Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right.

After forming a single hand seal, I can gather chakra in my mouth and release a web that spread outward like a net to capture my prey or target, the web is strong enough to pin a human to the ground as there is chakra flowing within the web, so it is no ordinary web

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the late reply:

(Burū jorogumo) - Blue Joro Spider
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: After performing the required sequence of hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat and uses this technique is simply the manipulation of web by the summoner or the summoned spiders. When used by the spiders the web emitted hardens into spikes. The summoner can also emit web from their mouths and manipulate it into such things as a net to trap opponents.

Note: Can only be used by members who possess the spider contract

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No problem sensei.

A technique that require three hand seals to be formed then enable me to manipulate the web I release into a net trap. For my spider, the web it release will turn into a striking weapon

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No problem sensei.

A technique that require three hand seals to be formed then enable me to manipulate the web I release into a net trap. For my spider, the web it release will turn into a striking weapon
Alrighty up next:

(Kumo Ninpo: Arakunē no Megumi) Spider Ninja Arts: The Anointment of Arachne
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Description: The technique, utilized by a chosen few of the Spider Contract, follows the concepts of the Tarantula species where the user will have his chakra form minuscule hairs to jut from the pores of his skin all over his body. These hairs aren't very visible to the naked eye as they appear as translucent minor body hair. Their purpose however, is to act as an irritant to opponents whenever it comes in contact with any exposed skin and/or body parts such as the eyes, nose, and even ears. By having this technique fall in tandem with Taijutsu and other close quarter arts the user can effectively transfer these hairs onto his opponent to have them itch and wail at their troublesome nature- much like that of the actual Tarantula technique. In addition to close quarter application, the user can have all the hairs evicted from his body in an omnidirectional burst up to short ranged of his person, doing this however ends the technique. The hairs, being translucent by nature but silvery in direct light won't be noticed much by opponents but again once it lands on their exposed skin and body parts instant irritation occurs which can stop even the most focused warrior in the middle of an attack. In addition to this the hairs also serve as a grip to users, allowing them to scale walls and traverse slippery surfaces with ease.

Note: Lasts three turns
Note: Can only be used four times per match
Note: Can only be used by members who possess the spider contract

Reactions: Avonomemi

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am already hairy u_u

The technique enable me grow longer skin hair that can not be easily seen by the naked eye, the hair is filled with my chakra and I can release the hairs in all direction at the same time but that will be the end of the technique.
The irritation effect is best utilised when it comes in contact with the same areas that you can get infected with coronavirus from and more lol
Lastly it is a good combo with tai.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Kumosōkai no Jutsu) - Spider Web Unrolling Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Description: A web that captures and contains all enemies attacking from the front. The user catches his enemy off guard by releasing it while in the air. By swiftly spreading the ball of thread, the web covers a wide area. The chakra imbued threads cannot be cut by even a dagger. The sticky and elastic threads are so strong that even an elephant pulling each end would not break them. The enemy is unable to budge a muscle, let alone fight back. Once captured, their fate is in the hands of the user. This web however can be destroyed through the use of the Gentle Fist or by heating it high temperatures.

Note: Can only be used by Spider Contract signers.

(Amagumo no jutsu) - Rain of Spiders Technique
Chakra: 20
Description: After the user has summoned Kyodaigumo (giant spider), it would release an egg sac full of baby spiders each roughly the size of a small dog. The user then cuts open the sac, causing the spiders to rain down on his opponent. The spiders would each spin a strand of webbing as they fell, thus encircling the opponent in webbing and pinning them to the ground. The web is B-Rank in strength and the sack contains about 20 spiders.

Note: Can only be used by Spider Contract signers.

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Baby spiders cute.... X__X
1st jutsu - creates a rather strong web that is good for pinning down a target, when release it can spread wide like a net making it difficult to evade from. It can be released while in the air. The web is weak to gentle fist and heat but can not be cut by an ordinary dagger.

2nd justu - I first have to summon a giant spider which then produce an egg saw containing 20 spiders then I perform a caesarean section on the egg sac to release the 20 baby spiders to rain down on my target, as they fall on the target they produce threads of web to circle and bind the target

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last one:

(Kumo Ninpō: Doton: Tsubasa Suto Ito) - Spider Arts: Earth Release: Wing Strike Thread
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user first generates a vast swath of string composed of spider silk, then condenses it all into innumerable clusters that terminate in sharp points. Beyond the naturally high tensile strength of spider silk, the terminal ends of each cluster - the points - are further enhanced with doton before being sent at high speeds towards a predetermined location in front of the user. As a result, the raw power of these particular segments are significantly increased whilst being distinguished by a noticeably darker hue. Overall, it is likened to "a thousand arrows" (nonliteral).

Note: Useable twice per battle.
Note: User must be a signer of the Spider Contract.

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Earth release, my fav

A bit complicated, I can use this technique to create and shoot a large number of arrow shaped spider silk which is reinforced with earth hardening technique. The spider silks produced in large amount are condensed into clusters and reshaped to have pointed end hence looking an arrow. The spider silk arrows are thick, strong and have a darker hue appearance. Lastly the spider silk cluster formed can travel at high speed making it near impossible to simply dodge.