Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"We're Friends, Aren't We?"

Edens Zero Manga Chapter 10 Discussion and 11 Predictions

Discuss Edens Zero Manga 10 here and predict the next chapter, Edens Zero Manga 11

BEGIN READING HERE @ CRUNCHYROLL

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh this 5th generation dragon slayers thingy feels kinda forced. Eating dragons isn't anything new and how where they even able to kill dragons in the first place? And how can you feed an entire guild with a species that's supposed to be rare?

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter wasn't bad!. I am really liking that Weisz was a thief before he became a Scientist. And it seems like Weisz will travel along with Rebecca & Co. Doesn't he know.... they came from the Past?. Or he just want help them in escaping!. Either way next chapter is posing to be an interesting one.

I wouldn't be surprised if Weisz ends up going to the Present timeline of Rebecca in next chapter. And yeah when EMP is activated, Happy, that Sibir's pet & Shiki got shut down. Shiki being a half-robot & half-human is slowing gaining the grounds.

Tbh this 5th generation dragon slayers thingy feels kinda forced. Eating dragons isn't anything new and how where they even able to kill dragons in the first place? And how can you feed an entire guild with a species that's supposed to be rare?
Hahah. At first I felt this is really going to be a good sequel to the FT. The way it started off is really good. I even ignored the Pentadrakes & Acnologia Plot. Like really there are Dragons on the same level as Acnologia?. But when they have introduced the 5th Generation DS'ers who eat dragons... I lost interest. It is like Mashima is retconning the entire Dragons & DS'ers subplot of his main manga. He just wrote whatever he wanted unless there would be a considerable explanation for it. That is the same with him eversince the last half of the Alvarez arc in FT Manga. That is what I have felt to be honest. Not complaining tho.

I am still gonna read whatever FT spin offs or manga that are gonna release. Once a Fan, always a Fan!.

FT 100 Years Quest manga will release Bi-weekly from now!>

Currently I am on a EdensZeroHype.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter wasn't bad!. I am really liking that Weisz was a thief before he became a Scientist. And it seems like Weisz will travel along with Rebecca & Co. Doesn't he know.... they came from the Past?. Or he just want help them in escaping!. Either way next chapter is posing to be an interesting one.

I wouldn't be surprised if Weisz ends up going to the Present timeline of Rebecca in next chapter. And yeah when EMP is activated, Happy, that Sibir's pet & Shiki got shut down. Shiki being a half-robot & half-human is slowing gaining the grounds.

Hahah. At first I felt this is really going to be a good sequel to the FT. The way it started off is really good. I even ignored the Pentadrakes & Acnologia Plot. Like really there are Dragons on the same level as Acnologia?. But when they have introduced the 5th Generation DS'ers who eat dragons... I lost interest. It is like Mashima is retconning the entire Dragons & DS'ers subplot of his main manga. He just wrote whatever he wanted unless there would be a considerable explanation for it. That is the same with him eversince the last half of the Alvarez arc in FT Manga. That is what I have felt to be honest. Not complaining tho.

I am still gonna read whatever FT spin offs or manga that are gonna release. Once a Fan, always a Fan!.

FT 100 Years Quest manga will release Bi-weekly from now!>

Currently I am on a EdensZeroHype.
Oops, wrong series. It's kind of confusing as they're running simultaneously.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oops, wrong series. It's kind of confusing as they're running simultaneously.
Hahah. What's more confusing is the Plot of FT 100 YQ as of now. XD

On topic - I am thinking that the Astronauts from 20000 years in future will travel back into the past to meet Rebecca & Shiki. I think that is the intense development we may get in the next chapter.