Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sylar looks down to the stone floor and accepts his next task. He then quiets his mind and prepares himself. He channels his chakra throughout his body as he envisions being stone. He imagines his body becoming hard and his color to that of grey. He can feel it...the weight of the stone and then his own body. He felt much tougher but he knew not to overestimate such a technique as he had been taught. The technique was still useful though and as he completed the first part, he took a deep breath and focused on the second part. Once fully concentrated, and turned to stone...partially at least, Sylar opens his eyes to give the tree one last look and then proceeds to close them again. He extends his arms and then breaks himself apart into several rocks, pelting at the tree and then breaking through the trunk. He then reforms himself near it and then takes a glance at Kamishiro which would look intimidating. But of course Hashirama should have seen worse stares in his life so Sylar assumed it was more comical than anything.

You must be registered for see images

"Was that adequate...sensei?"

With a moment of silence between his next reply, it surely would have been...awkward. But nonetheless, Sylar liked being different despite being taught to be like everyone else.

"This technique is pretty straightforward once you've grasped the concept of melding with your environment. This can be interpreted in two ways from the way I see it. You either divide yourself to many rocks or you expel rocks from your body while still being intact. Based on my observation (what I saw in the anime), you can do the former. This is great when deceiving your opponent into thinking you crumbled into many pieces but in fact you can reshape yourself again and continue. Well...that's only my assumption.

You can't overestimate the parent technique even if you do take on it's properties which is coincidentally is its weakness as well. One can become as hard as stone or sturdy like wood but you are still susceptible to the vulnerabilities of it, that being lightning in these two cases. One thing it can do though is being able to attack several opponents at a time or just one. I believe that because it can shoot forward from many angles becuase it is part of the user meaning he can control it with his chakra. It is oneself after all. You obviously can't propel these rocks very far as you are busy maintaining yourself rather than the rocks.

At the moment, that is all I can conjecture based on what I learned on its parent technique."

(Shinra Banshō Dōka No Jutsu) - Assimilate All Creation Technique
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user can take on the properties of any earthen material they touch and harden any part of there body. This jutsu also lets the user turn into fine grains of rock that can be used to do another jutsu. The issue with using this technique is that the user will gain all the weaknesses of the material they mimic, even if they are granted their strengths.
(Doton: Dōka Iwa fubuki) - Earth Release: Assimilated Rock Blizzard
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: After performing the Assimilate All Creation Technique to fuse with an object, the user controls the rocks that make up their "body" and shoot the rocks at the target.
Note: Must use Assimilate all creation technique beforehand.

Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Well done!'' - Hashirama said as Neji successfully created the earth pillar. He was ready to press on an further learn the art of earth. Sylar on the other hand was taking his time and Hashirama appreciated that. He seemed wise enough to calculate his acts and prepare himself, especially that he was going to perform two techniques at sequence.

"For the next one, I will have to teach you two techniques and that is mainly because this technique could only be done as a sequence to another one. This technique, which will be your first C-rank technique is a quite remarkable one. After gathering decent amount of chakra, you have two ways to turn the earth into sand. First, you can focus the chakra into your hand and then extend your hand while leaning your body towards the ground, once your hand touches the ground, you release the chakra out of it while turning the earth into fine sand with the method I stated before (Natural transformation, shape manipulation). Then, you continue digging your way into the ground. The second method would be channeling your chakra throughout your body, then through your legs into the ground to turn it into sand and then dig with your hands while continuously turning the earth into sand. This technique would give you a potential sense of what is happening upwards which is pretty important when it comes to earth techniques. Once you had made your way into the ground, the ground will return to it's normal state leaving no traces of your escape. Following up with the next technique, dig your way till you reach below your opponent and then focus small amount of chakra into your hand to break through the ground, grab your opponent's leg and drag him towards the ground throughout the hole you created with your hand so that only his head would be visible. You can then either get back to the surface and continue your attack or attack with only C-rank and below earth techniques from underground. Once you have done this to my Mokuton clone, tell me a technique each technique would be best against and a technique each of them wouldn't work against. And do it this time, you ignored it last time" - finished Hashirama as he made the snake handseal to make a Mokuton clone.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Range: Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth. While inside the earth, the user cannot make handseals and can only use Earth techniques below C-Rank. If he tries to do a higher ranked technique, he'll disrupt the Hiding like a mole technique and be left crushed.

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.
Note: user must already be underground through the use of (Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
After concentrating the required amount of chakra, (going with first method) I focus the chakra into my hand and then extend them while leaning towards the ground, the moment the hand touches the ground, I release the doton chakra out of my palm and forcee then into the earth which turns the earth into fine sand with the method of Natural transformation and Shape manipulation. Then continue digging into the ground, and hide there.

Its gonna be hard to breathe...

Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth. While inside the earth, the user cannot make handseals and can only use Earth techniques below C-Rank. If he tries to do a higher ranked technique, he'll disrupt the Hiding like a mole technique and be left crushed.

hmm, hunting for prey

Once the mokuton reaches the ground below me, I focus small amount of chakra into my hand to break through the surface of the ground, grab the clone's leg and drag him towards the ground throughout the hole whichwas created with my hand so that only his head would be visible.

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.
Note: user must already be underground through the use of (Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique

Hiding like a mole technique must never be used against sensory ninjas for obvious reasons. Double suicide decapitation has the same advantages as Hiding like a mole technique.
Tbh can you help me with the combinations for this jutsu? I dont know any effective ones :sniff:

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After concentrating the required amount of chakra, (going with first method) I focus the chakra into my hand and then extend them while leaning towards the ground, the moment the hand touches the ground, I release the doton chakra out of my palm and forcee then into the earth which turns the earth into fine sand with the method of Natural transformation and Shape manipulation. Then continue digging into the ground, and hide there.

hmm, hunting for prey

Once the mokuton reaches the ground below me, I focus small amount of chakra into my hand to break through the surface of the ground, grab the clone's leg and drag him towards the ground throughout the hole whichwas created with my hand so that only his head would be visible.

Hiding like a mole technique must never be used against sensory ninjas for obvious reasons. Double suicide decapitation has the same advantages as Hiding like a mole technique.
Tbh can you help me with the combinations for this jutsu? I dont know any effective ones :sniff:

Sylar conjectured from the young padawan's facial expression that he was curious about the techniques he had performed. Not that he wasn't bright enough to figure it out on his own but it's always a nice gesture of offer advice to those you care about. Seemingly, while short their time has been, Sylar grew fond of the young one. He closed his eyes and without hesitation, spoke to his teammate.

"You're scrambling your brain on ways to use it huh?

...don't worry. I can sense what you feel. Doesn't take a sensor to figure it out.

Think for a second. What could you possibly be escaping from if you end up using the first technique? It would have to be something big and possibly unavoidable, correct? Let's consider for a moment that your opponent isn't a sensor. How would you escape his sight? We humans are easy to fool when we allow our arrogance to replace our perceptions of the truth.

Simply put, it is best to use techniques like this when avoiding techniques that obscure both your vision of each other. Do not forget young one...we are masters of stealth and deception. In order to endure you must rely on your instincts but also keep the unclouded truth in sight."

Sylar looks at Hashirama worriedly.

"My apologies master. I only wanted to offer my advice. Nothing more and nothing less."

Sylar did appear honest as his intentions were based solely on his experience in the past. If he could be of help in prolonging his life then he was content.

Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sylar conjectured from the young padawan's facial expression that he was curious about the techniques he had performed. Not that he wasn't bright enough to figure it out on his own but it's always a nice gesture of offer advice to those you care about. Seemingly, while short their time has been, Sylar grew fond of the young one. He closed his eyes and without hesitation, spoke to his teammate.

...don't worry. I can sense what you feel. Doesn't take a sensor to figure it out.

Think for a second. What could you possibly be escaping from if you end up using the first technique? It would have to be something big and possibly unavoidable, correct? Let's consider for a moment that your opponent isn't a sensor. How would you escape his sight? We humans are easy to fool when we allow our arrogance to replace our perceptions of the truth.

Simply put, it is best to use techniques like this when avoiding techniques that obscure both your vision of each other. Do not forget young one...we are masters of stealth and deception. In order to endure you must rely on your instincts but also keep the unclouded truth in sight."

"My apologies master. I only wanted to offer my advice. Nothing more and nothing less."

Sylar did appear honest as his intentions were based solely on his experience in the past. If he could be of help in prolonging his life then he was content.
Neji, upon hearing Sylar was much more than pleased, and offered a treat in ichiraku Ramen after the training was over :happy:

Thanks Devi :) <3

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sylar looks down to the stone floor and accepts his next task. He then quiets his mind and prepares himself. He channels his chakra throughout his body as he envisions being stone. He imagines his body becoming hard and his color to that of grey. He can feel it...the weight of the stone and then his own body. He felt much tougher but he knew not to overestimate such a technique as he had been taught. The technique was still useful though and as he completed the first part, he took a deep breath and focused on the second part. Once fully concentrated, and turned to stone...partially at least, Sylar opens his eyes to give the tree one last look and then proceeds to close them again. He extends his arms and then breaks himself apart into several rocks, pelting at the tree and then breaking through the trunk. He then reforms himself near it and then takes a glance at Kamishiro which would look intimidating. But of course Hashirama should have seen worse stares in his life so Sylar assumed it was more comical than anything.

"Was that adequate...sensei?"

With a moment of silence between his next reply, it surely would have been...awkward. But nonetheless, Sylar liked being different despite being taught to be like everyone else.

"This technique is pretty straightforward once you've grasped the concept of melding with your environment. This can be interpreted in two ways from the way I see it. You either divide yourself to many rocks or you expel rocks from your body while still being intact. Based on my observation (what I saw in the anime), you can do the former. This is great when deceiving your opponent into thinking you crumbled into many pieces but in fact you can reshape yourself again and continue. Well...that's only my assumption.

You can't overestimate the parent technique even if you do take on it's properties which is coincidentally is its weakness as well. One can become as hard as stone or sturdy like wood but you are still susceptible to the vulnerabilities of it, that being lightning in these two cases. One thing it can do though is being able to attack several opponents at a time or just one. I believe that because it can shoot forward from many angles becuase it is part of the user meaning he can control it with his chakra. It is oneself after all. You obviously can't propel these rocks very far as you are busy maintaining yourself rather than the rocks.

At the moment, that is all I can conjecture based on what I learned on its parent technique."

(Shinra Banshō Dōka No Jutsu) - Assimilate All Creation Technique
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user can take on the properties of any earthen material they touch and harden any part of there body. This jutsu also lets the user turn into fine grains of rock that can be used to do another jutsu. The issue with using this technique is that the user will gain all the weaknesses of the material they mimic, even if they are granted their strengths.
(Doton: Dōka Iwa fubuki) - Earth Release: Assimilated Rock Blizzard
Description: After performing the Assimilate All Creation Technique to fuse with an object, the user controls the rocks that make up their "body" and shoot the rocks at the target.
Note: Must use Assimilate all creation technique beforehand.

hmm, hunting for prey

Neji, upon hearing Sylar was much more than pleased, and offered a treat in ichiraku Ramen after the training was over :happy:

Thanks Devi :) <3
Hashirama was taking note of everything up until Neji treated Sylar with Ramen, he forgot everything and snapped out of it.

YOU DAMN KIDS, I TEACH YOU ALL DAY AND YOU DON'T EVEN GIVE ME A PIECE OF BREAD!!!!! A SENSEI NEEDS TO EAT TOO, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!~~~ :sniff::sniff::sniff::sniff:
- cried Hashirama as tears began to flood of his eyes

Hashirama got hang of it, wiped his tears and regained his concentration on the training. He looks at Sylar and proceeds; "Well, you were right and wrong. You were right about the parent technique having strengths that are it's own weaknesses, which is gaining the weaknesses of a said substance, however, you were wrong about the Rock Blizzard technique. The way this technique works is that your body is the stones, you don't create them, you are them. That is why I expected you to state it as a weakness, since if you turn into a stone and your opponent was able to destroy them, it is over for you. That is why I would never use this technique in a tense fight, where I am fighting a tough opponent and that is because I would be doing nothing but making myself more vulnerable since he would seek me out and it would make killing me easier. The only time I imagine myself using this is when I want some sort of camouflage, I would turn into stone and hide in a forest of some sort and then reshape, it would serve as a way to escape without making any sound since I would be floating, however, it isn't recommended to stay in the rocks too long because your opponent will most likely use a higher scale technique with a wider range to hit you no matter what, so take note of that and only use it when you think it is needed. The next technique is a pretty simple one, you gather decent amount of chakra while performing the snake handseal. Once you had done so, focus your gathered chakra into your arms and then slam your hand on the ground, with this the chakra would leave your arm and reach the specific spot you want it on. Then, split the chakra into two equal sections and that is to create two equal walls of earth. Finally, do the same shape manipulation and natural transformation processes to create two walls of earth that would trap your opponent within them. You can use this for two purposes, one, you can use it for a supplementary purpose where you would just trap your opponent there and the other would be making the walls too close to each other that it would crush him within them. Personally, I would use this technique in conjunction with something that would further the binding, but also makes the binding from different angles. If you did get training in lightning, you would know Chidroi Nagashi which is used against most earth techniques, however, it isn't efficient against a technique like Swamp of the underworld, that is why I would use it to turn the walls and the ground below the opponent into swamp, which would cover him in mud from all directions and would prevent him from using such technique." - said Hashirama to Syler as he turned to Neji.

(Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them, crushing them.

Note: I can't say that in character so I will leave it as a note. "Once the mokuton reaches the ground below me," This part made me really confused until I found out you meant once you are below my Mokuton clone. Please be careful when you describe your move because it may either confuse your opponents and lead them to make something wrong and act upon something you didn't make or would make them use your words against you. I don't know if English is your first language or not, but it isn't really a problem. English isn't my first either, I just learnt to be careful with my description and I read a lot of fights, so be sure to do that as well as it gives you some good experience. ;) Now back to training!! u-u (P.S: I hope you take that as a friendly suggestion and not anything else.)

Hashirama looked at Neji; "Good enough, Neji. And don't be ashamed of not knowing something, it is better to know after not knowing than not knowing at all. And Sylar was correct. We are masters of stealth, we are Ninjas and that means that shadows are our existence, our goal is to execute our enemy in the fastest, most efficient way. You would use this technique against a technique of a large scale that would block your opponent's vision, however, be warned of your opponent's skills. He may indeed be a chakra sensor or worse, has a Dojutsu like yours. You need to know your opponent's abilities to act accordingly. For example, if it was a Uchiha who did this it wouldn't have mattered much because while Uchihas can see through passive objects, they can't see through objects with chakra and that is because they see chakra itself with a color, which hinders their vision over the next object. A better combo with it is to scream of hurt after your opponent make a technique to attack you which happens to block his vision, this would make him believe you are actually dead and thus your attack would be totally unexpected. For the Double Suicide, you would want to make a clone or even a summon which happens to know how to use earth to do it for you and that is because your opponent may just attack you right after you grab their legs. So, with a clone doing it, you would be distracting your opponent as you attack him yourself. Moving on. This is the last time I am teaching you two technique and that is for the sole reason that I want to make an exam for the both of you after you complete D-ranks, you will have to work hard to get this every time. The first one is really simple given that you are now used to that level of shape manipulation. Just take a small chunk of rock as you gather a small amount of chakra. Then, once you have a grip of that chunk, focus your chakra into it while using shape manipulation to change the shape of the chunk and turn it into a staff. What you do with the staff is up to you, but I would use it if I have no weapon and my opponent is engaging me in close combat since a staff gives pretty cool variations of combos. The next one is much more advanced and would be of more use since it covers more range. Gather small amount of chakra again and then focus it into your arms. The chakra would serve a different rule in this one since it would attract small pieces of the ground towards you arm and make it orbit it as if it was a magnet attracting screws. Then, release your chakra into the piece of rocks while retaining some still in your arm to make them still orbit your arm, with shape manipulation and natural transformation you would be able to make the pieces of the ground mature and take the form of small rocks which would dash towards your opponent as you protracts your arm towards your opponent." - finished Hashirama as he began to cry again remembering the ramen.

(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Range: Short (Mid on throw)
Damage Points: 20
Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

( Doton: Iwa Rendan ) - Earth Release: Rock Barrage

Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra into their arm and then release their chakra creating a ring of rocks that are then flung at the opponent.

P.S: I like how both of you go along together with each other, keep it up! :)

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama was taking note of everything up until Neji treated Sylar with Ramen, he forgot everything and snapped out of it.

YOU DAMN KIDS, I TEACH YOU ALL DAY AND YOU DON'T EVEN GIVE ME A PIECE OF BREAD!!!!! A SENSEI NEEDS TO EAT TOO, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!~~~ :sniff::sniff::sniff::sniff:

Hashirama got hang of it, wiped his tears and regained his concentration on the training. He looks at Sylar and proceeds; "Well, you were right and wrong. You were right about the parent technique having strengths that are it's own weaknesses, which is gaining the weaknesses of a said substance, however, you were wrong about the Rock Blizzard technique. The way this technique works is that your body is the stones, you don't create them, you are them. That is why I expected you to state it as a weakness, since if you turn into a stone and your opponent was able to destroy them, it is over for you. That is why I would never use this technique in a tense fight, where I am fighting a tough opponent and that is because I would be doing nothing but making myself more vulnerable since he would seek me out and it would make killing me easier. The only time I imagine myself using this is when I want some sort of camouflage, I would turn into stone and hide in a forest of some sort and then reshape, it would serve as a way to escape without making any sound since I would be floating, however, it isn't recommended to stay in the rocks too long because your opponent will most likely use a higher scale technique with a wider range to hit you no matter what, so take note of that and only use it when you think it is needed. The next technique is a pretty simple one, you gather decent amount of chakra while performing the snake handseal. Once you had done so, focus your gathered chakra into your arms and then slam your hand on the ground, with this the chakra would leave your arm and reach the specific spot you want it on. Then, split the chakra into two equal sections and that is to create two equal walls of earth. Finally, do the same shape manipulation and natural transformation processes to create two walls of earth that would trap your opponent within them. You can use this for two purposes, one, you can use it for a supplementary purpose where you would just trap your opponent there and the other would be making the walls too close to each other that it would crush him within them. Personally, I would use this technique in conjunction with something that would further the binding, but also makes the binding from different angles. If you did get training in lightning, you would know Chidroi Nagashi which is used against most earth techniques, however, it isn't efficient against a technique like Swamp of the underworld, that is why I would use it to turn the walls and the ground below the opponent into swamp, which would cover him in mud from all directions and would prevent him from using such technique." - said Hashirama to Syler as he turned to Neji.

Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them, crushing them.

Note: I can't say that in character so I will leave it as a note. "Once the mokuton reaches the ground below me," This part made me really confused until I found out you meant once you are below my Mokuton clone. Please be careful when you describe your move because it may either confuse your opponents and lead them to make something wrong and act upon something you didn't make or would make them use your words against you. I don't know if English is your first language or not, but it isn't really a problem. English isn't my first either, I just learnt to be careful with my description and I read a lot of fights, so be sure to do that as well as it gives you some good experience. ;) Now back to training!! u-u (P.S: I hope you take that as a friendly suggestion and not anything else.)

Hashirama looked at Neji; "Good enough, Neji. And don't be ashamed of not knowing something, it is better to know after not knowing than not knowing at all. And Sylar was correct. We are masters of stealth, we are Ninjas and that means that shadows are our existence, our goal is to execute our enemy in the fastest, most efficient way. You would use this technique against a technique of a large scale that would block your opponent's vision, however, be warned of your opponent's skills. He may indeed be a chakra sensor or worse, has a Dojutsu like yours. You need to know your opponent's abilities to act accordingly. For example, if it was a Uchiha who did this it wouldn't have mattered much because while Uchihas can see through passive objects, they can't see through objects with chakra and that is because they see chakra itself with a color, which hinders their vision over the next object. A better combo with it is to scream of hurt after your opponent make a technique to attack you which happens to block his vision, this would make him believe you are actually dead and thus your attack would be totally unexpected. For the Double Suicide, you would want to make a clone or even a summon which happens to know how to use earth to do it for you and that is because your opponent may just attack you right after you grab their legs. So, with a clone doing it, you would be distracting your opponent as you attack him yourself. Moving on. This is the last time I am teaching you two technique and that is for the sole reason that I want to make an exam for the both of you after you complete D-ranks, you will have to work hard to get this every time. The first one is really simple given that you are now used to that level of shape manipulation. Just take a small chunk of rock as you gather a small amount of chakra. Then, once you have a grip of that chunk, focus your chakra into it while using shape manipulation to change the shape of the chunk and turn it into a staff. What you do with the staff is up to you, but I would use it if I have no weapon and my opponent is engaging me in close combat since a staff gives pretty cool variations of combos. The next one is much more advanced and would be of more use since it covers more range. Gather small amount of chakra again and then focus it into your arms. The chakra would serve a different rule in this one since it would attract small pieces of the ground towards you arm and make it orbit it as if it was a magnet attracting screws. Then, release your chakra into the piece of rocks while retaining some still in your arm to make them still orbit your arm, with shape manipulation and natural transformation you would be able to make the pieces of the ground mature and take the form of small rocks which would dash towards your opponent as you protracts your arm towards your opponent." - finished Hashirama as he began to cry again remembering the ramen.

Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

Description: The user will concentrate their chakra into their arm and then release their chakra creating a ring of rocks that are then flung at the opponent.

"Don't be sad sensei. If Neji won't buy you ramen then I will."

He looks over to Neji, giving him a look that said, "Go along with it." Sylar coughs lightly and continues the lesson.

"(Ahem) Ah yes I see my mistake, sensei. Thanks for enlightening me."

Sylar felt quite relieved that his sensei was more perceptive than him. Perhaps it was his experience from fighting for so long or as a result of innate wisdom. Nonetheless he felt grateful. He continued hearing his lesson and then once absorbing all he could, proceeded with the next set of tasks.

Sylar channeled a precise, but strong, amount of his chakra. He focused greatly letting his mind clear out. Even though it was but a moment...Sylar could smell the surrounding smells of the outdoors. So peaceful and kind. Something unlike the world he had known. He pondered for a bit if this was what Hashirama fought for - for peace and unity. He whispered to himself quietly.

"Is this the world you envisioned?"

Sylar then came back to reality but with another sentiment - his anger. Sylar had felt...no, sensed that the world didn't want to change. It made him angry but sad at the same time.

Sylar then slammed his hands on the ground, releasing his chakra with extreme precision towards a spot just ahead. He felt his hate split apart the earth before him and create two, equal walls of hardened earth that faced each other. This created a pseudo hallway/corridor. Using his chakra he carved the inner walls with hate messages but coincidentally they expressed his helplessness. There had been a tree in the middle. Perhaps it was a symbol for the cycle of life that represented hope and optimism. Sylar then looked forward with a great evil intent as he forced the walls to close together, crushing anything inside it. Sylar then closed his eyes and took a long, deep breath. He felt relieved...at peace. Funny that just moments ago he wanted to destroy everything. Perhaps he realized the futility in keeping in his anger or harboring it at all. Who knows.

Sylar turned towards the two and smiled as if nothing interesting had happened.

"Alright Neji, your turn. When you two are done, I brought some yummy bentos for all of us. I get hungry after I get angry. Maybe I used too much chakra. o-o"

Sylar set a picnic blanket down and took out a basket which had four bentos in it. Two for himself, one for Hashirama-sensei, and one for Neji-kun.

For Hashi
For Neji
For Me

Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He looks over to Neji, giving him a look that said, "Go along with it." Sylar coughs lightly and continues the lesson.

Sylar felt quite relieved that his sensei was more perceptive than him. Perhaps it was his experience from fighting for so long or as a result of innate wisdom. Nonetheless he felt grateful. He continued hearing his lesson and then once absorbing all he could, proceeded with the next set of tasks.

Sylar channeled a precise, but strong, amount of his chakra. He focused greatly letting his mind clear out. Even though it was but a moment...Sylar could smell the surrounding smells of the outdoors. So peaceful and kind. Something unlike the world he had known. He pondered for a bit if this was what Hashirama fought for - for peace and unity. He whispered to himself quietly.

Sylar then came back to reality but with another sentiment - his anger. Sylar had felt...no, sensed that the world didn't want to change. It made him angry but sad at the same time.

Sylar then slammed his hands on the ground, releasing his chakra with extreme precision towards a spot just ahead. He felt his hate split apart the earth before him and create two, equal walls of hardened earth that faced each other. This created a pseudo hallway/corridor. Using his chakra he carved the inner walls with hate messages but coincidentally they expressed his helplessness. There had been a tree in the middle. Perhaps it was a symbol for the cycle of life that represented hope and optimism. Sylar then looked forward with a great evil intent as he forced the walls to close together, crushing anything inside it. Sylar then closed his eyes and took a long, deep breath. He felt relieved...at peace. Funny that just moments ago he wanted to destroy everything. Perhaps he realized the futility in keeping in his anger or harboring it at all. Who knows.

"Alright Neji, your turn. When you two are done, I brought some yummy bentos for all of us. I get hungry after I get angry. Maybe I used too much chakra. o-o"

Sylar set a picnic blanket down and took out a basket which had four bentos in it. Two for himself, one for Hashirama-sensei, and one for Neji-kun.

For Hashi
For Neji
For Me

Nooo You're invited too Senseii!! And thanks sylar xd , I'll take everything, it looks delicious :reborn:

Neji continues to train, following his senseis instructions: he takes a small chunk of rock as he concentrates a small amount of doton chakra. Then, once he gets the grip of it, he then focuses his doton chakra into it while using shape manipulation to change the shape of the chunk and turn it into a staff.
Awesomoomeee! :rei:

For the next one, he focuses small amount of doton chakra again and then focuses it into his arms. The Doton chakra would serve the purpose of that of a magnet that attracting screws, as it attracts chunks of rocks orbiting around the arm. He then releases his chakra into the pieces of rocks while retaining some still in his arm to make them still orbit it, with shape manipulation and nature manipulation He makes the pieces of the ground mature and take the form of small rocks which would dash towards his target as he protracts his arm towards it.

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nooo You're invited too Senseii!! And thanks sylar xd , I'll take everything, it looks delicious :reborn:

Neji continues to train, following his senseis instructions: he takes a small chunk of rock as he concentrates a small amount of doton chakra. Then, once he gets the grip of it, he then focuses his doton chakra into it while using shape manipulation to change the shape of the chunk and turn it into a staff.

For the next one, he focuses small amount of doton chakra again and then focuses it into his arms. The Doton chakra would serve the purpose of that of a magnet that attracting screws, as it attracts chunks of rocks orbiting around the arm. He then releases his chakra into the pieces of rocks while retaining some still in his arm to make them still orbit it, with shape manipulation and nature manipulation He makes the pieces of the ground mature and take the form of small rocks which would dash towards his target as he protracts his arm towards it.

Once Neji had made several rocks to orbit his arm, he decides to play with him while Hashi concentrates on his reply. Channeling his chakra to his right hand, Sylar aims it at the ground below, removes a small chunk of rock from it, and then manipulates it to take on the appearance of a cane made of earth. Using his creativeness, he foms the cane to look like a makeshift bat. He grips it with both his hands and calls out to Neji.

"Batter up!"

He smiles as he waits to see his reply.

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

For Hashi
For Neji
For Me

Once Neji had made several rocks to orbit his arm, he decides to play with him while Hashi concentrates on his reply. Channeling his chakra to his right hand, Sylar aims it at the ground below, removes a small chunk of rock from it, and then manipulates it to take on the appearance of a cane made of earth. Using his creativeness, he foms the cane to look like a makeshift bat. He grips it with both his hands and calls out to Neji.

"Batter up!"

"T_T You guys are the best!" said Hashirama as Sylar asked a question that triggered him, especially him. He spent his life seeking answer for that, is that the world he envisioned? Is that the world he suffered a lot to create? Is this why he had to kill his best friend? It certainly is. "You see, Sylar. The fact that you can even have fun training is a massive progress from what the world used to be. We used to sacrifice our bodies, mind, souls and brothers of the same blood for the sake of a single clan, sometimes without even a purpose. The fact that you too can chat when you are from two clans, maybe even from two different village. While not perfect, this world certain has the element of peace...it has love." said Hashirama as he looked at the sky. His eyes began to shed weak tears but a smile was there to neutralize them. His pain could be felt at this moment, and so is his happiness. He certainly went through a lot but it was worth it.

"Anyway, I have put additional speed to Neji's training because I wanted this to happen soon enough. It is time for a very special test that is known as the bell test. While every team undergoes this test in order to get the bells, this isn't a taijutsu training so I won't be doing that. Instead, I will have you two fight for two rounds, both of you are limited to D-ranks and Hidden Like a Mole since the both of you learnt it. Whoever can go first, and it isn't about winning. It is rather about showcasing your knowledge over the techniques you have learnt and putting as much creativity as you can. This test is not really a test, it is rather a spar with what you have learnt so far. The prize would be one of the bells. There are 3 bells, one is a prize for each test I will conduct in this training, so basically there will be 3. There can be times where I feel you both deserved a bell and give each one of you one, but it can't be the first test. What do you get if you get a bell you ask? Well, for each bell you have, you get your training boosted by additional jutsu. So, if you get one you get to learn two techniques per post, and if you get two you get to learn three per post, with the limit 2 bells per person. That doesn't mean that the other person will get the third bell, one can have 2 while one can't have any. It depends on how you perform. The rules will be (Mid-range, a lake n your left and you are fighting on this particular training ground. You can use anything that was already created by a jutsu which one of you performed during the training. Two turns, so two posts each. ) I will be standing on a tree nearby observing your performance and if I feel like one of you is about to die, I shall be rescuing him, though, if it does come to that, I will be really disappointed. You have no one but yourself in a battle field! Proceed!
said Hashirama as he vanished off their sight to hide in a nearby tree as the two proceeded with the fight.

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"T_T You guys are the best!" said Hashirama as Sylar asked a question that triggered him, especially him. He spent his life seeking answer for that, is that the world he envisioned? Is that the world he suffered a lot to create? Is this why he had to kill his best friend? It certainly is. "You see, Sylar. The fact that you can even have fun training is a massive progress from what the world used to be. We used to sacrifice our bodies, mind, souls and brothers of the same blood for the sake of a single clan, sometimes without even a purpose. The fact that you too can chat when you are from two clans, maybe even from two different village. While not perfect, this world certain has the element of peace...it has love." said Hashirama as he looked at the sky. His eyes began to shed weak tears but a smile was there to neutralize them. His pain could be felt at this moment, and so is his happiness. He certainly went through a lot but it was worth it.

"Anyway, I have put additional speed to Neji's training because I wanted this to happen soon enough. It is time for a very special test that is known as the bell test. While every team undergoes this test in order to get the bells, this isn't a taijutsu training so I won't be doing that. Instead, I will have you two fight for two rounds, both of you are limited to D-ranks and Hidden Like a Mole since the both of you learnt it. Whoever can go first, and it isn't about winning. It is rather about showcasing your knowledge over the techniques you have learnt and putting as much creativity as you can. This test is not really a test, it is rather a spar with what you have learnt so far. The prize would be one of the bells. There are 3 bells, one is a prize for each test I will conduct in this training, so basically there will be 3. There can be times where I feel you both deserved a bell and give each one of you one, but it can't be the first test. What do you get if you get a bell you ask? Well, for each bell you have, you get your training boosted by additional jutsu. So, if you get one you get to learn two techniques per post, and if you get two you get to learn three per post, with the limit 2 bells per person. That doesn't mean that the other person will get the third bell, one can have 2 while one can't have any. It depends on how you perform. The rules will be (Mid-range, a lake n your left and you are fighting on this particular training ground. You can use anything that was already created by a jutsu which one of you performed during the training. Two turns, so two posts each. ) I will be standing on a tree nearby observing your performance and if I feel like one of you is about to die, I shall be rescuing him, though, if it does come to that, I will be really disappointed. You have no one but yourself in a battle field! Proceed!
said Hashirama as he vanished off their sight to hide in a nearby tree as the two proceeded with the fight.

"...."

Sylar felt no words could add to what Hashirama spoke. This was bound to happen sooner or later and it's like he had been waiting for it but at the same time dreading it. Sylar had been trained to kill so this was something quite out of the ordinary. How do you fight and not kill someone? He struggled with answer as he held the makeshift bat he had created out of rock from the ground. He stood there contemplating like a man does in the rain. It was something weird he felt...empathy? He looked over to Neji and could only see an enemy but as he looked deeper, he could see someone like him...suffering...acknowledging the wrongs of the past and attempting to make them right again.

(sigh)

Sylar wanted nothing more than to sit down with him and have a discussion. To open up and reveal his heart but he couldn't. A shinobi should never reveal his emotions. It is through attachments that one endangers the life of others especially those he deeply cares about. He had been taught this at a young age that it was truth to him, it was his nindo. But as time went on, he questioned himself, his values and what it really means to be a shinobi. It was apparent in his facial expression that Sylar dealt with this deep, personal issues despite trying his best to hide them. But someone like Hashirama, a man wise in knowing what a true shinobi is, would be able to easily read Sylar. He would have seen the same expression on Uchiha Madara.

As Sylar stood there he looked over to Hashirama.

"What is a shinobi, sensei? Why do we fight if we know the outcome is death, something we can achieve on our own without fighting?"

Sylar gave his sensei time to think on the matter, hoping his reply would enlighten a man like him, a man living in the darkness.

As he held the cane in his hand, he looked at Neji and gave an appearance of someone that was aiming for a specific point. He then threw his staff like a lance, hoping to hit Neji with it or at least create a suitable diversion. He then channeled his chakra towards the ground and using his ability to combine his chakra with it, he created a pillar of earth to rise just below him, launching him in the air. Sylar then channeled his chakra once again, focusing it to his right arm. He then creates a ring of chakra that he manipulates to take on the form of rocks, circling around his arm. As he throws a forward punch towards Neji, he releases the rocks and sends them towards him.

"Show me, Neji. Show me the fruits of your labor."

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth
(Doton: Iwa Rendan) - Earth Release: Rock Barrage

Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Batter up!"

"...."

Sylar felt no words could add to what Hashirama spoke. This was bound to happen sooner or later and it's like he had been waiting for it but at the same time dreading it. Sylar had been trained to kill so this was something quite out of the ordinary. How do you fight and not kill someone? He struggled with answer as he held the makeshift bat he had created out of rock from the ground. He stood there contemplating like a man does in the rain. It was something weird he felt...empathy? He looked over to Neji and could only see an enemy but as he looked deeper, he could see someone like him...suffering...acknowledging the wrongs of the past and attempting to make them right again.

(sigh)

Sylar wanted nothing more than to sit down with him and have a discussion. To open up and reveal his heart but he couldn't. A shinobi should never reveal his emotions. It is through attachments that one endangers the life of others especially those he deeply cares about. He had been taught this at a young age that it was truth to him, it was his nindo. But as time went on, he questioned himself, his values and what it really means to be a shinobi. It was apparent in his facial expression that Sylar dealt with this deep, personal issues despite trying his best to hide them. But someone like Hashirama, a man wise in knowing what a true shinobi is, would be able to easily read Sylar. He would have seen the same expression on Uchiha Madara.

As Sylar stood there he looked over to Hashirama.

"What is a shinobi, sensei? Why do we fight if we know the outcome is death, something we can achieve on our own without fighting?"

Sylar gave his sensei time to think on the matter, hoping his reply would enlighten a man like him, a man living in the darkness.

As he held the cane in his hand, he looked at Neji and gave an appearance of someone that was aiming for a specific point. He then threw his staff like a lance, hoping to hit Neji with it or at least create a suitable diversion. He then channeled his chakra towards the ground and using his ability to combine his chakra with it, he created a pillar of earth to rise just below him, launching him in the air. Sylar then channeled his chakra once again, focusing it to his right arm. He then creates a ring of chakra that he manipulates to take on the form of rocks, circling around his arm. As he throws a forward punch towards Neji, he releases the rocks and sends them towards him.

"Show me, Neji. Show me the fruits of your labor."

Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth
(Doton: Iwa Rendan) - Earth Release: Rock Barrage

Sorry for the terrubly late reply, im a horrible person :wesobi: too much going on atm

As Sylar makes the bat, I throw a ball of rock that was formed from my previous jutsu, to which he hits a home a run.
Daamn Syla-

Only to be interrupted by Hashi about bell test

Well then...

As the rock section is being thrown at me, I perform

I go underground and swiftly moved back to long range and pop up 45 degrees east of Sylar.

I'd like to see how you will attack me now Sylar

Spoke Neji as he kept analyzing his movements

one question, can we use other jutsu than just earth?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kamishiro

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the terrubly late reply, im a horrible person :wesobi: too much going on atm

As Sylar makes the bat, I throw a ball of rock that was formed from my previous jutsu, to which he hits a home a run.
Daamn Syla-

Well then...

where I create pillars which emerge from my feet. which juts me up in the air where I perform a backlflip, evading the cane, the rock barrage and the pillars which emerge dont contact me as I backflip away to long distance.

OOC: I don't think you can go to long range with such a simple jutsu. Also you could have hidden like a mole (technique) since you learned that one too no?

Reactions: Kamishiro

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Daamn Syla-

Well then...

I go underground and swiftly moved back to long range and pop up 45 degrees east of Sylar.

As Neji disappeared under the onslaught of his attack, Sylar smiled. He was only playing into his hands. As having learned the technique earlier, Sylar knew how it worked and considered what Neji's second move would be. There were only 3-4 possible choices and the most likely would be the Double Suicide Decapitation Technique. While Sylar was practical and approached things with logic, his weakness was spontaneity. So he did what felt was correct, he made another earth pillar to launch him into the air at an angle towards the water. He landed quite perfectly, using his chakra at his soles to allow him to land on the water instead of diving into it. As he landed, he channeled his chakra to his arm and created a pseudo bow and arrow. He raised his three fingers to his face as he pulled on the arrow, waiting carefully as he prepared his aim. He knew he could not use it to go underwater so hopefully he had made the right move. He took deep breaths to steady himself as he prepared to shoot at the right moment, paying attention to his senses however human they were. Sylar spoke in hopes of drawing him out.

"Why do you hide from me Neji? Are you afraid? I can sense your fear and reticence - your unwillingness to confront the truth. I have heard stories about the Hyuuga and their inhuman power. You are young and your naive to think that you can change things.

People will never change no matter how hard you try. I could kill millions or just one but it wouldn't change a thing. When you kill someone...there is no going back. You lose your ability to trust others including yourself. While I commend our teacher for seeing the good in others, it will undoubtedly be his undoing. Neji, if you hope to survive...you need to begin to see people as they are not what you want them to be. Trust this: People can change their surroundings to appear different but in the end, they are who they are. Power only magnifies that."

Spoken from experience, Sylar spoke nothing but his truth. Maybe it was a little too harsh and realistic but that is how he viewed the world - as something flawed. His entire life he had chosen to make his own descisions, bad descisions, that he couldn't go back from. He was doomed to live his petty existence like a game of chess. While he wasn't a pawn per say, his choices allowed him very little deviations and from seeing people as people. He merely saw everyone as threats or targets. His heart was heavy with much darkness. However unlike Madara, Sylar deep down was kind and wanted nothing short of acceptance and acknowledgement. He cared for Neji though from his words it seemed quite the opposite. All he wanted in truth was for Neji to understand the truth of the world before it crushed him (foreshadowing *dun dun dun*).

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique (x2)
Description: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth.

Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

As Neji disappeared under the onslaught of his attack, Sylar smiled. He was only playing into his hands. As having learned the technique earlier, Sylar knew how it worked and considered what Neji's second move would be. There were only 3-4 possible choices and the most likely would be the Double Suicide Decapitation Technique. While Sylar was practical and approached things with logic, his weakness was spontaneity. So he did what felt was correct, he made another earth pillar to launch him into the air at an angle towards the water. He landed quite perfectly, using his chakra at his soles to allow him to land on the water instead of diving into it. As he landed, he channeled his chakra to his arm and created a pseudo bow and arrow. He raised his three fingers to his face as he pulled on the arrow, waiting carefully as he prepared his aim. He knew he could not use it to go underwater so hopefully he had made the right move. He took deep breaths to steady himself as he prepared to shoot at the right moment, paying attention to his senses however human they were. Sylar spoke in hopes of drawing him out.

"Why do you hide from me Neji? Are you afraid? I can sense your fear and reticence - your unwillingness to confront the truth. I have heard stories about the Hyuuga and their inhuman power. You are young and your naive to think that you can change things.

People will never change no matter how hard you try. I could kill millions or just one but it wouldn't change a thing. When you kill someone...there is no going back. You lose your ability to trust others including yourself. While I commend our teacher for seeing the good in others, it will undoubtedly be his undoing. Neji, if you hope to survive...you need to begin to see people as they are not what you want them to be. Trust this: People can change their surroundings to appear different but in the end, they are who they are. Power only magnifies that."

Spoken from experience, Sylar spoke nothing but his truth. Maybe it was a little too harsh and realistic but that is how he viewed the world - as something flawed. His entire life he had chosen to make his own descisions, bad descisions, that he couldn't go back from. He was doomed to live his petty existence like a game of chess. While he wasn't a pawn per say, his choices allowed him very little deviations and from seeing people as people. He merely saw everyone as threats or targets. His heart was heavy with much darkness. However unlike Madara, Sylar deep down was kind and wanted nothing short of acceptance and acknowledgement. He cared for Neji though from his words it seemed quite the opposite. All he wanted in truth was for Neji to understand the truth of the world before it crushed him (foreshadowing *dun dun dun*).

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique (x2)
Description: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth.
Afraid? As a hyuuga you must know that I've been simply analyzing your movements, what you heard about the Hyuuga is correct and thats what exactly I am, and you can call me naiive for thinking I can change the world.. but you won't be saying that when it has my friend..

As I pop up I see Sylar with his Bow and Arrow, when he shoots it as I pop up, when the Arrow comes within mid range, I smash it with a rock which is sent flying towards it and couple other rocks sent to long range by adding a boost of speed to them with the help of pillars that popup behind the rocks when they are mid range from me and push the rocks more to add to more velocity and hit Sylar at long range