Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Exactly how much do you think the suction really enhances it? Because his fuuton was nothing compared to Hiruzen's
Far stronger than anything Hiruzen would ever be able to produce. :lol No point in asking me "exactly" when I have no idea how to calculate it. All we know is that it's far stronger than Hiruzen's attacks as it can damage a V3 Susanoo.

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Far stronger than anything Hiruzen would ever be able to produce. :lol No point in asking me "exactly" when I have no idea how to calculate it. All we know is that it's far stronger than Hiruzen's attacks as it can damage a V3 Susanoo.
True, silly question. I don't think we can say it's any stronger though because it damaged V3 when we haven't seen the effect Hiruzen's would have. The size of the attack ridiculously dwarfs Danzo's.

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exactly how much do you think the suction really enhances it? Because his fuuton was nothing compared to Hiruzen's
A v2 Susano can completely tank his Futon and as tanked this large explosion . A v3's boost is exponentially larger than the boost from v1 to v2 Susano, meaning v3 is THAT much durable. Yet Baku Futon shat on it pretty badly. So I'd say Baku's Futon is HUGE.

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A v2 Susano can completely tank his Futon and as tanked this large explosion . A v3's boost is exponentially larger than the boost from v1 to v2 Susano, meaning v3 is THAT much durable. Yet Baku Futon shat on it pretty badly. So I'd say Baku's Futon is HUGE.
In terms of size, Hiruzen's fuuton dwarfs Baku's suction. And explosions deal different damage than wind, which slices away layers. I'm just not convinced.