Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Machina Maker"

Edens Zero Manga Chapter 11 Discussion and 12 Predictions

Discuss Edens Zero Manga 11 here and predict the next chapter, Edens Zero Manga 12

BEGIN READING HERE @ CRUNCHYROLL

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow!. Best chapter in a while. A good info and plot points.

Good to know there are other Ether Gear users besides Shiki. So, Weisz's Ether Gear has control over robotics and Shiki's Ether Gear has a control over Gravity. Looking forward to more.

Being a Science student... I liked the term Chronophages. The monsters which eats on time. So, it is just that the... Planet Norma's normal flow of time is reduced to like 50 years past of present. That's a really good plot. Liking it. Something that is interesting.

Chronophages made me remember Bacteriophages, Mycophages lol. So that Monster is a virus which feeds on a time.

So, Demon King created El Pino?!.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm glad the whole time-travelling thing was explained swiftly and the time-consuming monster is an interesting entity. On the other hand it all ended up in a rather convenient way, well whatever I'm curious to see what role these pirates have in the story.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow!. Best chapter in a while. A good info and plot points.

Good to know there are other Ether Gear users besides Shiki. So, Weisz's Ether Gear has control over robotics and Shiki's Ether Gear has a control over Gravity. Looking forward to more.

Being a Science student... I liked the term Chronophages. The monsters which eats on time. So, it is just that the... Planet Norma's normal flow of time is reduced to like 50 years past of present. That's a really good plot. Liking it. Something that is interesting.

Chronophages made me remember Bacteriophages, Mycophages lol. So that Monster is a virus which feeds on a time.

So, Demon King created El Pino?!.
Oh hello there!!

Could you happened to be a member of Mangahelpers that goes by name Ankhseram? I saw here you posted the same exact comment like that guy.

OT, Very exciting and full of hype chapter