chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really? And not about the ad but about the people, do you really think this is a racist message? Really?

You must be registered for see images

Apparently the line translates to this;
"If darkness is half beauty, then whiteness is full beauty.”
Underneath is another line that says;
“Because we are against racism, we will eat both of them, not only one. Which will you choose?”

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really? And not about the ad but about the people, do you really think this is a racist message? Really?

You must be registered for see images

Apparently the line translates to this;
"If darkness is half beauty, then whiteness is full beauty.”
Underneath is another line that says;
“Because we are against racism, we will eat both of them, not only one. Which will you choose?”

I don't wanna surprise you but pretty much all north africans and Middle/south africans look down on eachother because of race and religion.

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As a north African, I can tell everyone here that that isn't true.
I have been in Caïro and they talked bad about black people even our personal driver.

Also Ghadaffi a country leader said bad stuff about blacks so don't try to hide it. Maybe you aren't like that which is good but believe me when north and middle-south dislike eachother

KCN

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have been in Caïro and they talked bad about black people even our personal driver.

Also Ghadaffi a country leader said bad stuff about blacks so don't try to hide it. Maybe you aren't like that which is good but believe me when north and middle-south dislike eachother
I can't speak for Egypt, but in places like Algeria, Morocco and Tunisa it isn't like that.