[Sign-Ups] Elementary Mafia School Sign Up (Invitational)

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see medias

Elementary Mafia School

Hosted by @Poison and @Thestatusquo

Greetings everyone,

I’m really glad that you guys accepted my invitations and are ready to give this game a try. Instead of one single elaborated post, I’ll try to make you acquainted with the game as you continue to play.

You are requested to watch this short one minute video to grasp the basics of the game:

You must be registered for see medias

Just remember the following points before you dive into the game.

If you rand Mafia :

- Do not disclose your identity or your teammates’ names.
- You can vote along with the town people but as a Mafia, you can sneakily kill a member of town at night [Basically, that’s what makes you the ‘evil’ in the game].

If you rand Town :

- Try to figure out who the actual Mafias are, by talking in the game thread.
- You have got the power to eliminate the Mafias by Voting for them and at the end of the day phase, the player with the most votes will be eliminated/lynched.

I think that’s all you need to know for now. As the game proceeds, you will get to know a lot about the game with practical encounters. You will be assigned a mentor with whom you can talk and get assistance. [You need to have a discord account]

Players List

Subs

The game would start on 14th April, or after getting confirmations from all the players and mentors.
Anyone interested to spectate the game or ready to be a sub should let me know by replying to the thread.

Last edited: