Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"The Girl And The Blue Cat"

Edens Zero Manga Chapter 2 Discussion and 3 Predictions

Discuss Edens Zero Manga 2 here and predict the next chapter, Edens Zero Manga 3

BEGIN READING HERE @ CRUNCHYROLL

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: salamander uchiha

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow!. Amazed at how big that Celestial being looked like. The humongous Dragon is a compared to that being. And it is sitting in space like that is a throne. And did the Dragon just flew into that being?!. Or just gone passed by her?.

So it was Aoneko Channel of Edens Zero universe that Rebecca and Happy are getting so worked up about. The Site is B-Cube!. Much like Youtube I guess!. It is a 3D video channel, huh?. Worth knowing info about even these trivial things. So in this universe, they needs to be registered before they can set out into space. That explains how Rebecca can willingly travel around the space for her Aoneko Channel.

Blue Garden seems like a technologically advanced Planet. So, Happy is from the Star Exidd. Lol at Shiki commenting on a guy & a girl on his way to save Happy from robber. Lol Max and Warren made a cameo in this chapter. . Feels like still Shiki don't have a full control over his power.

What if Shiki is Half Robot and Half Human?. XD

So happy was dead!. Damn!. And he is a robot who can transform?. Now that is something different. "Being friends goes beyond a human or machines" was stated by Rebecca in Chapter 1 and now Mashima referenced that in 2nd Chapter. Nice thing to retrace it back!.

Adventurer's Guild?. Haha.. That sounded familiar but I am gonna let it pass. And yeah sooner than expected. Elcy Crimson made her appearance. She is a Space Pirate and has a knowledge on Shiki. An enemy this time or just a pirate?. Elcy Crimson seems have been missing an eye and an arm. Her arm seems like a mechanical one.

A Good Chapter!. And next chapter is titled Adventurers. Seems like there are more and it's gonna be a 30 page chapter.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cute Erza Pirate.

These two chapters of Eden's Zero confirming that this series is planet level already and could easily solo NV. I think this gigantic woman is not the most powerful one in this series. And also I think she is the guardian of Sakura Cosmos.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cute Erza Pirate.

These two chapters of Eden's Zero confirming that this series is planet level already and could easily solo NV. I think this gigantic woman is not the most powerful one in this series. And also I think she is the guardian of Sakura Cosmos.
A guardian?. Yeah so far the portrayal shows that she isn't an evil person. Initially I thought that she could be the villain just judging from the Promo art. But seems like she wasn't and there is some bigger threat out there. And she is also pretty knowledgeable about Shiki whereabouts.

And yeah isn't she looks like a bit more sized than a normal planet. I noticed a disappearing planet behind her where we could equate it to a normal planet size then she is...... just bigger!. And I felt that dragon is a machine too and was passing the informations to that Celestial Person about the Cosmos while running errands everywhere.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You need to learn to accept, NV not always above. By the way I believe Edens Zero could be stronger than NV. Look closer at that gigantic woman you can see a destroyed moon or planet near her. I think that incident has something to do with that giant woman's power. If even let says its a moon, that easily put Edens Zero on moon level as of now and has a future potential to be planet level if not star or Universe level. Even at moon level it easily put one character from Edens Zero above 95% of NV characters in PL, saved for Kaguya, Hagoromo, Hamura, Toneri and Momoshiki.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What does NV have to do with it to begin with?XD
Also, you're saying as if everyone's already a planet buster when the MC himself will get murdered by Part 1 Naruto. Also, please wait until they show some actual good feats rather than jumping into conclusions.

It's like you're saying:
"OMG! Look at that huge woman! She's as big as a planet!!! I'll compare her to NV (because why not!!!) despite the fact that it's unfair since they can't use all of their abilities (genjutsu and stuff) on her and say that she solos everyone there!!! And that somehow automatically makes the rest of the characters planet busters!!!!"

Try harder.
You need to improve your comprehension ability for sure.

Never once I said Edens Zero verse is full of planet buster. Nowhere. Learn to read properly

The PL tier/rank of a verse is determined by the highest power level the verse has. Let's take DB verse for an example, Zeno is the highest power DB has, thus the PL tier of DB verse is easily at Multi-Universes level. But that doesn't mean all DB characters automatically at Universe level. But Zeno alone can solo many many fictional verse and that's including NV. Just like Kaguya alone can solo HST.

For Edens Zero, one of its character is potentialy a moon/planet level in power level. So it easily put Edens Zero at potentially planet level tier verse.
This gigantic woman alone can solo 95% of NV and if NV characters couldnt use their power on her its a plus to this Woman and NV is in very serious disadvantage.

You need to try harder to understand something so simple

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm very happy :nosebleed: Hiro hasn't disappointed and Rebecca isn't a fodder female(yet). I was hoping my boy Acnologia would be the MC.

5 star chapter.

Please somebody send a link to Koshiti on how to write a manga.

Last edited:
Reactions: Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You need to learn to accept, NV not always above. By the way I believe Edens Zero could be stronger than NV. Look closer at that gigantic woman you can see a destroyed moon or planet near her. I think that incident has something to do with that giant woman's power. If even let says its a moon, that easily put Edens Zero on moon level as of now and has a future potential to be planet level if not star or Universe level. Even at moon level it easily put one character from Edens Zero above 95% of NV characters in PL, saved for Kaguya, Hagoromo, Hamura, Toneri and Momoshiki.
Hey.... Please please!. No more cross Series Versus discussions in this thread. Let us better discuss about this chapter rather than that!.

Shiki's gravity powers are not typical for shonen area. Kind of surprising that Happy is a mecha here so I expect more machines from Rebecca to be used. 5/5
Me too surprised that Happy is a Mecha here. More like I felt Transformers vibe from Happy. And yeah shiki still got a way to use his powers efficiently tho.

I'm very happy :nosebleed: Hiro hasn't disappointed and Rebecca isn't a fodder female(yet). I was hoping my boy Acnologia would be the MC.

5 star chapter.

Please somebody send a link to Koshiti on how to write a manga.
Yeah, Rebecca doesn't look like the one who really needs a bodyguard tho. That pose she made after landing the final blow is just simply awesome. Acnologia?. Sorry, I didn't got what you are saying!.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Me too surprised that Happy is a Mecha here. More like I felt Transformers vibe from Happy. And yeah shiki still got a way to use his powers efficiently tho.

Yeah, Rebecca doesn't look like the one who really needs a bodyguard tho. That pose she made after landing the final blow is just simply awesome. Acnologia?. Sorry, I didn't got what you are saying!.
I know Rebecca is awesome XD that landing got to me as well. Kodachi and other mangaka should take lessons. As long as Hiro doesn't end up ruining her or the story we'll have an awesome female character.

I meant the male lead character I was hoping he'd be modelled on Acnologia(lookswise).

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know Rebecca is awesome XD that landing got to me as well. Kodachi and other mangaka should take lessons. As long as Hiro doesn't end up ruining her or the story we'll have an awesome female character.

I meant the male lead character I was hoping he'd be modelled on Acnologia(lookswise).
Haha. Agreed. Rebecca doesn't look like a dull female character. She is angry like Natsu. That expression she gave off when she and Happy were serious was such a beauty to watch in anime if it is gonna get one in future. I am still sulking that Happy is a Mecha one and not a real one. xD

Well yeah, Mashima directly came from drawing FT to drawing Edens Zero with only taking one month break in between. So the obvious similarities to the cast of FT are evident. It was the same with FT when he came from Rave manga but later he developed and changed the art. So it will be the same with Edens Zero. Acnologia is a badass character tho. Maybe will be getting an Acnologia like a Villain. This time, I feel Mashima will do justice to the story. He had all the planning and time in this world.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't reply in the previous discussion, so my post is for the two chapters.

My first impression was rather meh. The MC looked like a Natsu x Gray crossbreed and too many FT (and Rave Master) references and recycles. The plot of the 1st chapter was also rather predictable, though towards the end I started to get more into it because it became rather dark, something that continued in this chapter. I also like it that Rebecca went from naive vlogger to maniacal gunslinger with Happy-berreta's.

I really dig the overall mecha-space setting as it's has a lot of potential in terms of world-building, though I still think there's a bit too many FT characters and references. Hiro already did that in FT with incorporating RM elements, but now he's doing them both in EZ and more excessively. At this rate this will look more like an alternative FT reality than a new series.

Reactions: Memento Mori

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

My first impression was rather meh. The MC looked like a Natsu x Gray crossbreed and too many FT (and Rave Master) references and recycles. The plot of the 1st chapter was also rather predictable, though towards the end I started to get more into it because it became rather dark, something that continued in this chapter. I also like it that Rebecca went from naive vlogger to maniacal gunslinger with Happy-berreta's.

I really dig the overall mecha-space setting as it's has a lot of potential in terms of world-building, though I still think there's a bit too many FT characters and references. Hiro already did that in FT with incorporating RM elements, but now he's doing them both in EZ and more excessively. At this rate this will look more like an alternative FT reality than a new series.
I think and feels that Edens Zero is or would be Hiro's "real writing" after doing alot of learnings and studies when he still writing Rave Master and Fairy Tail. Its like when people in NDS being asked a question "what would you change if you're given a chance to write Naruto Shippuden's story?", many have voiced that they will maintain some aspects/plots of original Naruto Shippuden's story in their writing. That's what I feel with this new series from Hiro. Hiro is using back many elements from his previous works in this new story, he also will going to improve the story telling.

Last edited:

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Hahah

Well I felt the same tho. I will be honest here... I did read the first chapter with the intent to criticize for whatever FT reasons I have had. I hated Mashima's afterwords on ending of FT and all the reason I could find is...."he wants to write a new manga". But...... the last part of the first chapter simply changed my mind and and after somehow repeated readings... I somehow... really started to like this manga. And yeah I have already read 2nd chapter like.... no count. Exceptionally that first panel and that celestial being.

Yeah I agree on the part that character resemblances and using some arcs of FT plot points here and there would make us feel that it would be another FT in another universe. But I do think that Mashima is doing that purposely to lure FT fans into reading his manga and stick on it. Obviously, a Erza look alike, Elcy Crimson, if Mashima feels like to he can introduce her later in the story in a different circumstances. But he did that to do in second chapter itself. Maybe just trying to cash on Erza fandom?. Like he did it with Seighart/Jellal. You were someone a fan from Rave Master days unlike me. So if any you knew it better than me.

This time, I wanna place my bets on Mashima sensei for one last time. He blends all the elements into his manga. We can say that from reading FT. Let's think he will adapt a new art style for Eden's Zero or simply polishes his existing one.

And yeah being said that.... What do you think about that Celestial Being(?) and Elcy Crimson?. They seems to knew a deal about Shiki and his whereabouts.

I think and feels that Edens Zero is or would be Hiro's "real writing" after doing alot of learnings and studies when he still writing Rave Master and Fairy Tail. Its like when people in NDS being asked a question "what would you change if you're given a chance to write Naruto Shippuden's story?", many have voiced that they will maintain some aspects/plots of original Naruto Shippuden's story in their writing. That's what I feel with this new series from Hiro. Hiro is using back many elements from his previous works in this new story, he also will going to improve the story telling.
Yeah let's hope that is the case here. He ended FT all of a sudden, prematurely. And stated he wants to write a new manga, Edens Zero. Maybe he saw the potential that this series will offer. And so the Editor of WSM, probably. So that explains the only one month gap to work on his new manga.

Yeah, let's hope for the best here!. This is a Sci-Fic Mysterious Adventure, right?. Let's bank on it lol. I meaning to say this... they introduced "Adventurer Guild" in this chapter. Will it be like a Guild in FT or will it just a people who registered for wandering off on an adventure. Kinda like a passport office?. Blue Garden people aren't all that friendly afterall.

flay012995

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It has potential to go darker like Rave Master. After that Happy flashback, which is something I didn't expect, I have a feeling it wouldn't go light-hearted series like Fairy Tail. It's not set in stone, only a possibility.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am meaning to say this ever since I saw the Cover illustration of EZ Characters...... that guy with a blonde hairstyle kinda feels like a Space Ranger to me. Wonder when he will be introduced tho!