Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Nouma"

Edens Zero Manga Chapter 4 Discussion and 5 Predictions

Discuss Edens Zero Manga 4 here and predict the next chapter, Edens Zero Manga 5

BEGIN READING HERE @ CRUNCHYROLL

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That is some huge twist. 20000 years timeskip. Seems like Eden's Zero is some sort of Apocalypse or whatever. Rebecca & Shiki might have sacrificed themselves to save the Cosmos and to stop Edens Zero. And after so many years...say 20000 years... the present day Astronauts found the remnants of them and of all.... Rebecca's B Cube locket. That is what I think.... but...

How did Weisz Steiner is an Young boy?. He was old as far as Rebecca's and Happy's Memories goes by. And this chapter showed that Weisz Steiner doesn't know or met who Happy or Rebecca are. That is understandable since the person who Happy & Rebecca met was Old Weisz Steiner.

And yeah Old Weisz Steiner lives on Planet Nouma. But Young Weisz Steiner popped up on the same planet. And in last chapter.... Elcy Crimson said that Planet Nouma was dead. So, how come civilization is still there if the Nouma Planet is dead?.

Maybe alternate timelines?.

And yeah seems like the final battle of this series is gonna takes place on Planet Nouma given that is where Rebecca & Shiki's remnants were found in the Present Year, 20000.

Confused with this chapter but still interesting to think otherwise. Really liking the concept of Ether Crystals on Planet Nouma. Well done Mashima Sensei. Good Chapter

I think we get to know what is Edens Zero, Who is Weisz Steiner and what is B-Cube locket in next chapter.

Last edited:

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My mind is twisted right now. 20,000 years later? What actually happening? And the goggles is very "useful"

All in all, a good chapter
I want those glasses for myself
Great chapter. The intriguing part is the last 2 pages of the chapter, a large timeskip I guess? Though I'm interested to those robots. 5/5.
Shiki's ability is Gravity combined with Ether, right?. Since he flew the Spaceship himself..... Maybe they went into past where Weisz Steiner is an Young person?. Gravity travel through a space, right?. I read in physics book. lol. Relativity theory I guess.

And also Elcy in last chapter said.... Planet Nouma is dead. If they travelled back in time... then it explains how that dead planet in current timeline was alive on Past timeline..

-_-

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shiki's ability is Gravity combined with Ether, right?. Since he flew the Spaceship himself..... Maybe they went into past where Weisz Steiner is an Young person?. Gravity travel through a space, right?. I read in physics book. lol. Relativity theory I guess.

And also Elcy in last chapter said.... Planet Nouma is dead. If they travelled back in time... then it explains how that dead planet in current timeline was alive on Past timeline..

-_-
Ether is like chakra or ki in EZ and I think as of right now Gravity manipulation and weight manipulation are Shiki's Ether natural power, sort of like an affinity.

For the second part I suspected(just a theory) that Shiki, Happy and Rebecca not knowing by them got sucked into somekind of S/T flux and they ended up stranded in the past time line of planet nouma.

From the surface planet nouma looked dead but the civilization actually exist and living inside the planet.

I suspect they travelled back in time without they know it. And I think its from "mothers" own doing. IMO

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ether is like chakra or ki in EZ and I think as of right now Gravity manipulation and weight manipulation are Shiki's Ether natural power, sort of like an affinity.

For the second part I suspected(just a theory) that Shiki, Happy and Rebecca not knowing by them got sucked into somekind of S/T flux and they ended up stranded in the past time line of planet nouma.

From the surface planet nouma looked dead but the civilization actually exist and living inside the planet.

I suspect they travelled back in time without they know it. And I think its from "mothers" own doing. IMO
Yeah I forgot... Shiki does have weight manipulation, right?. I am looking forward to a time where he lifts the huge asteroids. XD

So you say that Shiki might have drove them into some Space time(?) flux!. If they do went into Past timeline then what happens to Present them?. A paradox?.

What I think are.......

(1) Maybe Elcy got it wrong when she said that Planet Nouma is already dead. She saw the outer atmosphere and concluded that planet it dead not knowing it's inner world.

(2) Thinking what if (1) is correct then Rebecca & shiki are in present but unexpectedly met Young Weisz Steiner. This Young Weisz Steiner is a mad scientist and was somehow made himself younger at the cost of his memories. And we all are in Present now. End of the chapter..... 20000 years timeskip.

But Elcy is a Space Pirate, right?. She wanders around the space. Doubt she could get wrong info about Planet Nouma.

Then now to look it at in a different view....

(1) Shiki's Gravity do affect the timeline when on space and he accidently drove them into past. But even if Shiki was the one who is driving the ship to Planet Nouma, I don't see him using his Gravity Powers in Space. So maybe unlikely. Just maybe.

(2) Thinking what if (2) is not possible then going by what you say... Shiki might have drove their Spaceship into some S/T flux and ended up in the past where Weisz Steiner is young and didn't met the future Rebecca & Happy. A Time Paradox, maybe?!

You observed at the end of chapter what those Astronauts were praying to "Mother?". Mother lives on even after 20000 years. -__-

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I forgot... Shiki does have weight manipulation, right?. I am looking forward to a time where he lifts the huge asteroids. XD
Haha..that could be scary xd. Imagine Shiki makes the asteroid lighter and then throws the asteroid at his opponent like throwing a small stone. As the asteroid is no longer under the influence of Shiki's light weight power it will back to its normal weight. The result sure very devastating. But if we follow the law of physic right, Shiki needs to throw the asteroid downward, he cant throws it horizontally. Mean he needs to levitate and then throws the asteroid down towards his opponent. Why he couldn't throws the asteroid horizontally?

It because he needs to have a throwing power of normal weight asteroid. Here he's manipulating the weight of the asteroid, of course he can throw the asteroid very far horizontally when the stone still light but the stone travelled on much lighter weight and not on it's normal weight. So while its traveling the asteroid will abruptly gained its normal weight, that asteroid is surely will lost its traveling momentum it has earlier. It will drop to the ground like a bird that injured its wing while flying. That's why I suggested that Shiki should or need to throw the asteroid downward.

So you say that Shiki might have drove them into some Space time(?) flux!. If they do went into Past timeline then what happens to Present them?. A paradox?.
I actually assumed the Space-time flux/disruption is triggered by "mother", not Shiki xd

What I think are.......

(1) Maybe Elcy got it wrong when she said that Planet Nouma is already dead. She saw the outer atmosphere and concluded that planet it dead not knowing it's inner world.

(2) Thinking what if (1) is correct then Rebecca & shiki are in present but unexpectedly met Young Weisz Steiner. This Young Weisz Steiner is a mad scientist and was somehow made himself younger at the cost of his memories. And we all are in Present now. End of the chapter..... 20000 years timeskip.
Or if Shiki, Happy and Rebecca doesn't experiencing any space-time manipulation I suspected something has happened to the Nouma. So Doctor Weisz Steiner got some story behind him

But Elcy is a Space Pirate, right?. She wanders around the space. Doubt she could get wrong info about Planet Nouma.
Possible, will wait and see :)

Then now to look it at in a different view....

(1) Shiki's Gravity do affect the timeline when on space and he accidently drove them into past. But even if Shiki was the one who is driving the ship to Planet Nouma, I don't see him using his Gravity Powers in Space. So maybe unlikely. Just maybe.

(2) Thinking what if (2) is not possible then going by what you say... Shiki might have drove their Spaceship into some S/T flux and ended up in the past where Weisz Steiner is young and didn't met the future Rebecca & Happy. A Time Paradox, maybe?!

Shiki having S/T manipulation is an interesting idea :p

If the atmosphere of Nouma planet has other hidden secret that we not know yet, so it not just only about Ether Crystal formation but the atmosphere bring with it a time rift =D

You observed at the end of chapter what those Astronauts were praying to "Mother?". Mother lives on even after 20000 years. -__-
Mother is an immortal being.

Last edited:

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haha..that could be scary xd. Imagine Shiki makes the asteroid lighter and then throws the asteroid at his opponent like throwing a small stone. As the asteroid is no longer under the influence of Shiki's light weight power it will back to its normal weight. The result sure very devastating. But if we follow the law of physic right, Shiki needs to throw the asteroid downward, he cant throws it horizontally. Mean he needs to levitate and then throws the asteroid down towards his opponent. Why he couldn't throws the asteroid horizontally?

It because he needs to have a throwing power of normal weight asteroid. Here he's manipulating the weight of the asteroid, of course he can throw the asteroid very far horizontally when the stone still light but the stone travelled on much lighter weight and not on it's normal weight. So while its traveling the asteroid will abruptly gained its normal weight, that asteroid is surely will lost its traveling momentum it has earlier. It will drop to the ground like a bird that injured its wing while flying. That's why I suggested that Shiki should or need to throw the asteroid downward.

I actually assumed the Space-time flux/disruption is triggered by "mother", not Shiki xd

Or if Shiki, Happy and Rebecca doesn't experiencing any space-time manipulation I suspected something has happened to the Nouma. So Doctor Weisz Steiner got some story behind him

Possible, will wait and see :)

Shiki having S/T manipulation is an interesting idea :p

If the atmosphere of Nouma planet has other hidden secret that we not know yet, so it not just only about Ether Crystal formation but the atmosphere bring with it a time rift =D

Mother is an immortal being.
Now that you put it in otherway about Weight manipulation. Shiki can only manipulate the weight of an object as long as he is touching it, right?. If he loses contact then the object might return to its original weight & Mass.

So you say Mother intentionally sends Shiki into Past for some defining events in the future?. I felt Mother has an Ominous Being and impartial. She just watches all over the Cosmos. She never lays a hand on any matter. Just an watcher. That is how I wrote about EZ Mother in my book. She being alive even after 20000 years and haven't done anything to stop the death of Shiki... simply shows us that she just watches. Maybe even she wouldn't have cared if Shiki became a Demon King and ruins the Cosmos. Well that being said... I get it that you are trying to imply Mother is simply setting the path for Shiki to do good to Cosmos. More like a person who is defining a future EZ verse.

Yeah maybe Scenario (2) will happen. Next chapter is titled..... The Man Named Wise and a 23 page chapter for a Shocking Development. Maybe Doc. Weisz Steiner's cause of his younger self or we might get to know about what is Edens Zero.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Spoilers for Next Chapter are out tho!.

You must be registered for see images

A New Character!. Maybe a narrator?. Xiao Mei, a Chinese Character it seems.

Well we are only into 4 chapters.... and I am shipping ShiCa (Shiki x Rebecca). Hope, mashima develops them better. Better than NaLu.