Durarara!!

Zyael

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm on episode 8 and have no clue what's going on, I don't want to drop it because I heard a ton of great things about it, just finished Kuroko no Basket so theres nothing else for me to watch lmao. Do I have to keep watching and eventually pieces will fall together? Kinda like Higurashi had a sequel to explain everything? Thanks again!

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm on episode 8 and have no clue what's going on, I don't want to drop it because I heard a ton of great things about it, just finished Kuroko no Basket so theres nothing else for me to watch lmao. Do I have to keep watching and eventually pieces will fall together? Kinda like Higurashi had a sequel to explain everything? Thanks again!
Higurashi is a masterpiece.

Anyways back to the topic, I'd say give it a try. I finished the first season 2 years ago and I found it good. However, the second season bored me.

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Throughout the anime they make references to what happened earlier and from points of views of different characters, so eventually pieces will fall together if you keep at it.

Nooby Kyuubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone pretty much said it. It all comes together eventually but I know how you're feeling. It turns into a drag and gets tiring. It might have been good while it was airing but marathoning it is a nightmare.

Baccano did it better.

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When I began to watch Durarara I was utterly confused and kind of forced myself to watch it but got hooked in like the 4 final episodes and now S3 is out and loving it u-u

And I second Baccano

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's got a huge ensemble cast with numerous overlapping storylines and shifting points of view, so it does get a little confusing. You just gotta kinda keep track out of who's who and what's happened so far, then it doesn't feel so complex (at least it's not like Baccano!, where events aren't always in chronological order). lol

Reactions: fiend