Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Beats Hidan low-mid diff.
-Beats Kakuzu mid diff.
-Beats Deidara high diff.
-Sasuke beats him in both scenarios. Hiruzen's RDS doesn't work unless he grips the enemy.
-Orochimaru wins S1, definitely loses S2.
-Itachi loses..
-Danzo loses..
-Jiraiya wins.
-Naruto stomps.
-Sasuke stomps.
-Kakashi shits.
-Pain stomps.

sayian

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Beats Hidan low-mid diff.
-Beats Kakuzu mid diff.
-Beats Deidara high diff.
-Sasuke beats him in both scenarios. Hiruzen's RDS doesn't work unless he grips the enemy.
-Orochimaru wins S1, definitely loses S2.
-Itachi loses..
-Danzo loses..
-Jiraiya wins.
-Naruto stomps.
-Sasuke stomps.
-Kakashi shits.
-Pain stomps.
Does sasuke win mostly because of genjutsu or manda?

edit: see itachi/danzo lost, so i'm guessing it's manda and S2 probably chidori:current to repel his grip

Last edited:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Does sasuke win mostly because of genjutsu or manda?

edit: see itachi/danzo lost, so i'm guessing it's manda and S2 probably chidori:current to repel his grip
He wins because he's faster, stronger, more durable, better reflexes and has Chidori and variants and Kirin if need be along with the Curse Mark. Nothing to do with Genjutsu or Manda.

S2 is irrelevant as Hiruzen is never going to grab Sasuke long enough to initiate RDS regardless of him using Chidori Nagashi.

Last edited:

sayian

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He wins because he's faster, stronger, more durable, better reflexes and has Chidori and variants and Kirin if need be along with the Curse Mark. Nothing to do with Genjutsu or Manda.

S2 is irrelevant as Hiruzen is never going to grab Sasuke long enough to initiate RDS regardless of him using Chidori Nagashi.
Yeah curse seal buff his stats on par to early ms sasuke plus he has snakes/nagashi/spd etc to counter DRS but I don't understand how hiruzen can lose to sasuke w/o the curse seal but still be able to defeat danzo even 3t itachi. Am I overrating edo Hiruzen or is this just one of those circumstances that favors sasuke like it did against deidara?

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah curse seal buff his stats on par to early ms sasuke plus he has snakes/nagashi/spd etc to counter DRS but I don't understand how hiruzen can lose to sasuke w/o the curse seal but still be able to defeat danzo even 3t itachi. Am I overrating edo Hiruzen or is this just one of those circumstances that favors sasuke like it did against deidara?
A>B>C logic isn't valid. That's how. That and 3-Tomoe Itachi is not on par with Hebi Sasuke so idk why you brought him up.

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hiruzen beats pain, danzo, jiraiya, naruto, orochimaru,
then goes on and loses mid diff to itachi, deidara, hidan, hebi sasuke. He couldnt break out of tobirama illusion, wouldnt break out of itachi finger genjutsu or non-eye contact paralysis genjutsu nor can he match his taijutsu.