sage
Specialty: Water (1st), Genjutsu (2nd), Taijutsu
Elements: Basic 5

Your ninjutsu:
Nin, Gen, Tai, Ken, NB Tai (C-Ranks), Dark release (Needs Training)
Summons: Roadrunners (Owner) and Snakes (Completed)​

Background Info

History:

Hello, my name is Tsuki and am entering the Kazekage's office right now. On the bureau there is a man with white clothing and a hat with the word "wind" written on it. That man is Mockingbird: the Kazekage himself. There were several other present people worthy of mention. Maybe a bit too many for a Kage office. Now don't get me wrong, the office in itself seems fine and all. But the crowd inside it... ya habibi. They made it seem like it was a mental hospital. A man completely tied up with ropes to restrict his movements is defiantly crawling on the ground, his mouth is taped and on his forehead are the words "Kage for a day" (Xavier). On top of him there's an eccentric man telling Xavier to calm the **** down while restricting him further with his own weight and spanking him at the same time (Daemon). To the left there's a woman laughing at those two (Naruta). To the Kazekage's right there's a preoccupied guy who isn't interacting with anyone and seem too busy working on a piece of art (Method). Finally, on a corner, I saw three people each sitting on a chair, they seemed rather composed. One of them, an attractive woman (Vision), one guy who seemed rather young for war (Toshiro), and the other is a blind warrior (~Theleader~). Oh... did I mention the psycho who was running across the mansion with a creepy laughter while placing transportation seals on any possible corner of the room (ReXii)? What am I doing in such a place, you might ask. Well, I am here to officially apply as a shinobi affiliated to the Sand Village. The Kazekage asked me a couple of questions before granting me permission to reside within Sunagakure.​

Other

Equipment/Ninja Tools: He carries a katana on his left hip at all times. Strapped on his back is a Giant War Fan similar to the one used by Madara, however is all white in color and without the tomoe symbols on it. He uses the Giant War Fan to perform techniques that are unique to those who carry a Giant Fan and to skip performing hand seals for certain techniques that could be faster performed with a Giant War Fan (such as certain canon wind techniques). He also carries two empty small-sized scrolls and a ninja pouch containing basic ninja tools (kunais, mini-shurikens, flash bombs, explosive tags, smoke bombs and wire strings).

Summons: He bears a snake tattoo on his right palm and a roadrunner tattoo on his left palm both usable to summon a variety of snakes/roadrunners (depends on which tattoo) to aid him in battle by swiping his blood across one of them. He always wears a on each index finger (2 in total); using them as his primary source to cause self-injury in order to bring forth few droplets of blood to use for the summoning process, which makes it less obvious for the opponent (or eventually inflict self-injury to escape certain illusions).

Scrolls: He carries many topography scrolls, both blank and ready-made. His prepared scrolls consist of three designs. The 1st causes a large maze with thirty meter tall walls to be created. A unique feature about the maze is the spikes protruding from the top of each wall, preventing anyone from mounting themselves on the wall. The 2nd design causes the entire terrain to be turned into nothing, but 10 meter tall pillars across long range. The 3rd and final scroll has a prepared design of tall walls which curve at the top, forming a massive dome which encases everything inside. The diameter of the dome is expansive and once completely formed, its pitch-black inside making it impossible to see anything at all. All of these topography scrolls are used for "Earth Release: Wheel of Fortune" and the ready-made scrolls are carried in separate pockets. He has many other scrolls to perform specific ninjutsu/elemental techniques.​

Picture: See above
Theme Song and Background Music: /

Battles

Won: -
Lost: -​

--------------------------------
Updating .
NB Tai prize.

□ Approved □

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Uzumaki Naruta

Tsuki