realobito1

Veteran
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Any body else think they should revive jiraiya and have the three sannin reunite? know I know some people might hate the idea but if they do we will finally have all three sannin fighting on the same side in a battle we actually get to see. They have already tossed all the hokage and Oro back into the story with very weak logic. I am sure they could find some semi-logical way to have Oro bring jiraiya back, like maybe he had a some of his DNA back when they battled. I think reuniting the these three and their students would be epic:hooray:

Reactions: Meee and ~Sasuke~

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah he should stay dead IMO it would ruin his death and we already know what he can do and there is way to many characters on the battlefield right now, I want to see what other characters can do (4 Hokages, EMS Sasuke, Orochimaru etc)

Reactions: realobito1

akimofnevis

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Any body else think they should revive jiraiya and have the three sannin reunite? know I know some people might hate the idea but if they do we will finally have all three sannin fighting on the same side in a battle we actually get to see. They have already tossed all the hokage and Oro back into the story with very weak logic. I am sure they could find some semi-logical way to have Oro bring jiraiya back, like maybe he had a some of his DNA back when they battled. I think reuniting the these three and their students would be epic:hooray:

He is not dead, he is at the bottom of the ocean in a pod regenerating

Atalaya

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. It would be disrespectful for his death.
2. He's in the damn ocean.
But I would like to see that happening.. with team seven. Pupil and Sensei hehe.

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he's better of dead IMO, it'll look like a joke if kishi starts reviving random people, kishi has already made the manga into a comedy show, it needs more Madara now
You must be registered for see images

Vegeto30294

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Jiraiya comes back, that will be like an entire middle finger to the Pain Arc. His death was laid out so perfectly. Jiraiya's story is over, then Nagato completed his story, now its up to Naruto to finish the trilogy.

Seriously, what would be the point in bringing Jiraiya back? Kabuto's gone, so he's not gonna use him for the war, Second Hokage has no intentions of bringing him back (or even knows him), and Orochimaru has the Hokages already. Jiraiya's got nothing left to say to Naruto, and his role in the story as Naruto's mentor is completed. The concept of Death would be diminished further than Dragon Ball Z, seeing as when someone dies, someone else gets revived at the end of the Arc.

I swear, people here just want to bring people back because YOLO (see what I did there?)