Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The Edo Kage consist of Muu, 4th Kazekage, 3rd Raikage, and the 2nd Mizukage

Conditions: Edo bodies but don't regenerate. Nagato is also in his reguvinated state
Intel: Manga
Restrictions: Gedo Mazo doesn't have any Bijuu inside it. CT and CST

Last edited:

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Still probably win here they both can see Mu, and Pain can get them above the mist.

Eh, well I guess lightened third would be a problem but he's probably slower than lightened Ay which means they could react.

DemonicAvenger

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Still probably win here they both can see Mu, and Pain can get them above the mist.

Eh, well I guess lightened third would be a problem but he's probably slower than lightened Ay which means they could react.
I feel like it can honestly go either way. Team 2 has a ridiculous amount of combos, the second Mizukage is op here since Nagato can't see anything the other team is doing and Itachi more than likely doesn't either. With manga intel, they don't know about the clams abilities either, the Mizukage was only found out in the manga because he was helping them out and told them

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I feel like it can honestly go either way. Team 2 has a ridiculous amount of combos, the second Mizukage is op here since Nagato can't see anything the other team is doing and Itachi more than likely doesn't either. With manga intel, they don't know about the clams abilities either, the Mizukage was only found out in the manga because he was helping them out and told them
I suppose although Nagato's summons could be useful here, and also at the same time no one can hit Itachi and Nagato unless they are attached to Mu.

DemonicAvenger

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I suppose although Nagato's summons could be useful here, and also at the same time no one can hit Itachi and Nagato unless they are attached to Mu.
4th Kazekage matched Gaaras Sand Tsunami, he can easily hit them in the air. Muu can snipe them out of the air. 3rd Raikage easily has the speed to attack before they get on the bird and take off, all of which The duo can't see or sense in any way

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Itachi see's right through it
Seeing through it just means he knows his in a Genjutsu. Nothing more nothing less
Nagato's sensory skills >>> the sensor units or Shira tensei blows the damn thang up.
Nagato having better sensory skills doesnt change the fact that sensory doesnt work lol.

Nagato's rainfall jutsu would allow him to sense every enemy on the battlefield.
Completely forgot about this jutsu lmao. I concede.

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,500๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Seeing through it just means he knows his in a Genjutsu. Nothing more nothing less
Except deception of sight is the only reason its even considered a threat.

I know little about the calm but amaterasu 1 shots before he sets it up

Nagato having better sensory skills doesnt change the fact that sensory doesnt work lol.
Scan?

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
4th Kazekage matched Gaaras Sand Tsunami, he can easily hit them in the air. Muu can snipe them out of the air. 3rd Raikage easily has the speed to attack before they get on the bird and take off, all of which The duo can't see or sense in any way
I wouldn't say that Nagato easily reacts to the third as does Itachi unless you're saying lightened which even then is questionable.

If Nagato has CST though this becomes a stomp, also how far does the clams mist go exactly?

Oh shit right he has the rain jutsu lmaooooooo