Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Atalanta just lost.

I'd just move the fam to a different neighbourhood. Human psychology is weird, too wierdfor me to say with 100% certainty that every decision is an expression of free will and not some sort of trickery. So avoid the problem altogether.

for grapapp atalanta is teh name of his sexy girl waiting to get fucked in bed...

Mbapéééééééééééé..

Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Atalanta just lost.

I'd just move the fam to a different neighbourhood. Human psychology is weird, too wierdfor me to say with 100% certainty that every decision is an expression of free will and not some sort of trickery. So avoid the problem altogether.
💀💀💀 yo thats hilarious. but what if the neighbor comes by one day and she tells him that theyre moving and he offers her ways they can stay in contact. would you expect her to not try and stay in contact with him? if she wanted to keep in contact with him, would you feel like its your fault?

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
💀💀💀 yo thats hilarious. but what if the neighbor comes by one day and she tells him that theyre moving and he offers her ways they can stay in contact. would you expect her to not try and stay in contact with him? if she wanted to keep in contact with him, would you feel like its your fault?
Oh hell no

I've already taken a huge step of moving my life elsewhere so that she doesn't face potentially unreasonable temptation. For her to seek out specific ways of staying in touch with him would he extremely disrespectful. Not only to the effort I put in, but to the pacts of our relationship, which say to stay faithful.

If she accepts such an offer, she's taking a risk on those pacts. Of course, id also leave the dude who makes such an offer unable to fulfill it, even if she accepts . . .

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok u saw through my play..but i caught u 1st...teh fact that u show interest in football proves you are not from usa..

you can deny that..but if u r true man don't...
Landon Donovan, Clint Dempsey, Christian Pulisic and many others show there is strong interest in the sport in USA

This is why I didn't wanna tell you my location. Every methodology is based on certain trends, but those trends are not rules, they can change very easily. So relying on methods/trends to understand things is extremely faulty, especially in trying to understand people.
Post automatically merged:

The ironic thing is that @minamoto is one of those I would really like to be close to and build a strong friendship. Unfortunately, telling you my location would prove harmful to you more than anything else

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh hell no

I've already taken a huge step of moving my life elsewhere so that she doesn't face potentially unreasonable temptation. For her to seek out specific ways of staying in touch with him would he extremely disrespectful. Not only to the effort I put in, but to the pacts of our relationship, which say to stay faithful.

If she accepts such an offer, she's taking a risk on those pacts. Of course, id also leave the dude who makes such an offer unable to fulfill it, even if she accepts . . .
interesting, though i agree, hella disrespectful. how would you react like say in the grocery store you went down the aisle to get something. you look back down the aisle and some dude is shooting his shot with your wifey?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Landon Donovan, Clint Dempsey, Christian Pulisic and many others show there is strong interest in the sport in USA

This is why I didn't wanna tell you my location. Every methodology is based on certain trends, but those trends are not rules, they can change very easily. So relying on methods/trends to understand things is extremely faulty, especially in trying to understand people.

The ironic thing is that @minamoto is one of those I would really like to be close to and build a strong friendship. Unfortunately, telling you my location would prove harmful to you more than anything else

im aware its wrong to say all poeple in usa dont like football...but still...im pretty sure u not from usa..

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
interesting, though i agree, hella disrespectful. how would you react like say in the grocery store you went down the aisle to get something. you look back down the aisle and some dude is shooting his shot with your wifey?
If its a random shot, then a simple: "babe, which of these should we get", to indicate our relationship would suffice.

If she herself also makes it clear that she's not interested and the dude persists, then the grocery aisle would find itself serving a different purpose.

Should she effectively encourage him (say, by ignoring me) then it's on her. I'd confront her about it, make it clear I won't stand for the disrespect. Hmm, that sounds harsh. Basically just explain my discomfort and make sure lines are clear in terms of how we conduct ourselves with potential suitors.

If the dude himself were smart, he'd play the friend card, which would make it difficult for her to outright push him away and take away my right to directly intercept him. Then it'd be a tough situation.

im aware its wrong to say all poeple in usa dont like football...but still...im pretty sure u not from usa..
How to put it?

I could very easily deceive you about my location, giving you two pieces of information that would not only answer your current question, but even make you believe you can pin down my precise city, according to your methodology.

See, even if you get my location correctly, what then? Human nature (and other factors) mean that the information would affect how you see me. Maybe you'd see me more professionally, more friendly or more casual. Whatever it is, as long as it changes even by 1% how you see me compared to how you received me from my conduct and posts, then that under mines the free will through which I gave out that conduct and interactive material.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If its a random shot, then a simple: "babe, which of these should we get", to indicate our relationship would suffice.

If she herself also makes it clear that she's not interested and the dude persists, then the grocery aisle would find itself serving a different purpose.

Should she effectively encourage him (say, by ignoring me) then it's on her. I'd confront her about it, make it clear I won't stand for the disrespect. Hmm, that sounds harsh. Basically just explain my discomfort and make sure lines are clear in terms of how we conduct ourselves with potential suitors.

If the dude himself were smart, he'd play the friend card, which would make it difficult for her to outright push him away and take away my right to directly intercept him. Then it'd be a tough situation.
yeah i feel you. alright what about like the situation you gave me, the guy is playing the friend card with her. but to you its obvious hes laying the mack down on the low. how do you react?

Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i feel you. alright what about like the situation you gave me, the guy is playing the friend card with her. but to you its obvious hes laying the mack down on the low. how do you react?
"Yo man, any friend of my wife is my friend too. Let's talk sports on the side for a minute . . . Oh, honey, your friend left, said he won't be coming back . . . ".

I wouldn't be too harsh on her. Even giving her the" think like a man talk" would be too much, imo. I understand that as a woman, she has to keep her lines somewhat open. What if I die in a car crash and the same dude she just shoved away starts making her life difficult? So I'd only implore her to make it clear to direct suitors that she's mine, but anything less than that I'd understand why she might entertain it.

Life is too weird, love considers the well being of the other person

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

How to put it?

I could very easily deceive you about my location, giving you two pieces of information that would not only answer your current question, but even make you believe you can pin down my precise city, according to your methodology.

See, even if you get my location correctly, what then? Human nature (and other factors) mean that the information would affect how you see me. Maybe you'd see me more professionally, more friendly or more casual. Whatever it is, as long as it changes even by 1% how you see me compared to how you received me from my conduct and posts, then that under mines the free will through which I gave out that conduct and interactive material.
i dont mean ur location precisely.. like phsicial place....i mean ur nationality...wich is more like absttract ting...

but fine i wont bother u again with that kestion ..rest assured..

• Love
Reactions: Infant