Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Something really bad popped in my mind randomly. You know how Eireen made 2 wizards basically? Like, how she enchanted 2 objects to create two wizards? What if Erza is one such creation. The most powerful one. What if Erza is not real and a human...?

O___o

Please don't Hiro...

Reactions: Belserion

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I read chapter 508 in raw there literally is only one Page of them talking before the battle begins. So I dont know if Their Relation will be explained...

But from what I remember when Erza was a child and talking to Rob in that prison. She said that she wants to become a Flying Wizard with a pointed hat or something..

So pretty much..
You must be registered for see images

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read chapter 508 in raw there literally is only one Page of them talking before the battle begins. So I dont know if Their Relation will be explained...

But from what I remember when Erza was a child and talking to Rob in that prison. She said that she wants to become a Flying Wizard with a pointed hat or something..

So pretty much..
Really? I completely missed that. Man if she did that was some real subtle foreshadowing there XD

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if that would be the case, she would be of a completely different kind than those two subordinates of hers. For starters those two were objects infused with a personality and other magical properties, which then got dispelled when they were beaten. If Erza was similar, she should have been dispelled long ago.

Secondly we know a lot about Erza's history from the moment she was a little girl. So if she was the result of Irene's enchantment, why would Irene make a baby/child? And what's more why would she not care about it for all that time while Neinhart's reaction shows she definitely should be somewhat special as otherwise how could he have known her? I reckon he doesn't have a list of all the enchantments Irene might have made and would even less be afraid of them.

Thirdly those two subordinates didn't really look like Irene, while Erza has a strong resemblance to her.

So even assuming Erza is one of Irene's enchantments, it would be of a different kind than Heine and Juliet. Maybe some horcrux-like existence?

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really? I completely missed that. Man if she did that was some real subtle foreshadowing there XD
It wasnt the pointed hat but the "broomstick" refers to what Irene is Holding in her Hands. And Irene is Flying and more of a Wizard than Erza, as Erza is more of a Warrior.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if that would be the case, she would be of a completely different kind than those two subordinates of hers. For starters those two were objects infused with a personality and other magical properties, which then got dispelled when they were beaten. If Erza was similar, she should have been dispelled long ago.

Secondly we know a lot about Erza's history from the moment she was a little girl. So if she was the result of Irene's enchantment, why would Irene make a baby/child? And what's more why would she not care about it for all that time while Neinhart's reaction shows she definitely should be somewhat special as otherwise how could he have known her? I reckon he doesn't have a list of all the enchantments Irene might have made and would even less be afraid of them.

Thirdly those two subordinates didn't really look like Irene, while Erza has a strong resemblance to her.

So even assuming Erza is one of Irene's enchantments, it would be of a different kind than Heine and Juliet. Maybe some horcrux-like existence?
Well, what bugs me is how she referred to Erza. "We are one and the same" or something along those lines. Hiro isn't normally very deep in hiding stuff behind what his characters say so I don't think that line is Eireen trying to circumvent or answer cryptically. So, the idea that Eireen is Erza's Mother (which I initially catered and more or less assumed to be the answer) is out of the window and it hints more for either Eireen being Erza's sister or lost twin, Eireen and Erza being, one way or another, through magical means, part of each other OR, the most disturbing aspect is that Eireen might be an alternate time line version of Erza or something around those lines.