10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
You got it!

Dust release is made out of not two, but three elements which makes it into the only Kekkei Tota that exists to date. Dust is made from the earth, fire and wind elements. The Jinton KT was created by arguably the strongest tsuchikage ever, Mū who passed it on to his successor Oonoki, the third tsuchikage. These two characters are the only shinobi that has shown to use this element. Dust release is so powerful that it obliterates anything that is solid or liquid such as water and earth but also anything that has a mass will be rendered down to an molecular scale and be disintigrated. The only weakness dust should have is chakra absorbing elements such as dark. Lightning/sage are neutral, fire and wind are also weak towards dust while earth has a double weakness towards it. This means its by far the strongest element there is so far with only one possible weakness and 4 elemental strengths plus the double strength to earth.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Right so analyze this technique for me, tell me the strengths, weaknesses and how you would use it.
Can you think of where it would be best to use? Where wouldnt you use it?
What happens if you use it against a technique that has greater damage?

(Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Detachment of the Primitive World Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15-40
Damage: 30-80
Description: The user first performs a short sequence of handseals: Rat → Boar → Snake, then creates a basic 3D-shaped construct via Dust Release between the palms of their hands. A small sphere is located at its centre. The structure expands rapidly in size when being propelled towards the designated target and traps them inside its confines. The sphere then seems to explode with a tremendous amount of force, while the exterior walls of the structure effectively restrict the size of the blast radius. This results in the destruction of everything and anyone caught within, as they are pulverised into minute particles of dust. The technique isn't limited to just affecting physical matter; it can also affect chakra-based defenses. But the resulting damage that this technique can produce varies considerably, depending on the initial shape of the created structure..

Cuboid Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a very generic three-dimensional cube. While the cube's surface area is rank-dependent, its shape also enables localized destruction and entrapment. Unlike the other shape alternatives, this form is always limited to just short-range when used.

Conical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a simplistic three-dimensional cone. While the cone's base diameter is rank-dependent, its base is always located in front of the user's hands with the pointed end poised at the desired target. It has an intermediary reach, extending up to mid-range.

Cylindrical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a basic three-dimensional cylinder. While the cylinder's diameter is rank-dependent, it is unique amongst shapes in extending up to long-range.

Note: The surface area of the cube form is 1m² at C-rank, 3m² at B-rank, 5m² at A-rank, 15m² at S-rank.
Note: The diameter of the cone and the cylinder is 1m at C-rank, 2m at B-rank, 4m at A-rank, 8m at S-rank.
Note: Only useable by Mū and Ōnoki bios. Clones are unable to use it.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Right so analyze this technique for me, tell me the strengths, weaknesses and how you would use it.
Can you think of where it would be best to use? Where wouldnt you use it?
What happens if you use it against a technique that has greater damage?

(Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Detachment of the Primitive World Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15-40
Damage: 30-80
Description: The user first performs a short sequence of handseals: Rat → Boar → Snake, then creates a basic 3D-shaped construct via Dust Release between the palms of their hands. A small sphere is located at its centre. The structure expands rapidly in size when being propelled towards the designated target and traps them inside its confines. The sphere then seems to explode with a tremendous amount of force, while the exterior walls of the structure effectively restrict the size of the blast radius. This results in the destruction of everything and anyone caught within, as they are pulverised into minute particles of dust. The technique isn't limited to just affecting physical matter; it can also affect chakra-based defenses. But the resulting damage that this technique can produce varies considerably, depending on the initial shape of the created structure..

Cuboid Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a very generic three-dimensional cube. While the cube's surface area is rank-dependent, its shape also enables localized destruction and entrapment. Unlike the other shape alternatives, this form is always limited to just short-range when used.

Conical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a simplistic three-dimensional cone. While the cone's base diameter is rank-dependent, its base is always located in front of the user's hands with the pointed end poised at the desired target. It has an intermediary reach, extending up to mid-range.

Cylindrical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a basic three-dimensional cylinder. While the cylinder's diameter is rank-dependent, it is unique amongst shapes in extending up to long-range.

Note: The surface area of the cube form is 1m² at C-rank, 3m² at B-rank, 5m² at A-rank, 15m² at S-rank.
Note: The diameter of the cone and the cylinder is 1m at C-rank, 2m at B-rank, 4m at A-rank, 8m at S-rank.
Note: Only useable by Mū and Ōnoki bios. Clones are unable to use it.
This is the only cannon dust release technique there is(so far). The technique appears in different shapes depending on its range although the size of each shape is rank depending. The rectangle is short range but can take the largest volume, cone is in the middle and the cylinder can reach the furthest but can expand the least. Strength of the technique is that it can offer a few different settings so its quite an available technique. If you want to to disintigrate a large target you’re limited to short range. Summons will disappear as soon as they take damage though, same as clones so that is probably fine. Since dust is strong towards so many elements this technique can be used towards a large variety of defenses. Even some chakra based ones such as fire and wind. This technique has restrictions which i guess is its weakness but i wouldnt really call it a weakness either as the element i so dominant it needs to be kept in check. I dont think i’ll use this defensively as much as offensively though. If this technique clashes with a stronger one(forbidden Lightning i guess) it will probably just lose its exterior structure and loose its shape and become unusable as a technique.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Mostly correct. Much like any other technique, barring fuuinjutsu, if something has a higher damage it will beat the dust release (outside of s/w).

Regarding customs, youre restricted to making only 5 dust based customs, and outside of this Im not sure what other restrictions there are, eg other shapes.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Mostly correct. Much like any other technique, barring fuuinjutsu, if something has a higher damage it will beat the dust release (outside of s/w).

Regarding customs, youre restricted to making only 5 dust based customs, and outside of this Im not sure what other restrictions there are, eg other shapes.
I've heard that weapons and fighting styles are off the table too. Its most likely because how powerful this element actually is..