Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Byakuren awaited, atop of the vast river. He could feel the elegant flow of the water, rushing forward to its never ending destination beneath his legs. Even as a child, he couldn't recall a sore memory of his encounters with nature's vast element; continuing to meditate diligently, whilst a wooden sword laid dormant across his thighs.

Byakuren

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's perform this training as if you were Byakuren's conscious, telling (teaching) him about/how to perform Kenjutsu; Byakuren will remain meditated atop of the water, while initiating the given advice through a mental scenario. What are your thoughts on this?

"Kenjutsu (or Sword Technique) is widely known throughout this blood-forsaken world. The Land of Iron's personal military; the Samurai, study the art prominently, shinobi throughout the vast lands utilize it's many styles as well. The Art of the Sword, a truly deadly technique... Especially in the hands of a true master!"

"Ohoho.. Mifune comes too mind! A master in the art of Iaido; I once witnessed him defeat Hanzo, the Salamander with his mastery, his sheer proficiency in the aspect of Kenjutsu was too great. Those were the days, those were times real prodigies, real shinobi were made! Through war, through vigilance!"

"Many arts.. Many sword arts! Hhmm..." Byakuren grumbled silently, the water reciprocating through vibration.

"There was Aikodo, Kendo, Judo... Gah! Bloody mist..! My thoughts escape me!"
His frustration, and lack of remembrance nearly causing him to plunge into the river.

"Ahh, yes. If I remember correctly... I always did senselessly taunt that old geezer Mifune I'd defeat him in a sword dance! Ha! I suppose now would be the perfect time to hone my knowledge of the art."

Last edited: