Calpal

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can anyone coherently summarize the end of bleach and how ichigo defeated ywach?
Like I literally just don't get it.
Did he die? Is he still around?
Help plox me uncomprende

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can anyone coherently summarize the end of bleach and how ichigo defeated ywach?
Help plox me uncomprende
Editors gave Kubo only 3 chapters to end the fight & the series. It was rushed to unbelievable levels.

Anyways, Juha Bach's powers allows him to see the future & take measures to change it. Aizen's illusion however made him see a fake future & Uryu's Antithesis kept Juha from countering Ichigo's slash, allowing Ichigo to cut him in half with his shikai that was laced with Stillsilver, which kills Quincies.

Reactions: Calpal

Yata Mirror

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Editors gave Kubo only 3 chapters to end the fight & the series. It was rushed to unbelievable levels.

Anyways, Juha Bach's powers allows him to see the future & take measures to change it. Aizen's illusion however made him see a fake future & Uryu's Antithesis kept Juha from countering Ichigo's slash, allowing Ichigo to cut him in half with his shikai that was laced with Stillsilver, which kills Quincies.
Problem is why didn't Ywatch know that Aizen would do that??
He sees the future afterall

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not even the case. They gave him way longer of a heads up than that (probably an year or few months in advance). Out of all the Jump titles that ended in 2016, Bleach suffered the biggest backlash and was the weakest ending. There were series that were rushed a lot but ended nicely.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not even the case. They gave him way longer of a heads up than that (probably an year or few months in advance). Out of all the Jump titles that ended in 2016, Bleach suffered the biggest backlash and was the weakest ending. There were series that were rushed a lot but ended nicely.
They gave him an ultimatum, then again gave him another much sooner ultimatum...

Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Help plox me uncomprende
To be honest its all speculation.....because we actually see Ichigo's son touching the black goo in the future....Ywach's power was haxed but maybe his power was limited to the future related to a particular person at an instant...for example he can't see everyone's future at once. Its true the ending made no sense at all. What is sure-shot is Aizen made him see the illusion and given the fact that even Aizen was surprised that Ywach was seeing Ichigo makes me believe Aizen had no control over what Ywach was actually seeing, just that he was trapped in illusion. As for the killing blow it seems like a good old slash/cut physical blow nothing else.

Liquid Snake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well juha Bach right hand man disguised the future of ichigo killing him as a dream that way juha didn't know to change it until it was to late it's just he didn't see the outcome as a threat it was really an ass pull really

Wolves

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well in the light novel it says while Yhwach body is gone his energy was so powerful that its still filling in as the soul king. Which is how the soul society is still functioning