Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Luciano Primo is seen standing on a plain grass field with a very positive and happy smile on his face as he awaits for his partner and teacher to arrive.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol. I no have a link. I got it in the Village Tourney remember. Only RP Mod is Jinbei and he's inactive as of late. I have have Mathias and or Blizzard Vouch for me if you like.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Alright serious time.

As you know, I am a big lover of taijutsu and the Eight Inner Gates are a specialized set of techniques accessible only to the most elite trained users of taijutsu. Fortunately for you, an exception was made for you two. :3 To keep the role play aspect in touch, I shall be using a Might Guy and Rock Lee bio for this training. ^^

Now, tell me everything you know about taijutsu, the EIGs in general, each specific gate and it's location, the power associated with it, well known users of taijutsu, what makes the gates so dangerous to both the user and the enemy, and every other tidbit of information you can think of related to the gates. O_O

Oh, look what i have here. :D

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright serious time.

As you know, I am a big lover of taijutsu and the Eight Inner Gates are a specialized set of techniques accessible only to the most elite trained users of taijutsu. Fortunately for you, an exception was made for you two. :3 To keep the role play aspect in touch, I shall be using a Might Guy and Rock Lee bio for this training. ^^

Now, tell me everything you know about taijutsu, the EIGs in general, each specific gate and it's location, the power associated with it, well known users of taijutsu, what makes the gates so dangerous to both the user and the enemy, and every other tidbit of information you can think of related to the gates. O_O

Oh, look what i have here. :D

Taijutsu - Also known as body techniques or hand to hand combat is a form of fighting like ninjutsu and genjutsu. However unlike either two, Taijutsu relies on body movements to strike to the opponent's body or even defend once's self. The practice of this would be called martial arts, the main foundation to taijutsu. From then on, taijutsu can be combined with all sorts of things like ninjutsu, introducing us to nintaijutsu, like the Raikage exclusively uses. The other main use would be weapons. This was displayed when Lee/Gai used nun-chucks to fight certain individuals in combination with their taijutsu. Although taijutsu does not require chakra and relies solely on the human body's stamina, one can actually add chakra to his taijutsu to increase its strength and speed as well as durability, allowing the user to output the same "strength" as if he were using no chakra, with the aid of chakra.

Eight Inner Gates - The eight inner gates are eight small "gates" that are located all throughout the chakra circulatory system of a shinobi. To avoid the body from being harmed by the usage of chakra, the chakra pathways allows the user to release a steady stream of chakra to perform necessary techniques. However, by opening the gate(s), the user is forcefully releasing/pumping out more then the necessary chakra by making the path ways bigger like opening a dam and letting the water flow out, drastically increasing the flow throughout the system. Although it may sound good in theory, it's actually a double edged sword. There is a reason as to why there are "restraints" in the chakra pathway and that is to avoid muscle and body break down. Allowing the body to circulate such vasts amounts of chakra with the gates open, easily tears through muscle tissue by working the muscles beyond their normal physical limits/capacities as well as severe exhaustion from making the heart and all other organs work much faster than usual. Due to the immense amount of stress and damage that the gates cause, the user is unable to keep them open for long periods of time. Also, should he open all of them (Up to the Eighth) the user will end up dying after the gate is activated from going far beyond the human capacities.

First Gate - The Gate of Opening or also known as the "Kaimon" gate which located in the brain. By opening this gate, the user is able to utilize his muscles by 100%. Normally, the percentage for the usage of our muscles is much lower. This is to prevent them from tearing apart and breaking down from pushing them so hard. When opening this gate the user is allowed to use the infamous Front Lotus, a highly complex technique that requires a high level of physically strength and speed to complete.

Second Gate - The Gate of Healing/Rest or also known the Kyumon gate is also located in the brain like the first one. This gate is a booster of sorts towards the first gate. By opening the second gate the user is able to increase his physical strength to a higher level than before as well as re-energize his body, allowing him to continue with the muscle abuse.

Third Gate - Gate of Life or also known as the Seimon gate is located in the spinal cord. This gate increases the user's blood flow, allowing the user to perform the reverse lotus, a mode advanced version of the front lotus I spoke of earlier.

Fourth Gate - The Gate of Pain or also known as the Shomon gate is also located in the spinal cord. This gate further increases the user's speed and power. However this is when the increase attributes start to tear through the muscle tissue by working them past their normal limits.

Fifth Gate - The Gate of Limit/Closing or also known as the Tomon gate is located in the abdominal area. This gate also increases both the user's speed and power.

Sixth Gate - The Gate of View/Joy or also known as the Keimon gate is located in the stomach area. This gate increases the speed and power of the user as well, allowing him to perform the morning peacock technique. The morning peacock technique relies on the user releasing a barrage of punches so fast that the mere friction caused by them sets his fists on fire, allowing the user to release fire blasts towards his desired target.

Seventh Gate - The Gate of Wonder/Shock or also known as the Kyomon gate is located below the stomach. This gate further increases the user's speed and power. By opening this gate, the user will be seen pouring out a certain colored type of sweat from every pore of his body. This very sweat evaporates near instantly, from the user's heat energy, making it seem as if he is coated in a cloak of energy/chakra. Due to the massive work the muscles are going through by opening the 7th gate, the muscle fibers now start to rip to shreds at this point, causing the user intense pain should anything come into contact with him. However, the user is able to utilize a higher leveled technique called the Daytime Tiger. The technique's main focus is the user punching his own palm so hard that mere air pressure caused by both colliding ends would send a massive blast of condensed air towards the desired target.

Eight & Final Gate - The Gate of Death or also known as the Shimon gate is located at the heart. Opening this gate will cause the heart to start pumping faster than it ever has, far passing its normal limitations, even the new found limits caused by the previous gates. By doing so, the user's speed and power go out the roof, far greater than any other gate.

Known Taijutsu Users - Might Gai, Rock Lee, Naruto Uzumaki, Kakuzu, Kakashi Hatake, Kiba Inuzuka.

Dangers to both user and enemy - Well I believe I explained the dangers to the user himself in the information stated above. As far as the enemy goes.. well.. lets just say he isn't going to have a good time battling against a user that has the gates opened. The main and obvious reason is because the opponent would most likely be unable to follow the inhuman speeds the user is moving at, as well as combat against such monstrous strength.

* Throws on the suit * Hell yeah!

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Does thou really have to do a repeat after such an awesome explanation?

Taijutsu - is a form of hand to hand combat. Both Maito Guy and Rock Lee are famous for using Taijutsu. Naruto has been shown using Taijutsu mostly with Shadow Clones or Sage Mode/Senjutsu. The Hyuga Clan are most proficient at their form of Taijutsu called Jyuken. Maito Guy uses Nunchuks while Lee uses both Nunchuks, a staff, and metal chains with his taijutsu.

The Eight Inner Gates or EIG for short are chakra limiters/barriers placed throughout the body of a ninja. Upon breaking the chakra limiter/barrier, it affects the body in both a positive and negative way; giving the user increased speed and strength while providing the consequence of fatigue and the tearing of muscles and extreme pain from gates 1-7. The Eight and final gate upon opening, will provide immense power, but ultimately result in death.

Currently the only known EIG users are Kakashi Hatake, Rock Lee, and Maito Guy. Kakashi Hatake is believed to be able to open the 1st gate, having performed the hidden lotus technique before, which requires the opening of the first gate.

The first two gates are located in the brain. Gates 3-7 are located throughout the spine going downwards in order, and gate 8 is located where the heart is, which is why you die after opening it.

*Holds up the suit*
Him.....changes it to black and red.

Much better. Now thats sexy

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Taijutsu - Also known as body techniques or hand to hand combat is a form of fighting like ninjutsu and genjutsu. However unlike either two, Taijutsu relies on body movements to strike to the opponent's body or even defend once's self. The practice of this would be called martial arts, the main foundation to taijutsu. From then on, taijutsu can be combined with all sorts of things like ninjutsu, introducing us to nintaijutsu, like the Raikage exclusively uses. The other main use would be weapons. This was displayed when Lee/Gai used nun-chucks to fight certain individuals in combination with their taijutsu. Although taijutsu does not require chakra and relies solely on the human body's stamina, one can actually add chakra to his taijutsu to increase its strength and speed as well as durability, allowing the user to output the same "strength" as if he were using no chakra, with the aid of chakra.

Eight Inner Gates - The eight inner gates are eight small "gates" that are located all throughout the chakra circulatory system of a shinobi. To avoid the body from being harmed by the usage of chakra, the chakra pathways allows the user to release a steady stream of chakra to perform necessary techniques. However, by opening the gate(s), the user is forcefully releasing/pumping out more then the necessary chakra by making the path ways bigger like opening a dam and letting the water flow out, drastically increasing the flow throughout the system. Although it may sound good in theory, it's actually a double edged sword. There is a reason as to why there are "restraints" in the chakra pathway and that is to avoid muscle and body break down. Allowing the body to circulate such vasts amounts of chakra with the gates open, easily tears through muscle tissue by working the muscles beyond their normal physical limits/capacities as well as severe exhaustion from making the heart and all other organs work much faster than usual. Due to the immense amount of stress and damage that the gates cause, the user is unable to keep them open for long periods of time. Also, should he open all of them (Up to the Eighth) the user will end up dying after the gate is activated from going far beyond the human capacities.

First Gate - The Gate of Opening or also known as the "Kaimon" gate which located in the brain. By opening this gate, the user is able to utilize his muscles by 100%. Normally, the percentage for the usage of our muscles is much lower. This is to prevent them from tearing apart and breaking down from pushing them so hard. When opening this gate the user is allowed to use the infamous Front Lotus, a highly complex technique that requires a high level of physically strength and speed to complete.

Second Gate - The Gate of Healing/Rest or also known the Kyumon gate is also located in the brain like the first one. This gate is a booster of sorts towards the first gate. By opening the second gate the user is able to increase his physical strength to a higher level than before as well as re-energize his body, allowing him to continue with the muscle abuse.

Third Gate - Gate of Life or also known as the Seimon gate is located in the spinal cord. This gate increases the user's blood flow, allowing the user to perform the reverse lotus, a mode advanced version of the front lotus I spoke of earlier.

Fourth Gate - The Gate of Pain or also known as the Shomon gate is also located in the spinal cord. This gate further increases the user's speed and power. However this is when the increase attributes start to tear through the muscle tissue by working them past their normal limits.

Fifth Gate - The Gate of Limit/Closing or also known as the Tomon gate is located in the abdominal area. This gate also increases both the user's speed and power.

Sixth Gate - The Gate of View/Joy or also known as the Keimon gate is located in the stomach area. This gate increases the speed and power of the user as well, allowing him to perform the morning peacock technique. The morning peacock technique relies on the user releasing a barrage of punches so fast that the mere friction caused by them sets his fists on fire, allowing the user to release fire blasts towards his desired target.

Seventh Gate - The Gate of Wonder/Shock or also known as the Kyomon gate is located below the stomach. This gate further increases the user's speed and power. By opening this gate, the user will be seen pouring out a certain colored type of sweat from every pore of his body. This very sweat evaporates near instantly, from the user's heat energy, making it seem as if he is coated in a cloak of energy/chakra. Due to the massive work the muscles are going through by opening the 7th gate, the muscle fibers now start to rip to shreds at this point, causing the user intense pain should anything come into contact with him. However, the user is able to utilize a higher leveled technique called the Daytime Tiger. The technique's main focus is the user punching his own palm so hard that mere air pressure caused by both colliding ends would send a massive blast of condensed air towards the desired target.

Eight & Final Gate - The Gate of Death or also known as the Shimon gate is located at the heart. Opening this gate will cause the heart to start pumping faster than it ever has, far passing its normal limitations, even the new found limits caused by the previous gates. By doing so, the user's speed and power go out the roof, far greater than any other gate.

Known Taijutsu Users - Might Gai, Rock Lee, Naruto Uzumaki, Kakuzu, Kakashi Hatake, Kiba Inuzuka.

Dangers to both user and enemy - Well I believe I explained the dangers to the user himself in the information stated above. As far as the enemy goes.. well.. lets just say he isn't going to have a good time battling against a user that has the gates opened. The main and obvious reason is because the opponent would most likely be unable to follow the inhuman speeds the user is moving at, as well as combat against such monstrous strength.

* Throws on the suit * Hell yeah!
:T_T:

Does thou really have to do a repeat after such an awesome explanation?

Taijutsu - is a form of hand to hand combat. Both Maito Guy and Rock Lee are famous for using Taijutsu. Naruto has been shown using Taijutsu mostly with Shadow Clones or Sage Mode/Senjutsu. The Hyuga Clan are most proficient at their form of Taijutsu called Jyuken. Maito Guy uses Nunchuks while Lee uses both Nunchuks, a staff, and metal chains with his taijutsu.

The Eight Inner Gates or EIG for short are chakra limiters/barriers placed throughout the body of a ninja. Upon breaking the chakra limiter/barrier, it affects the body in both a positive and negative way; giving the user increased speed and strength while providing the consequence of fatigue and the tearing of muscles and extreme pain from gates 1-7. The Eight and final gate upon opening, will provide immense power, but ultimately result in death.

Currently the only known EIG users are Kakashi Hatake, Rock Lee, and Maito Guy. Kakashi Hatake is believed to be able to open the 1st gate, having performed the hidden lotus technique before, which requires the opening of the first gate.

The first two gates are located in the brain. Gates 3-7 are located throughout the spine going downwards in order, and gate 8 is located where the heart is, which is why you die after opening it.

*Holds up the suit*
Him.....changes it to black and red.

Much better. Now thats sexy
Might Guy listens to the explanation from both Mathias and Azazel intently, and upon hearing the end of Mathias' speech, promptly flashes the Good Guy Pose, teeth glistening as he smiles.

Guy: :D That's it, Mathias!! Let the power of youth explode!! Don't let anything stir you up the path you have drawn for yourself! Forge ahead in the end! Stick to it Lee! Make me proud! Be everything you can be!!!..... Wrong moment my boy. I got caught up in the power of youth!! But If you do not believe in yourself, then hard work is useless!! And Azazel! The only suit that is capable of containing the power that is the youthful power of youth is the Green Spandex Jumpsuit!

Lee: Wise words, Guy sensei! So simple but filled with such profound meaning!

Guy: Thank you Lee, I try to stretch the point across.

*Mathias and Azazel just stare at them*

guy: Oh yes, Lee don't let me interupt your training. Carry on.

*runs to the side and strikes a nice guy pose again before sitting*

Lee: Now. Are you ready to begin training with the Leaf's Handsome Devil? If so, we begin with your strength training first.
*points to dummy*

*gives Mathias and Azazel a rock*

Now I want you to show your true skill in battle and throw the rock and hit the dummy. This has nothing to do with training but after this we will begin.:D

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:T_T:

Might Guy listens to the explanation from both Mathias and Azazel intently, and upon hearing the end of Mathias' speech, promptly flashes the Good Guy Pose, teeth glistening as he smiles.

Guy: :D That's it, Mathias!! Let the power of youth explode!! Don't let anything stir you up the path you have drawn for yourself! Forge ahead in the end! Stick to it Lee! Make me proud! Be everything you can be!!!..... Wrong moment my boy. I got caught up in the power of youth!! But If you do not believe in yourself, then hard work is useless!! And Azazel! The only suit that is capable of containing the power that is the youthful power of youth is the Green Spandex Jumpsuit!

Lee: Wise words, Guy sensei! So simple but filled with such profound meaning!

Guy: Thank you Lee, I try to stretch the point across.

*Mathias and Azazel just stare at them*

guy: Oh yes, Lee don't let me interupt your training. Carry on.

*runs to the side and strikes a nice guy pose again before sitting*

Lee: Now. Are you ready to begin training with the Leaf's Handsome Devil? If so, we begin with your strength training first.
*points to dummy*

*gives Mathias and Azazel a rock*

Now I want you to show your true skill in battle and throw the rock and hit the dummy. This has nothing to do with training but after this we will begin.:D
Errrmmm.. *Scratches head with a confused look on his face upon seeing Gai's wild comments.*

Upon receiving the rock Mathias holds it up in front of him, carefully examining it, taking into account its shape, size, and weight. Within a few seconds, a small grin is seen across Mathias' face. He then proceeds to close his right hand shut with the rock inside his grasp as he lowers his arm down to the side of his body. Mathias continues to assume somewhat of a throwing stance, spreading his legs apart, increasing his footing and balance. Mathias arcs his back to the right side of him as he pulls his right arm back, having the top of his hand facing the ground and the arm fully extended. In one swift motion, Mathias places most of his weight on his left foot as he shifts his body forward, releasing the rock forward by thrusting his arm forward, under-throwing the rock he was holding. As the rock leaves his hand, a small blast of wind is released from the mere pressure, causing a cloud of dust to emerge. The rock continues forward as it pierces through the training dummy's bull's eye crosshair section then continues to pierce through several trees, ending its path lodged inside of a giant stone at the end of the tree line, "smoke" emerging from within the hole left behind. (You didn't really specify the size of the rock so I went with.. a small rock lol)

Last edited:

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Throw rock at the dummy.

Azazel takes the rock in his hand from Rock Lee and begins rolling it in his dominate (right) hand and tossing it up and down. This is done to see if there are any imperfections within the rock, its size and shape and to get used to holding the mass in his hand. Azazel then jumps a few steps backwards from Rock Lee and Mathias and begins to size up his target. Rock Lee had not specified where to aim the rock, just simply at the dummy. He figured that a show of skill would be needed and held the rock between his pointer finger and thumb of his right hand. Stretching his right arm behind him, Azazel threw the rock aiming at the smallest possible target that he could aim it.

It was Mathias' Penor....jk....it was the dummies penor.