Edo Nagato (Naruto Shippuden) vs Karma Kawaki (Boruto: Next Generations)

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Both characters are using anime versions. Setting, forest

No manga or guidebook info, Fight starts 20 ft apart and nagato would be within his red haired state.

Also he starts the fight ontop of his bird

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,475💸
Kumi
1,917💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nagato negs.
Post automatically merged:

Can't believe this site is still alive (albeit barely)

Kawaki shits on him no difficulty. The ****?
Man edo nagato would just straight strip away his soul GG lmao Kawaki doesn’t have a counter to blunt force attacks nor could he stop edo regeneration. Nagato also having UNLIMITED chakra? Tough. No counter to shinra tensei either. Probably couldn’t handle one or two summons at a time. Chibaku tensei definitely GG. Nagato could literally just play around with Kawaki the entire time without breaking a sweat. Let us not forget he’s a battle genius, on par with the likes of Itachi. Kawaki legit gets negged. All he has going for him is sub-par regen and sub-par absorption compared to edo Nagato.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kawaki would have to thought-blitz Nagato in order to stand a chance, because the powers of the Six Paths are too strong.

Without a blitz, Nagato would create distance with an Almighty Push then hide inside the dog, which pure physical attacks cannot overcome. Once he decides to end the fight, a few missiles chase down Kawaki until he tires out and is blasted.

The powers of Isshiki should also be useless, because he cannot shrink living matter and Rinnegan vision would see small spikes with energy inside them.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The powers of Isshiki should also be useless, because he cannot shrink living matter and Rinnegan vision would see small spikes with energy inside them.
Can kawaki use the shrink power?
I am not aware of him being able too

pretty much just me posting now that infant is gone
I thought you left as it was just me posting threads, anyways welcome back to the bob forum. I suppose

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can kawaki use the shrink power?
I am not aware of him being able too
I think he can.

The latest chapter mentioned him being able to nullify Code by shrinking his markings.

I thought you left as it was just me posting threads, anyways welcome back to the bob forum. I suppose
Thanks.

I was waiting for new content or replies to my own threads.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was waiting for new content or replies to my own threads.
Well there's tons of new threads tho

The latest chapter mentioned him being able to nullify Code by shrinking his markings.
Both characters are using anime versions.
no manga content, just anime feats on this thread

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, i noticed today

In that case, no Isshiki powers then.

Besides that, OP only mentions Karma so I think Isshiki powera would be restricted even if available. I mentioned them because I wanted to cover all posts.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you think about both kawaki and nagato are not that different, both are used as tools by others and forcibly have parts of their dna in them so they can forfill some goal with nagato it was to revive madara and with kawaki, it was to be used as a body for isshiki. they also both gain powers from their superiors also both defected from those who had control of them at first

Besides that, OP only mentions Karma so I think Isshiki powera would be restricted even if available. I mentioned them because I wanted to cover all posts.
Yea, I only mentioned karma. So no state 2 but yea get what your saying even with everything available
nagato would still win

Reactions: Infant