Supreme
Kin
5,408💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

Eleceed is new series by Son Jaeho in collaboration with artist Jenna. Some of you maybe familiar with Son Jaeho's previous work Noblesse(now finished) and Ability ( now dropped after a long hiatus). Eleceed seems to be have similar premise as the series Ability though still rewritten from the scratch with a different setting and plot line.

Jiwoo, a nice and kind cat loving high school kid, seems to have some kind of special ability though he is hiding it. A severely injured guy, Kaiden, with another supernatural ability of his own, turns himself in to a street cat to escape from his enemies. However he fell unconscious soon after the shape changing in to Garfield cat and is found by Jiwoo lying unconscious when he goes out to feed a bunch of stray cats near his home.

And then... hilarity ensues... well I suppose action will start soon too in next chapters but so far Kaiden seems to have tough time with his new found cat instincts and his own pride as a person.

Check it out guys and let us know what do you think of it?

Reactions: Michelle

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,408💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you drop a link to this series and let us know its platform

Or just google it.

Ability was fun and I wish authors picked it it up again, but it seems the original idea died or the current artist wanted a rest while author went ahead and reworked the original or something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sagebee

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
This is a funny webtoon thanks for sharing. I didn't find it in the english webtoon though but i did read it in english translation elsewhere.
Balanced character improvement and easy plot, i hope it will be well received.