Aimer

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(fair enough :) that's fantastic to hear ^^ work? what you working as? :p hope we can chat properly soon ^^)
(I've been ill and was basically quarantined by my family as it was considered infectious but it was at my mothers U_U which still doesn't have internet...so I've been effectively dying...in two ways ^^)
(Awww that's bad........im not gonna talk about my work its hard to say it in english....Yeah i hope we can do that soon cause i missed you so muchhhhhhhhhh...... :yayy: .... im happy you here now)

Akai Hime

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yukki:I just came a little late to the class....Yeah im tired of this...
Nanami:Rain was late too but she went to class right? thats not the point....Its your attitude...*crosses arm* Its true I'm friend with my student but you cant cross the line i'm still your teacher......

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nanami: Good now go take a seat Rain.....No Amy-sensei its all good U_U you may take control of my class for a bit*walks out of the class* Kazuto-san...
(there's no more zonder! I need zonder :T_T:)
if you say so dear colleague ^^ *steps into the class room* okay victims children. In science today we'll be *picks up a flame torch* setting you on fire ^^
*fills a tray with water and washing up liquid, then puts on of the gas tubes into it so bubbles start being produced* Now all of you wet your arms and hands and take a handful of bubbles. Anyone who is too scared can run around the school ten times. and make sure to tie your hair back if you don't want your hair and eyebrows burned off ^^
*starts the flame torch, looking demonic*
lol wow xD
oh I am planning to be rather sadistic :devil:
(Awww that's bad........im not gonna talk about my work its hard to say it in english....Yeah i hope we can do that soon cause i missed you so muchhhhhhhhhh...... :yayy: .... im happy you here now)
(fair enough ^^ I'm glad I am too, missed you guys ^^ :hug:)

Akai Hime

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(there's no more zonder! I need zonder :T_T:)
if you say so dear colleague ^^ *steps into the class room* okay victims children. In science today we'll be *picks up a flame torch* setting you on fire ^^
*fills a tray with water and washing up liquid, then puts on of the gas tubes into it so bubbles start being produced* Now all of you wet your arms and hands and take a handful of bubbles. Anyone who is too scared can run around the school ten times. and make sure to tie your hair back if you don't want your hair and eyebrows burned off ^^
*starts the flame torch, looking demonic*

oh I am planning to be rather sadistic :devil:

(fair enough ^^ I'm glad I am too, missed you guys ^^ :hug:)
(i feel me and you are playing good cop bad cop xD )

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(i feel me and you are playing good cop bad cop xD )
(Ooo I like that plan ^^ although this is a rather fun experiment :D)
*a few students run out as I set the bubbles on fire, the gas igniting in an eruption of flame for a second, quite safely as the student has a look of shock and surprise*

Nanami: Old Hag?...........*long silence* AMY-SENSEI!!!!!
*sighs* everyone stay where you are. You. * referring to the student I just set on fire as I stop the flame torch* write down every detail of how this experiment works and what kind of reactions happen on the board by the time we get back. rest of you don't move or you'll regret it.
*walks out to Nanami* Yes Colleague? *flame torch still in hand*

Last edited:

Akai Hime

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Ooo I like that plan ^^ although this is a rather fun experiment :D)
*a few students run out as I set the bubbles on fire, the gas igniting in an eruption of flame for a second, quite safely as the student has a look of shock and surprise*

*sighs* everyone stay where you are. You. * referring to the student I just set on fire as I stop the flame torch* write down every detail of how this experiment works and what kind of reactions happen on the board by the time we get back. rest of you don't move or you'll regret it.
*walks out to Nanami* Yes Colleague? *flame torch still in hand*
NAnami: *point at Yukki and shrugs* you deal with him * walks into the class* what the hell this girl been doing O_O every one at your seats !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.