Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Night 3 has ended !!

You must be registered for see images

Haddonfield Times

Week passed since the Hallowen ! The Mob wars has intensified to next phase , will this tragedy town have a peace ? Report confirms once again two people lost their lives again in the Night phase

The Mafia attacked and killed @Alice in Noodleland , @Alice in Noodleland was a Vanilla Townie !!

The Serial killer killed @Rücken 定規 , @Rücken 定規 was a Mafia Goon !

Important, please read these notes:-
  • Day Phase 4 will last for 24 hours.
  • If there is a tie in the lynch (Two or more people get the same highest votes), there will be a No Lynch, i.e; no one will die.
  • Please mention me @Shanks and bold your votes and reason when voting.
Day 4 begins and lasts for 24 hours !

1. @Konno
2. @Chihaya
3. @Vex
7- @Q
10- @Sixth Hokage 06
11- @Poison chan
13- @Rei
14- @Jᴀʏ

Player List: .

All alive players can start posting now!

Last edited:

Quatt

Elite
Kin
2,302💸
Kumi
463💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow that was unexpected, SK did us a favor the SK did what the town couldn’t, get rid of one of the mafia, there must be 2 or 3 of them left. We can’t rely on SK he might kill off another townie and mafia can take advantage of that. The 2 tie votes before makes it easier for both the mafia and SK to kill us off. We need to seriously go for the suspicious ones otherwise we will be picked off before we even get to get to kill a mafia ourselves.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Night 3 has ended !!

You must be registered for see images

Haddonfield Times

Week passed since the Hallowen ! The Mob wars has intensified to next phase , will this tragedy town have a peace ? Report confirms once again two people lost their lives again in the Night phase

The Mafia attacked and killed @Alice in Noodleland , @Alice in Noodleland was a Vanilla Townie !!

The Serial killer killed @Rücken 定規 , @Rücken 定規 was a Mafia Goon !

Important, please read these notes:-
  • Day Phase 4 will last for 24 hours.
  • If there is a tie in the lynch (Two or more people get the same highest votes), there will be a No Lynch, i.e; no one will die.
  • Please mention me @Shanks and bold your votes and reason when voting.
Day 4 begins and lasts for 24 hours !

1. @Konno
2. @Chihaya
3. @Vex
7- @Q
10- @Sixth Hokage 06
11- @Poison chan
13- @Rei
14- @Jᴀʏ

Player List: .

All alive players can start posting now!
Here is the Countdown for Day 4: .

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Going for inactive players is a good idea, yet also hard because they could literally just be inactive, busy or not caring, but then again the SK could be apart of them. Such as Rei and Vex are admin/mods so it's hard to really judge if they're busy with the site or not. >3> I really don't want my vote to go against another townie or inactive, cause I legit feel I'll die next because bc of the SK because I'm so active with my detective-havin-ass that can't figure or piece anything together properly LOL...

Reactions: Mr.Lonely and Vex

killthestory

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hi again i'm elijah and i like long walks in the rain and contemplative existential thoughts. i subbed in from mu discord but have played on a lot of different sites, so sorry if i play weird (bad) or use terminology not familiar to you. i luv u & im gonna give my short, summarized thoughts on 1-20 cuz catchups are almost completely useless except in showing a user's thought process which is meh if they can be transparent later on anyways.

1. @Konno - wolf
2. @Chihaya - villa
3. @Vex - wolf
7.@Q - wolf
10. @Sixth Hokage 06 - villa
11.@Poison chan - villa
13.@Rei - meh

/vote q @Shanks

quick vca

Michelle - @Vex , @Konno , @Poison chan , @Q, @Mr.Lonely , @Chihaya [6 votes ]
Rei - @Sixth Hokage 06 , @Finalbeta [ 2 votes ]
Chihaya - @Michelle [1 vote ]
Konno - @Rei [1 vote ]
No lynch - @Rücken 定規
No votes - @Jᴀʏ , @Alice in Noodleland , @Bimbonium

@Vex - @Q, @Rücken 定規 , @Chihaya , @Poison chan [ 4 Votes ]
@Rei - @Vex , @Alice in Noodleland , @Jᴀʏ, @Finalbeta [ 4 votes ]
@Jᴀʏ - @Sixth Hokage 06 , @Rei [ 2 votes ]
@
Alice in Noodleland - @Konno [ 1 vote ]

from the two day lynches.

thought process even tho i said i wasnt going to do it

poison - awkward and weird entrance. triple ellipse is what setds me off, but considering the triple ellipse is included in the 2nd post, probably not indicative of anything but personality. yeah, upon further reading, the triple ellipse is literally just how they post. i guess the tone isn't too bad, so they can sit at villa? gonna need more experience to read them

ain - weird triple ellipse entrance, too, complete with an out of place emoji. except, y'know, the triple ellipses is included in next post. wth is with this forum and that lol

jay - good entrance, but they sort of ruin it by suggesting a random lynch and being a little... out there. i don't think that's indicative of bein evil tho so w/e

q - responds to sum1 in their first post, weird weird weird. thinking of pushing there when i run out of the catchup, we'll se what occurs. 4th vote lacking reason on michelle wagon that flipped villa and progressed too early

sixth hokage 06 - sort of weird entrane that also feels pretty good? their avi is edgy, i'd expect an edgy initial entrance post (no offense if i do happen to post this) and it falls in line with what an insecure townie would say. played before, had a half baked thought, uhhhhh. this game's weird

chihaya - easy and laidback entrance. feels good. trying to make game solving posts, but doesn't really understand mafia so it doesn't work.

konno - very simple and neutral tone in their entrance, weird out of place emoji, fellow townies is not something a townie wuld say. likely not villa? very straightforward and seems to understand the concept of mafia more than others, but they don't use this knowledge to make any engaging posts. don't seem very attached to the game ieither, prolly scum. think their responses and haughty attitude are indicative of town later on, might drop that read? - also a naked vote on michelle

vex - uhm

rucken - getting this wrong? very likely an abstract statement substituted in place of an actual entrance which is what i like to do as a wolf. idk, dont know the guy, very abstract in general with avi and signature, prolly just gotta have to read with an open mind.

michael - meh memer, but the entrance was ok

michelle - optimism is always a plus

rei - "And I will have to insist on trying to figure out what Shanks & Rohan were thinking when assigning the roles. But that's just how i think and i might be totally wrong." huh???? "It's a legit reasoning. Unless the hosts randomized everything and then it's impossible to figure out who has got the strongest roles." the roles are always random lmao. "My first guess is that they would place the people that have played Mafia before in the Mafia group. Or at least, most of them. Which begs the question.... who here has played Mafia before?" ok so we're going to have to explain what angleshooting is huh

bimbonium - he's got the right idea, but i didn't really care for his post at the same time. difficult game. think him wanting people to post is town considering all these ppl seem inexperienced & it'd make sense for mafia to be more scared and shi. yeah, this slot is lock town.

posts to have in mind:
https://animebase.me/threads/edition-1-hallowen-mafia-game-game-thread.764664/post-21852153

Update from vote so far :
2 votes against Rei.
1 against Konno
1 against chihaya
2 against michelle

Update from vote so far :
3 votes against @Michelle
2 votes against @Rei
1 against @Konno
1 against @Chihaya

Michelle - @Vex , @Konno , @Poison chan , @Q, @Mr.Lonely , @Chihaya [6 votes ]
Rei - @Sixth Hokage 06 , @Finalbeta [ 2 votes ]
Chihaya - @Michelle [1 vote ]
Konno - @Rei [1 vote ]
No lynch - @Rücken 定規
No votes - @Jᴀʏ , @Alice in Noodleland , @Bimbonium

@Vex - @Q, @Rücken 定規 , @Chihaya , @Poison chan [ 4 Votes ]
@Rei - @Vex , @Alice in Noodleland , @Jᴀʏ, @Finalbeta [ 4 votes ]
@Jᴀʏ - @Sixth Hokage 06 , @Rei [ 2 votes ]
@Alice in Noodleland - @Konno [ 1 vote ]
Post automatically merged:

oh i hope i didn't ping everyone a bunch LOL.

q is the lock lynch today (even though town's already lost at this point.) he's got no attachment to the game, made no game contributions, and has hopped on wagons only when they've gained momentum and have been guaranteed mislynches. he fits with a lot of scumteams and organizes the game in a way where it makes a lot of sense. that slot always flips wolf, quote me on flip if u want, that's an ez clap.

rei and vex are in a pool of who's scum and who isn't cuz i don't think both are scum together. ik that two scum idled on vex which makes me feel iffy on the slot, and vex idled on rei. it's entirely possible that rei fits the narrative of rucken, q, and then rei a lot better than vex would because of that day 2 wagon that formed on them. seems out of those two wagons, one is a villa and one is a wolf tho i've seen a wolf wagon and a counterwagon that was also wolf. both likely possibilities, but there ALWAYS exists a wolf there. i'd also like to note that rei's wagon was almost entirely green depending on vex's wagon which isn't a plus for them.

we also got konno locked in as a wolf just purely off vca and the fact that their posts are awkward and lack any substance beyond superficial reasoning which isn't what i'd expect from some1 who understands mafia and has a logical head. seems they've just been guiding town down a bad path as well tho this read is subject to change as i flip flopped on the konno slot a lot thru the game. seems there'd be one wolf off wagon day 2 tho, and if i had to guess who it was between konno and rei, i'd just go and say both of them LOL.
Post automatically merged:

that's the most effort you'll get out of me all game. i work better with real time interaction, but as a sub, i can generate real time interaction while also coming into the game unbiasedly. if town hadn't already lost parity, we'd be in a pretty ok spot considering how complacent scum got.

might check out rucken associatives later, but im lazy rn and dont feel like efforting a lost game lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.