Ultimatevirus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nah....once when naruto asked kakashi to train him during the chuunin arc...... at that time both kakashi and ebisu himself said that ebisu is an elite ninja...
so i hope he might atleast be better than iruka....

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is a Genin and Ebisu is a Jounin. Yeah, Naruto isn't as good as Ebisu yet :/
I think he was refering to normal chuunin and jounin. There are certain characters who aren't normal in the slightest. Naruto being one of them. Also Naruto would at least be chuunin if he was in the village (to be assumed) during the chuunin exams. Sasuke would be the same if not jounin. Now they're on an entirly different level

Ebisu and Iruka are the average understanding of the ranking terms genin, chuunin, and jounin. I'm going with Ebisu for that matter, he seems smarter then Iruka, and has more skills then Iruka (I assume)

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is a Genin and Ebisu is a Jounin. Yeah, Naruto isn't as good as Ebisu yet :/
Well I never saw Iruka running around beeing teached by Jiraiya a Legendary Sannin or being the child of prophecy, or being able to learn from Mt Myoboku, or Iruka being a Jinchuuriki or an Uzumaki, or being Minatos son, ...