Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Watches the wild animals in the distance while waiting on the top of a mountain crouched.

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Watches the wild animals in the distance while waiting on the top of a mountain crouched.
*Undertaker enters the arena as a cloak of fire that slowly fades away revealing him*

Hello there. I didn't catch your name, what was it again?!

After mentioning your name, can you explain to me what Earth Release actually is? what differentiate it from other elements? and what are it's strengths and weaknesses?

Answering this correctly will initiate the start of the training.

Sonnelion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Undertaker enters the arena as a cloak of fire that slowly fades away revealing him*

Hello there. I didn't catch your name, what was it again?!

After mentioning your name, can you explain to me what Earth Release actually is? what differentiate it from other elements? and what are it's strengths and weaknesses?

Answering this correctly will initiate the start of the training.
I like how I didn't receive a notification for this quote....:wesobi:
Sits up before talking.

My name is Lucifer. Earth release is the ability or the act of manipulating ones chakra to transform the appearance of the earth or in some cases creating it from your own chakra. The difference is that it is mainly defensive and is a considered a physical object unlike lightning or fire which is considered energy. Also Earth releases nature is defensive and if used offensively it mainly crushes or pushes away. It's strengths is to water release due to it's density. And it's weakness is lightning due to it not being able to conduct electricity well.

creates a small amount of raiton chakra in his hand before releasing it into a piece of the mountain causing it to crumble away.

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like how I didn't receive a notification for this quote....:wesobi:
Sits up before talking.

My name is Lucifer. Earth release is the ability or the act of manipulating ones chakra to transform the appearance of the earth or in some cases creating it from your own chakra. The difference is that it is mainly defensive and is a considered a physical object unlike lightning or fire which is considered energy. Also Earth releases nature is defensive and if used offensively it mainly crushes or pushes away. It's strengths is to water release due to it's density. And it's weakness is lightning due to it not being able to conduct electricity well.

creates a small amount of raiton chakra in his hand before releasing it into a piece of the mountain causing it to crumble away.
Alright, wanted a bit more explanation but i guess this will do. Well, one thing i'd like to add is that Earth chakra is extremely dense, not only can it be used for defensive and offensive purposes, but supplementary uses sometimes includes changing the weight of a physical attack or object using earth chakra, or even decreasing the weight, like how Muu and Onoki uses this feat to achieve the flight technique by changing their mass.

Let's start first by tapping into your chakra, and achieving Earth Release chakra, first i need you to sit down, and meditate to achieve earth chakra and manipulating it, we will use the most basic earth technique for this. After achieving your earth release based chakra. try to manipulate the ground forming a small pillar of earth.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Sonnelion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, wanted a bit more explanation but i guess this will do. Well, one thing i'd like to add is that Earth chakra is extremely dense, not only can it be used for defensive and offensive purposes, but supplementary uses sometimes includes changing the weight of a physical attack or object using earth chakra, or even decreasing the weight, like how Muu and Onoki uses this feat to achieve the flight technique by changing their mass.

Let's start first by tapping into your chakra, and achieving Earth Release chakra, first i need you to sit down, and meditate to achieve earth chakra and manipulating it, we will use the most basic earth technique for this. After achieving your earth release based chakra. try to manipulate the ground forming a small pillar of earth.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth
I should be back for the time being with hopefully no delays.

Okay.

He sits back down with crossed legs and begins to meditate while visualizing the properties of doton chakra. After about a minute he focuses chakra into his hands and begins to manipulate it to harden and increase in density. After experimenting with this and using his summons, Mole, advice as well as using his past experience with the other elements he then stands up and begins to focus a small amount of chakra into his right hand. Once done he crouches down before placing his hand onto the ground while releasing the stored chakra into a small section of the ground where he uses chakra manipulation and his newly discovered knowledge to cause the ground to rise slightly as well as at a slow pace in the form of a small platform. Once done and happy with his success he continues to try this until he is able to manipulate it at a moderate pace and is able to create a larger pillar that can easily be used to run and jump off of(3 tries later).

How was that? Not bad for the first time right.

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I should be back for the time being with hopefully no delays.

Okay.

He sits back down with crossed legs and begins to meditate while visualizing the properties of doton chakra. After about a minute he focuses chakra into his hands and begins to manipulate it to harden and increase in density. After experimenting with this and using his summons, Mole, advice as well as using his past experience with the other elements he then stands up and begins to focus a small amount of chakra into his right hand. Once done he crouches down before placing his hand onto the ground while releasing the stored chakra into a small section of the ground where he uses chakra manipulation and his newly discovered knowledge to cause the ground to rise slightly as well as at a slow pace in the form of a small platform. Once done and happy with his success he continues to try this until he is able to manipulate it at a moderate pace and is able to create a larger pillar that can easily be used to run and jump off of(3 tries later).

How was that? Not bad for the first time right.
As Undertaker watches his student's attempt at creating an earth pillar. He suddenly taps onto one of his wrist summoning seals and summons a barrage of kunais which are thrown at his student in a rapid pace.

Think fast!

Sonnelion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Undertaker watches his student's attempt at creating an earth pillar. He suddenly taps onto one of his wrist summoning seals and summons a barrage of kunais which are thrown at his student in a rapid pace.

Think fast!
What?

Moves his arms up to block the incoming kunia forgetting that he was controlling a piece of the ground causing a wall of hard rock to rise fast enough to absorb all of the suprise attack.

I guess that was to hurry things along but I would've gotten the hang eventually....