dye tie art work with my OCs

Kin
925💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto’s and Sakura’s son Haku,
He was born to NaruSaku but in Land of the Waves. He has Crystal release and Ice release. He doesn’t want to become Hokage as his father did. He wants to be teachers like Iruka and Shizune. He has Pink hair and violet eyes. He’ll get married to Hiro.
---------------------------------------------------
His sister named, Chiyo Uzumaki, She has green eyes like her mother. Red hair like Kushina. She wants to be everything she could be. She wants to be the first Archer of Konoha. She married Yahiko Uzumaki.
Haruto Uchiha is the middle child of SasuHina’s triplets. The reason for this could happen cause Naruto created a seal with Kurama’s help to Hyuuga and Uchiha could have kids. Just like his older brother Haru. He has Sharingan all over his body. He hates it.
Haru Uchiha is the oldest of the SasuHina’s triplets. He has the Byakugans all over his body kinda like Danzo. He has a mixture of Itachi and Neji’s face with the hair color of Fugaku bu the hairstyle like Hiashi. This way No dead Hyuuga clan members won’t be forgotten. He wants to become a Hokage.
Haruka Uchiha has one Rinnegan on each shoulder. She looks like a mixture of Mikoto Uchiha and Hinata’s mother. She's the youngest of the SasuHina's Triplets.

This is for my WWE2K Video game I want to created.