purewesome

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hii guys i just thought of this after reading new chapter

basically to release edo tensai is by releasing it as kabuto done ..and edo wont stop even if someone kills kabuto soo now think

Kabuto summoned muu and muu summoned madara soo now only muu will go that means killing muu and it wont stop edo madara thats my point what u guys think :D

and it would be lame if madara just go off scene bcs kages have yet to prove there worth against him as to keep there promise to naruto ..thats all

Last edited:
Reactions: Itachi Uchiwa

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yh cool theory. any the light never shone up in madra vs 5 kage battle so... he wont go and its up to BM naruto to kill him
It more like "we didn't see it". ofc Kishi will not show us that light on madara (even if he decided that his soul is gonna be released ...to make up for the suspence)
But i personally hope that madara still lives :uruhara:

LegendaryAce

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hii guys i just thought of this after reading new chapter

basically to release edo tensai is by releasing it as kabuto done ..and edo wont stop even if someone kills kabuto soo now think

Kabuto summoned muu and muu summoned kabuto soo now only muu will go that means killing muu and it wont stop edo madara thats my point what u guys think :D

and it would be lame if madara just go off scene bcs kages have yet to prove there worth against him as to keep there promise to naruto ..thats all
Muu summoned a few people ...the rest will go poof and so will muu...madara aint going nowhere ...he will need to be sealed. or talk no jutsu doubt will work on him

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think somehow Edo Madara won't go away. Why? Cuz Kabuto said Edo Madara is a "special" summoning, different from others. Just look the time he took and the conditions he needed to summon him. So i think to release him is also special. Also, something makes me think Edo Madara won't go and what makes me think it, is this sentence from Itachi: He says: "this should be everything" So i believe he thought it was all, and didn't go far with his genjutsu to know he had a "special summoning" who is not released the same way. And it's his mistake if we think about it.

So i believe Edo Madara didn't disappeared at all, or i should rather say i hope for it :D

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that makes too much sense to not be true so I'll take it....that'll basically end the Naruto and masked man fight so i could see masked man fleeing and them sensing the kages are in trouble...theres still a matter of that scroll suigetsu has, most interesting

KuroKaze

Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think madara will just valish....i mean it wont fit to the situation...he has already cornered five kages...if he will simply poof....it will be a real dissapointment.I hope kishi wouldn't do it...:).

KuroKaze

Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think madara will just valish....i mean it wont fit to the situation...he has already cornered five kages...if he will simply poof....it will be a real dissapointment.I hope kishi won't do it...:).