Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Next week starts e3 of this year. This year is more packed than usual, with there being eight conferences, including newcomers Bethesda and Square Enix and whatever the PC show's supposed to be about. Here's a schedule of the shows themselves:

You must be registered for see images

Anything you're looking forward to seeing, conferences, games, etc?

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see UBISOFT on the schedule. Tom Clancy's The Division probably. Since the release date is going to be delayed to 2016, I expect more trailers of the game. And no KONAMI or CAPCOM this year?

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see UBISOFT on the schedule. Tom Clancy's The Division probably. Since the release date is going to be delayed to 2016, I expect more trailers of the game. And no KONAMI or CAPCOM this year?
Konami pretty is exiting the game industry at this point, and I haven't Capcom hold their own individual press conference in years now. For that matter, usually neither Bethesda nor Square Enix hold a conference either, but Bethesda mostly did to advertise the hell out of Fallout 4.

On that note, Fallout 4 comes out 11/10/15, so yeah... time to see if either Microsoft or Sony can top that tomorrow :p