TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No. He still has a physical everything as the manga showed when his footprints were in the sand, his body is just unseeable to the eye. If he still has a physical body then he still has a scent.
If that is the case, five shadow clones and one or two elemental barrages when he's close enough does him in.

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm assuming you asked because you thought Hiruzen would be able to smell him out? Like he did under infinite darkness?

But I mean when he's aerial thats going to be much harder.
If his senses are that in tune, I reallly doubt it. If he comes close enough to assassinate him, I really doubt it. The big question is how close can Mu get and get off Jinton, before Hiruzen can get off his elemental ninjutsu

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If his senses are that in tune, I reallly doubt it. If he comes close enough to assassinate him, I really doubt it. The big question is how close can Mu get and get off Jinton, before Hiruzen can get off his elemental ninjutsu
Well tbh doesn't his technique involve refraction of light from steam? That could hide a bit of his scent my man....He was able to smell the Hokage when they were right near him basically? In the air its much different...as wind and air flow is constantly taking the scent.

Again there is his fission jutsu to test and see how close he can get.

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well tbh doesn't his technique involve refraction of light from steam? That could hide a bit of his scent my man....He was able to smell the Hokage when they were right near him basically? In the air its much different...as wind and air flow is constantly taking the scent.

Again there is his fission jutsu to test and see how close he can get.
The fission would result in half dying, and leaving Mu with less then stellar attacks. I mean, bending light =/= hiding scent. That's what his technique does, at the end of the day. Unless I'm missing something of course. The wind and air currents would, but until other stipulations are given, we're under the assumption that it's a normal day. Not too windy. And if he gets close to assassinate a Hiruzen, he gets blasted by others.

Jinton is the real question, if he can get out of Hiruzen's elemental range.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The fission would result in half dying, and leaving Mu with less then stellar attacks. I mean, bending light =/= hiding scent. That's what his technique does, at the end of the day. Unless I'm missing something of course. The wind and air currents would, but until other stipulations are given, we're under the assumption that it's a normal day. Not too windy. And if he gets close to assassinate a Hiruzen, he gets blasted by others.

Jinton is the real question, if he can get out of Hiruzen's elemental range.
Blasted by others what? This is all under the impression that Hiruzen's reactions>Mu's who has flight and reactions and speed fast enough to avoid Gaara's sand. Don't see why he wouldn't blast Hiruzen first or why he can't avoid the elemental jutsu entirely.

Fission means two ways to attack and even two scents that may throw off Hiruzen who wouldn't have a shadow clone out as he doesn't know there is more than one opponent.

Just because it refracts light doesn't mean it won't also mask scent...steam is steam after all.

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Blasted by others what? This is all under the impression that Hiruzen's reactions>Mu's who has flight and reactions and speed fast enough to avoid Gaara's sand. Don't see why he wouldn't blast Hiruzen first or why he can't avoid the elemental jutsu entirely.

Fission means two ways to attack and even two scents that may throw off Hiruzen who wouldn't have a shadow clone out as he doesn't know there is more than one opponent.

Just because it refracts light doesn't mean it won't also mask scent...steam is steam after all.
If you're talking about Jinton, then yeah. That's what might kill Hiruzen if he can't avoid it in time. But if he's just attack a Hiruzen, he and the others are likely to smell him and then attack him with their elemental ninjutsu, which are sorta kinda large. They could just wait till Muu's right upon 'em.

Invisible Muu ='s Shadow Clones. Hell, it was even stated that Shadow Clones were his normal fighting style. If two scents come up, both get hit. For all Hiruzen knows, it's a clone or just to double check and be safe. No reason not to.

Is it steam or water molecules? Either way, doubt it really does. Not sure if Steam even has a definitive scent to mask it.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
30๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
A lightened Mu should be around V1 Ay level of speed which is fast enough to dodge Hiruzen's attacks especially with Hiruzen having a problem perceiving Mu's location.

Jinton also overpowers Hiruzen's elemental attacks and he can probably prep it if he goes at a sufficiently far distance.

Hiruzen's multiple clones to keep a watch makes things tricky though.

I'd say Mu wins with mid-high difficulty.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If you're talking about Jinton, then yeah. That's what might kill Hiruzen if he can't avoid it in time. But if he's just attack a Hiruzen, he and the others are likely to smell him and then attack him with their elemental ninjutsu, which are sorta kinda large. They could just wait till Muu's right upon 'em.

Invisible Muu ='s Shadow Clones. Hell, it was even stated that Shadow Clones were his normal fighting style. If two scents come up, both get hit. For all Hiruzen knows, it's a clone or just to double check and be safe. No reason not to.

Is it steam or water molecules? Either way, doubt it really does. Not sure if Steam even has a definitive scent to mask it.
Why would he try and CQC one known as one of the strongest leaf ninja Lol....he obviously is going to use Jinton and again pretty sure he can avoid those jutsu with relative ease my man.

Plus pretty sure Jinton has a faster release and can halt the attacks from Hiruzen if needed. Thought it was steam and evaporated water should mask it for a time.