[Technical Issue] Email sending system down?

adeshina365

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm trying to activate a new account I just created, but the system isn't sending me the activation email. I've already looked through my inbox, spam ect.. folders and the email isn't there.

This seems to be a general issue because on my current account I noticed that I wasn't receiving an email I needed to change my account details.

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) I don't see any reason why you should have an alternative account if you already have one.
2) You can ask, not just go "I want the admins to fix it". The admins are currently busy with ALL the issues that come with updating the forum, so they don't have time for every little thing, especially not an alt account.
3) With the forum being changed so much, bugs tend to happen. There is an entire thread where you can post them and the admins will check into it.

adeshina365

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) I don't see any reason why you should have an alternative account if you already have one.
2) You can ask, not just go "I want the admins to fix it". The admins are currently busy with ALL the issues that come with updating the forum, so they don't have time for every little thing, especially not an alt account.
3) With the forum being changed so much, bugs tend to happen. There is an entire thread where you can post them and the admins will check into it.
I'm not trying to be rude or anything was just angry at the first replier.

I am not seeking an alternative account!

The email which my current account is tied to will be shut down by the end of the month and I wanted to attach my new one on to it. I noticed I wasn't receiving an email to change my details so I decided to open up a new account, but unfortunately I've been unable to do that.