SamuraiNinja1

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
this rp takes place 1 month after lucie gos back to kota you can ither be a diclonious or human there are also mail diclonious with vectors but with horns like a demons almost. the goal of the diclonious is to wipe out man kind and for the humans to keep the diclounious from wipeing there spices out but it is optional for diclonious to help the humans and fall in love with them and humans the diclonious other wise the story will go as lucie prodicted in the anime.

diclounious: male/femail

humans: civilan
victoms
solder
cops
shop keepers

SamuraiNinja1

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*smashes my way to the infermary were anya is wering only a metal restrant mask uses a vector to smash way sees her calls back my vector and only takes some cloe puts them on then i break off my restant mask all anya can see is my eyes the diclonious walks away then heads out to escape the facilaty* i have to warn lucie befor the others get to her

SamuraiNinja1

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
(yea np iki chan ok elfen lied takes place in moder day japan with this mutaints on the human gentic code called diclonious who have devloupd a mental apendage calld a vector that moves at such a high vibration frequencys they cant be seen or heard and they can cut through anything or rip through anything the anime is very sad gory and has alot of nude seens but ceens were on naruto base we have to make this apreat lest i get flaged for making this thread the main chariters are lucie and kota who the whole story kinda revlols around but this is one month after lucie faced off aginst a whole leagon of solders who tryed to kill her but cens all the diclonious in the show were femail i maid males who are some what more violent and the limit of vetors to a male is 4 the only one who had over 1000 was one of the protagonist doughters oh and if your going to be a diclonious you have to break free of a facilaty that has had you captured cens child hood and you end up masicuring a leagon of guards) *the male diclonious finds a boat and heads to the main land*

Status
Not open for further replies.