Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Slowly making my way towards the intended location I simply let my thoughts deviate looking at the place all around. It indeed was beautiful. The leaves moving in resonance with the wind, the calm river flowing giving of a constant relaxing and soothing sound. There wood blocks present on the field where people would generally be tied to, it simply took be back a few years, making me smile in a total awkwardness. As I reached the location, I look over to my student and greet him.

Greetings, I am Nikodo Uzumaki and I shall be your Earth Senpai. But, before we begin the training itself, I need to make out a few things and get to know you better. So if you can...Tell me what are your ambitious as a Shinobi, and why do you want to learn Earth Release?

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito was a bit sleepy as he saw his senpai, he was looking very good indeed but obito had a cold personality so he didn't notice that someone was coming until he spoke, after obito heared what his earth senpai was talking about he slowly started to talk

Hmpp... Ambitious huh i no longer have any in fact i even forgot what it feels to have one, i want to learn earth to get stronger to complete plan of mine wich will bring back one person i loved most !

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bring her back huh....I think I can relate to that pain somewhat. Even though I did not step towards that path I am tempted every time I waver or stop my way. But, of there is anything I can tell you is that if you walk looking forward, and not back you will find a way to maybe let go of everything holding you back. If you can break the chains of sorrow and regret, you could move forward towards another future. Maybe accomplish a long lost dream. Though I am not to judge anyone, let us continue where we left of.

I want you to tell me, what is Chakra and then what is Earth release itself. I need to know our knowledge of this element prior to me continuing the training. I will give also my own insights later, so please continue.

Having said that, I take off the grey coat hanging it on a tree branch. I look at my student then with my arms being crossed right before me. My expression was calm and serious while I was waiting.

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmph...

Chakra is simple energy wich you can't see with eye unless you have sharingan or dojutsu prowess, it has everyone in NV even normal ninjas who doesn't have great skill or knows many techniques, but you need chakra to do simple things in NV like walking on water or jumping high from tree to tree, but for that you need to know how to control chakra wich is quite hard first you need to gather it then you can control it or channel it hands or legs, now nature transformation is also important thing in chakra you can use nature transformation to change raw chakra into elemental chakra for example if you use nature transformation to change you're raw chakra let's say into fuuton chakra, then you're making you're chakra more thin and sharp to then change it into wind, Earth release is really great element and has lot of variations to use it, you can use it to defend yourself from attacks or use it for offensive purposes ! to use earth element you will follow simple rules gather chakra to then change it into doton chakra using nature transformation then channel it into earth and you shape manipulation to take control of it, I don't know what else i think i touched all important staff. uhhm yeah it's strong to water and weak to lightning due to simple reasons ! first ground can suck water second lightning can destroy it ! it's component of dust release and is part of following releases: wood, lava, explosion and magnet yeap it's all

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your explanation was surely not flawed, but very rudimentary, I hope you do not mind me giving my own insights.

Chakra is an energy which is said to be created after finding the perfect balance between physical energy, so being physically fit, strong, healthy. And the mental or spiritual energy, which means being at peace. Once those 2 criteria are met, this energy called chakra will be created by very special points in the human body, which we will call chakra points.

At this time i make one handseal with my right hand as I hold my left one up. After some smoke appeared, in his left hand, a scroll was visible which I unrolled and showed it to my student.

You must be registered for see images

See, these are the location of all the chakra points in the human body, there are basically 361 pressure points which will "create" or a better work mold new chakra. This chakra then is able to travel through the body, along another circulation system. Kinda like blood travels through the circulation system, chakra will travel through a separate one which is the Chakra Network System. Which will connect pressure points with each other. As you can clearly see here. Well as we continue we can say there are other kinds of chakra as the flow of energy, characteristics and lastly the amounts of it are simply too different to be put in the same category, and it will be divided like this:

• Bijuu Chakra: Which is very special, thick, and the amounts of it are simply gigantic. The beings which have those large amounts are called the Bijuu or sometimes they are refereed to as chakra monsters. The power they have is off charts as they have such large amounts of it, they can destroy entire mountains in a very short time. Their chakra is characteristic and it is red in color. So without much thinking about it, this will make them feared among the humans, and by some others wanted because of their huge power.

• Senjutsu Chakra: This is one of my favorite for a very specific reason. The senjutsu chakra, or the sage chakra is a very special chakra which will allow you to use Senjutsu, or sage jutsu. It is a very special chakra that someone will need to draw from the nature all around him. the Sage chakra will boost every aspect of a humans body, speed, strength, reflexes and it will give them a passive ability to become in one way or another "one with nature". Allowing you to feel everything around you constantly, so you could pretty much fight without relying in any of the senses and know what is going on.​

Earth release specifically is one of the 5 nature transformations and if you ask me, it is one of the most versatile. Earth Release is created by making your chakra very dense and heavy. Have ii mimic the nature of the ground or very soil you stand in. By giving you chakra such a form and shape, you will be able to most likely create earth release. Earth Release is mainly defined as earth you create from your own chakra, which comes either from your limbs, or your mouth like many jutsu do. Or you can manipulate the earth in the terrain and grow it towards your own desires. Earth release cannot only be used on rough formations of earth, but it can even increase the weight or decrease it of body's you touch, though this is more a principle of Earth Chakra. Earth can also be found in the shape of mud, which can be very sticky, and in the form of lime as well, to which under the effects of water and then rapid heating might become very hard and cement like. Earth release has a very specific relations with each of the elements, which we will explain right now.

• Earth is Weak to Lightning. Earth release will crumble when it comes into contact with lightning, breaking apart very easily and not being able to be manipulated anymore. Rule of thumb here is that lightning is one Rank higher than Earth. A B-Rank Earth is equal to a C-Rank lightning.

• Earth is Neutral to Fire. Even though fire release can show enough force to break earth structures, it really has nothing else which can prevail against it. Very sturdy earth walls can protect you against the force and earth itself doesn't mind if it is heated up. Though, Fire could work in conjunction with mud to create a pseudo-lava, or even dry it out completely. Rule of thumb is B-Rank Earth is equal to B-Rank Fire.

• Earth is Strong to Water. Since Earth release is very close together and dense, it won't allow water to flow through it. Putting that face to face with earth in terms of raw strength, the sturdiness of earth release, will be able to pull a very impressive win here. Rule of thumb is B-Rank earth is equal to A-Rank Water

• Earth is neutrol (sort of) to wind. While it has no real rank difference, earth will in most cases not prevail against the winds insanely cutting powers, which crumble the earth apart. So, even though you can use it in battle in neutral forms, naturally it will damage the earth far more than water or fire would. Rule of thumb here is B-Rank earth is equal to B-Rank wind.

Last edited:

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes. As someone relaxes, he will be able to charge chakra naturally, until his amounts recover. Though this does not apply to RP'ing or battling in the NW. In most cases you will simply continue with how much chakra you are left. Either way, resting to gather chakra in the middle of the battle, is a bad idea in the first place.

Anyway, if you have no more questions, we can continue.

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nodding after the fact that he had no questions I simply continue with what I was gonna do, the actual techniques.

I will be beginning then. My training method is simple, I will simply post the technique along with my explanation. You will perform it as well, and mention a few advantages and disadvantages. It is very simple and generic, so allow me to start.

I simply make one handseal and lower the earth where you are standing about 1,80 m. Your whole body falls in, and I slowly crumble the earth all around you, limiting your movements. It was then when I stand before you, blocking out the sun entirely, and looking down on you.

Alright....this is how my teacher taught me earth. But, this jut shows how weak you are, compared to the whole earth beneath you. If you wanted to free yourself, you have to push the whole layers of earth, a power which seemingly no human has. But, instead of fighting earth, you can work along with it. Close your eyes, and feel the earth all around you. Start slowly, leeching chakra towards it. Slowly understand the true meaning of earth release. Something strong, tough and powerful. Something which is ever lasting for how long we are here. An element whose amounts in a sense dwarf everything out of the water. An element whose power and versatility can rival any other. For that....is earth release. Control it, and have the earth bellow your feet, rise like a pillar, and the earth all around freeing your way. This is the most basic usage of earth, show me if you can do it.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description:The user slams his hands on the ground and creates a 1/4 dome of earth, which protects them from frontal external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls.
A rather easy technique. You will simply slam your hands into the ground and create 1/4th of a dome of earth, which will be able to protect you from external attacks up to B rank force, of course, not forgetting that the elemental weaknesses and strengths. There is not much more I can say. Be ware of the block in vision which happens in many cases, and I guess you should be secure as a very strong defense. I will simply attack you, so guard against it.

I make a handseal and release a fire stream towards you.

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito started perfoming technique by gathering as much chakra as he could after that he quickly used nature transformation to change that chakra into doton chakra channeling it into his hands and striking ground with it, channeling doton chakra through ground manipulating it and creating 1/4 dome wich would protect him from the fire stream.

Very useful on point technique it basically protects you from very strong attacks i would use this technique against water release or wind release, it can block both perfectly and plus it's size make it easier and faster to create this technique very good one.

Technique is useless against lightning release unless it's D rank cause c-rank can deastroy this shield as well but that's not my point cause we all know that earth naturally is weaker than lightning, i would not use this against following techniques, for example Bakui shoha or dai bakui shoha, both are not direct attack it creates giant water wave wich can drown you even if you'll use this technique

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well done O_O''

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Damage point: 40
Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.
This is not a bad technique, as it is a continuation of Earth release Mud Shot technique. This is simply a more advanced version of that technique, which fires more than one mudshot. The power of each mud attack would understandably be, if added up, B rank in strength. The mud shots will now cover a wider area of attack, and it can be used to stop projectile attacks launched at you, and if you use it with a clone, igniting the mud, would help make the damage of these attacks far greater. Attack my clones and use one mud shot for each.

I make a few clones which run towards you.

(Doton: Dōka Ganseki Sensha) - Earth Release: Assimilated Rock Tank
Damage points: 40
Description: After performing Assimilate all creation technique the user will collect from nearby rocks and create the necessary mass to perform the technique, Additionally using the rock powder to make the technique more damaging. Since the resulting Human Ball is made of a much stronger heavier material.
Note: Must use Assimilate all creation technique beforehand.
I will explain this outside of RP, not to break any 4th walls. This technique is a technique which you require Assimilate all creation prior to it. Once you use that technique, you will carry rock and debris around you, but you also need to me an Akimichi, which further adds to the technique being very useless for a certain group of people. The only reason I am teaching it to you, is if you ever make an Akimichi bio. Once you use the body tank technique, you can cover the sphere into rock, making it far stronger. This is the whole story, and I think it is fairly useless, as I will never end up using it, and maybe you will not either. But hey...it is in the rules.

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
Range: Mid - Long
Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving
This technique is not a bad one, and potentially useful as well. Making 3 handseals, you will weaken the link of the earth in a certain reason in the ground, and direct it towards a location, similar to a gigantic river of mud. This mud river can be riden by you, and it can also be manipulated so that the enemy will be in that river, having his legs sink inside, and stop his movements entirely. This technique after all, if very much terrain based. You need to be careful when you use it, and it's best usage is close to a huge cliff, or a dangerous location, so you direct your enemy that way. This is about it, use it on my clone and simply push him away.

I make a clone which stands there dancing "The Thriller"

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a great excuse, huh

Obito started doing this technique by gathering chakra while using nature transformation to change chakra into doton chakra channeling it into his mouth while releasing mud from mouth aiming it at clone running towards him, while channeling same amount of doton chakra into mouth creating another one hitting clone and stopping him

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
Range: Short - Long
Damage point: 40
Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

Confused obito who didn't like this technique had no choice but to perfom it, so with knowledge which he got from explanation of his old sensei he started doing it with gathering chakra and using nature transformation to change it into doton chakra while gathering and collecting needed mass from rocks to perfom technique. while using rock powder to incrase this techniques offensive power.

(Doton: Dōka Ganseki Sensha) - Earth Release: Assimilated Rock Tank
Description: After performing Assimilate all creation technique the user will collect from nearby rocks and create the necessary mass to perform the technique, Additionally using the rock powder to make the technique more damaging. Since the resulting Human Ball is made of a much stronger heavier material.
Note: Must use Assimilate all creation technique beforehand.

Obito after listening got excited, as he found this technique very useful. after resting for a bit he started perfoming last one with gathering ONCE again chakra while using nature transformation to change this chakra into doton chakra perfoming following Rat → Snake → Tiger handseals while sending doton chakra into clones area, creating wave of mud from ground wich took clone at good speed at cliffs direction. throwing him of while wave of mud goes downhill

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
Range: Mid - Long
Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, so now simply analyze and if you want to, perform.

(Doton: Doro Ookami) - Earth Release: Mud Wolves
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per reformed wolf)
Damage points: 10 damage per wolf attack
Description: A trap technique in which the user will place somewhere and is activated upon contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a maximum of 3 mud wolves)
Note: Takes one turn to set the trap up and wolves only last two turns
Take out a scroll and place it before you. Once it will come in contact with opponent's chakra, 3 mud wolves will come out from it and start attacking the target.

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to B rank ninjutsu techniques but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

Cover your fame in stones which would render attacks directed at you useless, at the cost of your speed suffering a little bit. You can also change your appearance. This armor is easily broken by Raiton but is resistant to other ninjutsu up to B rank.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
Type: Supplementary
Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.
Note: Kakuzu bios can use this technique without the need for handseals
Do the snake handseal and harden your skin into a steel like quality. Your defence will greatly gain a boost. However of course you are vulnerable to lightning techniques.