Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Thief"

Edens Zero Manga Chapter 6 Discussion and 7 Predictions

Discuss Edens Zero Manga 6 here and predict the next chapter, Edens Zero Manga 7

BEGIN READING HERE @ CRUNCHYROLL

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: Bimbonium

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks for sharing, been waiting so badly.
Aliens are here. Wonder if we get any cast of them in the future story. How they came into Past is still unresolved and they are planning onto return to future without knowing how they ended up?. Maybe that Robo-doll can send them into their present timeline. Interesting!.

good chapter, can feel all the suspense and cliffhanging building up.
going to be a good series i can tell
I saw the Korean raw scans before reading this translated chapter. So I didn't felt any when that robo-doll suddenly popped out of that box Weisz stole. I got to stop looking at spoilers henceforth.

Thanks for sharing, I didn't even know chapter 3 was out.
lol. Hahah!. You can find all the chapters at ***********.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aliens are here. Wonder if we get any cast of them in the future story. How they came into Past is still unresolved and they are planning onto return to future without knowing how they ended up?. Maybe that Robo-doll can send them into their present timeline. Interesting!.

I saw the Korean raw scans before reading this translated chapter. So I didn't felt any when that robo-doll suddenly popped out of that box Weisz stole. I got to stop looking at spoilers henceforth.

lol. Hahah!. You can find all the chapters at ***********.
I wonder if the present time line's Dr Waise also received the same doll

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wonder if the present time line's Dr Waise also received the same doll
Well... given that Weisz already stole that Doll even before Shiki intercept it to open the box....Even if Shiki didn't involved in opening that box, maybe Weisz eventually could have opened it at somepoint later in his timeline. So yes Current timeline Weisz do have that doll in my guess.

I am thinking Shiki will go to Sibir again in a chance that Sibir might have the technology for them to teleport to their current timeline. Maybe not. How did they came to past?. What if they stays in the Past and the story takes place from 50 years from the past?. Lol

Thanks for sharing.

I think the doll is originally an alien that got transformed into a robot. Maybe it's the predecessor to Happy or the tech used to transform it.
That's a good guess. That doll might be the tech the Current timeline Dr.Weisz(old) used to fix happy. I think it is also at this point that Weisz becomes Prof. Weisz later on after receiving that doll and working along with it.

One thing that sure captivated me... that doll cancelled Shiki's gravity power.