Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why didn't Kabuto summon Kushina during the war? Her chakra chains would have been a major opposition to Naruto and Kyuubi after all she was capable of restricting full powered kyuubi just after extraction and giving birth. At full power she would have proven to be a tough challenge. I mean many other fodder ninja were summoned so why a game changer like Kushina was ignored? It would have been a major emotional blow too.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only her use was that her secret art was as effective in restraining the kyubi just as much as Hashirama's wood style. So she was kinda pointless in the battlefield.

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe he didn't find her body, I have read that he didn't summon Jiraiya because he didn't know where his body were. I don't think she would be that useless in the battle, but still it would cause a breakdown in Naruto's emotions if he saw his mother this way.

Last edited:

Scryed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He probably couldn't find her body. Those chains of hers could be used offensively as shown through Karin using "Kushina's chains" to fight Spiral Zetsu's Buddha Statue.

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why didn't Kabuto summon Kushina during the war? Her chakra chains would have been a major opposition to Naruto and Kyuubi after all she was capable of restricting full powered kyuubi just after extraction and giving birth. At full power she would have proven to be a tough challenge. I mean many other fodder ninja were summoned so why a game changer like Kushina was ignored? It would have been a major emotional blow too.
Naruto in KCM mode would just speed blitz her and seal her
then probably cry a little and go on an "I love you mom" speech

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kushina is a beast. She's honestly underrated.
That she is. Let’s not forget that she was capable of putting up a barrier that not even the Third Hokage could penetrate, all while holding down full Kurama after giving birth and forcefully getting a Bijuu extracted.
Uzumaki’s are too OP. :sigar:

Dremolite

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only someone like God tier can beat Kushina in her fullest power. It has to taken into consideration that kushina was the strongest in her clan. There were no people stronger than her and that is why she was taken as medium for jinchuuriki.

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She wasn't praised enough in her life for anyone to go look for her. She was a good host and good as subduing beasts. That's it

They went into war already having 7 of 9 beasts and enough edo summons capable of capturing them so \o/

I would have loved to see her though

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That she is. Let’s not forget that she was capable of putting up a barrier that not even the Third Hokage could penetrate, all while holding down full Kurama after giving birth and forcefully getting a Bijuu extracted.
Uzumaki’s are too OP. :sigar:
:sdo: You mean a barrier he never tried to penetrate?