Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Iron Tears"

Edens Zero Manga Chapter 7 Discussion and 8 Predictions

Discuss Edens Zero Manga 7 here and predict the next chapter, Edens Zero Manga 8

BEGIN READING HERE @ CRUNCHYROLL

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay chapter felt really good.

Does Shiki a robot?. Half robot-human or kinda hybrid?. The EMP activated from Pino does put Happy deactivated. And so does Shiki's Ether Gear Power!. And if I remember correctly Shiki didn't view himself when he wore that goggles.

And yeah I didn't noticed this in last chapter. That robot, Pino does have a B-Cube along with her. A lightning marked Cube. And it seems like the Purpose of that Cube is to record all the Videos & events whoever a person carries.

Now 20000 years in future, those two Future Astronauts found the Rebecca's B-Cube. So does that mean they are gonna find out what is Edens Zero from the Videos in that Cube and will travel back into time to change certain events of things that happened?. Here Edens Zero might be a message from Present to the Future. In a small hope. Maybe.

Coming to this chapter.... I am kind of liking that Weisz is actually is a thief before he became a Prof. lol

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter it's added a potential weakness to Shiki and opened the door on him and his origins. He wouldn't be a hybrid otherwise he'd shut down he's likely a modified human with nano tech or something.

Calpal

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i wasnt a huge fan of fairytail but i am in love with this new manga.
i cant wait to see more ether gear fights and tthe progression of the professor.
once the get done with the crew building chapters i feel like this is really going to take off