Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know that it is most of the times red and it's very hot

just kidd-ell-ing

Doton is known as the massive one of the 5 basics and it is really versatile, you can travel by it underground, attack someone with it, and it's very handy to use doton for defense, you can make a wall of earth...
I know that doton is strong against water, because the earth absorbs the water and/or blocks it
and doton is weak against lightning, since it is electrical, so it can easily break through earth

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Glad you know that already. ^^ Now we'll start the first jutsu. I want you to get a strong mental image of the essence of earth (a description of earth's characteristics) and convert your chakra to the earth nature. Then send a small amount of chakra into the ground and try to raise three small pillars from the ground, each with a different shape.

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*grabs a rock* feel how the chakra flows, this chakra feels very different from fire, this much colder, and I shouldn't mold the chakra in my stumoch....the earth feels very calm, i can feel that the chakra can be manipulated very easy, It feels very massive, but at the same time, it gives also a clay expression... concentrate on how the earth chakra flows....... *put my hands on the ground and try to focus on the chakra, manipulate it and send it into the ground* *wooeesh* 3 pillars came out of the ground, not very big tho, but at least, better than nothing, one pilar has a block shape, one pillar is very torturous, and the other one has a triangle shape

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Aright, keep this up and you'll start learning sets of jutsu. ^_^ You've learned:

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

For this next jutsu i want you to dig into the ground until you are beneath my location. Then reach out of the ground try to pull me into the ground by my leg until only my head is on the surface, trapping me in the ground while you emerge from it.

You must be registered for see images
(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

Reactions: Khallil

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*again, concentrate on the chakra of earth, put my hands on the ground to focus on the chakra and manipulate it* like bruce lee always said, be wa- *ugh* earth my friend! *mold the chakra and earth* the massive earth becomes clay-like.... *woesh* *travelling underground with a typical elevator song inside my head... -tututututututut-lalalalalalalala-tutututututututu-lalalalalalala-* now i'm beneath you > *reached my hand out of the earth, grabbed your foot* wooooesh! muhahaha now you're stuck n the earth!

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*still standing on the surface with your hand on my foot*

Do you plan to pull me under anytime soon? It must be cramped in that hole. >.>

You didn't describe yourself pulling me underground.

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when I grabbed your hand, I manipulated the chakra of the earth so the earth became muddy, i pulled you down with all my force , you were next to me in the clay, I manipulated the chakra of the earth again so the earth will harden around you, but not around me, I pulled myself up, and hardened all the clay...

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*Electricity runs across my body, breaking the earth and freeing me.*

There you go. ^^ Be careful when using this on a lightning release user; you may get shocked as soon as he sees you have grabbed him. Now find any chunk of rock laying around and mold it into the shape of a staff using doton chakra. Throw it at my earth clone and try aiming for his head.

*creates a clone who stands 6 meters from you*

(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*holds a chunk of earth* I'm concentrating on the chakra of the earth, how it flows.... the structure of the earth chakra, it should be manipulated.. I am putting my chakra in the earth, and manipulate it.. *the earth is slowly shape shifting into a a staff with a point* hmm.. I should try doing it faster.... this thing is kinda heavy... *coating the staff with some chakra, so it would be more streamlined and sharper, aims about 5 inches above your head* ...... throws the staff with many force, 5 inches above your head, but eventually it descends 7 inches.... *POOF* the clone disappeared when the staff hit (went through you) your clone between your eyes....

YATAAA

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*sidesteps the staff on its way to my clone*

Excellent. ^^ You could create more than one staff at a time but if you throw them simultaneously there is a good chance some of them would miss. For the next jutsu you must form the Rat handseal and make several rock sections rise out of the ground. Then control them to form two larger sections you make come together and crush whatever is between them. There are many wooden practice dummies scattered around for you to use. Try it on one of them.

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There Are a few dummies... concentrate on each dummy and earth chakra.... *rat hand seal* several sections od earth came out of the ground, manipulated by me... i moved them around a dummy, the several sections became 2 gigantic rocks... *BAM* The 2 rocks crushed the dummy... I tried this several times...

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Alright, now we'll start sets consisting of three jutsu. Don't try to rush your descriptions or you'll mess them up and have to do them over. This first one is one of the most useful earth jutsu. You will need to continually release doton chakra from your body, transforming the ground you are touchning into fine sand that will be easy to dig through swiftly. Not only that, while you are underground you should be able to sense your location and people on the surface through the magnetic fields. Now enter the ground and emerge 20 meters from where you started.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Next, simply point your arm at your target and manipulate the ground, creating about 3 long rock spikes to impale him. Try it on a dummy around here.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Here is another easy jutsu. Send your doton chakra throughout the ground and cause it to shake a little, knocking your target off balance. Try it on me.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1)The earth I'm standing on.... sense it's chakra.... concentrate on it...... feel how the chakra flows... *i'm putting my chakra through my feet into the ground* ...manipulate the earth chakra! the chakra structure changed, and the earth became fine sand....then I dug into the fine sand.... *keeps concentrating on the earth chakra*.... I emerged now 20 meters from were I started... I could sense everyone's chakra who was standing above me.. like you... *planning a surprise attack, just for the fun* I covered myself in chakra, and I drifted very fast above... and when I came out of the sand and tried to hit you.... you weren't th-ere anymore... at least that's what I thought... 1 second later someone kicked my head from behind..... *I still have a long way to go, I turned the fine sand into normal earth again*

2)I was standing a few meters from a dummy away.. pointing my ARM at a dummy...putting my chakra through the earth with my feet, and I were controlling it with my ARM.. I sent chakra out of my ARM so I could easily aim... Now I was able to manipulate the chakra of the earth right beneath the dummy...I lifted my ARM and the chakra responded.. the earth chakra changed it's structure.. and *BAM* 3 spiky pillars came out of the ground and it destroyed the dummy!

3)We were both standing on the surface.. you were standing a few meters from me.... *this should be close enough* I concentrated once again on the earth chakra... I had to disturb it with my own chakra... I put chakra through my feet into the ground... The chakra structure of the earth changed for a little while.. the earth responded to the chakra disturbing (<--first I wrote disturbation and there came a suggestion for masturbation xd xd) the earth responded to the chakra disturbing... so the earth started to shake... O knocked you of balance :D

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*falls and lands on a sleeping sheep*

Thank you, Sheppy. :T_T: Good job, Khallil. ^^ For this one i want you to focus doton chakra within your mouth to create mud in the form of a thick blob that will stick to whatever it's on. Then spit it on my clone's face and ruin his day.

*creates a clone*

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
Type: Offensive
Damage points: 10
Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

*creates a large cave with an earth jutsu*

Next, send channel doton chakra into and manipulate the rock in the ceiling of this cave to separate the rocks holding up the ceiling. This will make them come loose an cause the entire ceiling to collapse and fall on anyone inside. There may be other uses for this jutsu but none that have been shown.

(Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
Descripton: This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.

Now perform the Tiger handseal and transform the ground beneath this clone into a river of mud to make him lose his balance as he is carried away from you.

*creates a clone near you*

(Doton: Doryū Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River
Description: After forming the needed hand seal Tiger, the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1)*focuses on the earth chakra, the structure, how it is when it's massive, how it is when it's mud* I'm molding my earth chakra in my mouth, when i'm molding it, i am concentrating very good on it, manipulate the earth chakra in my mouth, and try to give it a chakra structure of mud, when I think that the earth chakra is molded correctly in my mouth, I released it in the form of mud, and I spew it on your clone, who was about 2 meters from me.

2)* focuses and the earth chakra of the cave*, I lift my arm towards the cave, trying to feel the chakra-structure of the cave, *feels it through the feet and the arm*, I'm sending an amount of earth chakra from my arm towards the cave, and I'm interrupting the chakra-structure of the cave, trying to manipulate it, *sends more chakra*, the cave starts to shake after i sent more chakra, *trying to control the earth chakra, and manipulate the chakra-structure*, once again I sent a segment of chakra towards the cave, manipulated the earth chakra, interrupted the structure, *cave starts to shake a lot..... BOEM, it collapsed*

3) clone is about 1 meter from me. *tries to feel the earth chakra through the feet*, I sent some chakra into the ground with my feet, I manipulated right beneath the clone, *performs tiger-handseal* The chakra beneath the clone becomes manipulated, and changes its structure, it turns into a small mud river, the clone lost his balance, fell in the mude, and was carried away in the mud river towards the collapsed cave from before.. :D

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Alright, now perform the Ram, Horse, and Dragon handseals before manipulating the mud you created into the shape of a dragon's head. Then have it gather mud and condense it into several balls within its mouth that you will shoot at the clone you carried away. Finish him!

(Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
Type: Offense
Range: Long
Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent.

Next, perform the Rat, Horse, Dog, and Snake handseals and raise many tall rock pillars from the ground. Then control the pillars at their base and move them around so they would surround me and give me less space to move around.

(Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique
Type: Defence/supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock.

For this one simply strike the ground with your hands and create a large earth wall in front of you. It doesn't rise strait up, more like a trapdoor opening. I'll test it to see if it's strong.

(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore Return
Type: Defence
Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user creates a large wall of earth in front of him/her. The defence is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.