• Total voters

EvilShadowMLT

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Why did you post something like this? Not that I blame you or anything, it's just that there are so many Sasuke haters who don't even like Madara automatically votes for him. God, here comes the "Sasugay baddd sasugay baddd!!!!!!" comments -_-
But in all fairness Edo Madara would win easily.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Why did you post something like this? Not that I blame you or anything, it's just that there are so many Sasuke haters who don't even like Madara automatically votes for him. God, here comes the "Sasugay baddd sasugay baddd!!!!!!" comments -_-
But in all fairness Edo Madara would win easily.
People vote for Madara Because EMS/Rinnegan/Wood release >>>>>>>>>> Just EMS.

This has nothing to do with Sasuke haters, Madara is Far far stronger than Sasuke.

Memoria

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
People vote for Madara Because EMS/Rinnegan/Wood release >>>>>>>>>> Just EMS.

This has nothing to do with Sasuke haters, Madara is Far far stronger than Sasuke.
Not just because that, in my point of view even EMS Madara would defeat Sasuke with no problem, Madara was feared as the strongest Uchiha, he was a legend to say, so even EMS Sasuke is still far from being in EMS Madara's level.

Prince of Persia TTT

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I mean the five kages sweat sasuke so hard that he was going to be killed at the same time by onoki we can see madara playing whack a mole with the kages so i dont see how are you putting sasuke ahead of the kages though he has EMS but he hasnt shown us anything new with the EMS shown in the manga so far as well so this thread is one epic fail

KuroRai

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Get out. Biggest arse kisser / fan boy I've ever seen. How could you possibly believe Sasuke stands a chance?

You must be registered for see images
Please do not insult me by calling me a Sasuke-fanboy. It is the highest degree of insult for me. I even went to the trouble of making a voodoo doll of him and stabbing it on full moons. I hate his guts. Kidding.

Last edited: