Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:hi:

Hello everyone it's been some time since Ive made a post and I wanted to share this with you. I was fortunate enough to attended this years E3 and was privy to a most....controversial viewing of an obscure and very dark game preview called Agony.

Not sure if any of you have seen the preview so I will provide the Youtube video of its gameplay. It's about 17 minutes long....and honestly I'm not sure how I feel about this game. It is by far the darkest game I have ever viewed.

WARNING:

this video contains extremely dark demonic and disturbing imagery. I am very serious about this. If you find demonic and satanic imagery displeasing then I sincerely implore you NOTto watch this link. You have been warned.

[video=youtube;gxclFmAWc3Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxclFmAWc3Y[/video]

So what are your thoughts on this game? will you get it when it launches? I am still on the fence about this myself. While I am curious about it...I also want to be able to sleep at night XD

Discuss!

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are there really still people who get offended by fictional demonic stuff?

Anyway, the game does not look appealing to me. Not because of the demonic stuff, but I don't know what this game is supposed to be. Is it a "Take a walk in hell" simulator? The gameplay shows nothing and it's not really a horror-game since lots of blood and gore are not horror in my opinion. "Jumpscares" aren't either.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are there really still people who get offended by fictional demonic stuff?

Anyway, the game does not look appealing to me. Not because of the demonic stuff, but I don't know what this game is supposed to be. Is it a "Take a walk in hell" simulator? The gameplay shows nothing and it's not really a horror-game since lots of blood and gore are not horror in my opinion. "Jumpscares" aren't either.
Apperently there are people who get upset over this sort of stuff. You should have heard some of the comments after the viewing lol. but from what I've gathered you're suppose to possess, kill, eat, and evolve into a demon in order to reach some dark citadel where a Red Empress resides. If you reach her (or it) you are suppose to be resurrected, but to do so you must navigate Hell itself.

Not everyone's cup of tea for sure.

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Apperently there are people who get upset over this sort of stuff. You should have heard some of the comments after the viewing lol. but from what I've gathered you're suppose to possess, kill, eat, and evolve into a demon in order to reach some dark citadel where a Red Empress resides. If you reach her (or it) you are suppose to be resurrected, but to do so you must navigate Hell itself.

Not everyone's cup of tea for sure.
Ah, so there is indeed more to the game than just walking around. Thanks.
It's possible that I'll watch it on YouTube if one of the channels I follow is actually playing it. But buying it won't happen, especially since Sony's upcoming games already make me poor in the next 6-8 months xD

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, so there is indeed more to the game than just walking around. Thanks.
It's possible that I'll watch it on YouTube if one of the channels I follow is actually playing it. But buying it won't happen, especially since Sony's upcoming games already make me poor in the next 6-8 months xD
XD I'm right there with you. I'll be broke by March of 2017!

reminds me too much of the oblivion realm in Elder Scrolls IV from that vid. especially in first person view like that
I can see the resemblance for sure but in a much darker setting. Those creepy shadow beast freak me out! Guess I'm not completely desensitized yet XD