ARGUS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lately I've had mixed feelings on how strong he really is so I'm putting him against people where I'm unsure of the outcome

Starting distance: 35m
Intel: manga
Intent: to kill
Restrictions: ET

Matchups (not placed in any order)

~MS Obito
~Rinnegan Obito (w/o Bijuu)
~KCM Naruto
~KCM minato
~EMS sasuke w/o PS
~Nagato
~Muu, deidara & Onoki

Which ones does he win and which ones does he lose

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Beats all forms of Obito.
-Can beat Nagato, not likely though.
-Can beat KCM Naruto.
-Beats KCM Minato.
-Beats Mu, Deidara and Onoki.
-Loses to Sasuke.

Imperious

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Beats all except EMS Sasuke w/out PS and KCM Naruto who can end with clones+CFRS.
Do you still think he could win without the advantage of his cave? What's his fighting range? Because it's much more difficult for him to clean up the others if he only fights close-mid range combat. Especially with Muu and Onoki's flying capabilities and dust release combinations ( which is fan fictional but possible ).

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you still think he could win without the advantage of his cave? What's his fighting range? Because it's much more difficult for him to clean up the others if he only fights close-mid range combat. Especially with Muu and Onoki's flying capabilities and dust release combinations ( which is fan fictional but possible ).
Well this is an open location so he doesn't have that advantage anyways. He beats Onoki, Mu and Deidara due to the huge pressure put on by Manda II and his own abilities like Sound Genjutsu, Kidomaru's arrow, etc. Mostly a long ranged fight for him here. Sasuke and Naruto can fight him from any range though, more then likely close range since beating Kabuto at long range is pretty hard.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even close range though he has many on-hand ways of surviving. The Hozuki hydrification trick to tank damage, the Kaguya bone style which is much more defensive than you may think. All of his close range ninjutsu incl. poisons and medical trickery which put him on Kakashi level alone. The reason why Kabuto truly is so strong is because of his body is a monstermash of skills and the variety of his moveset alone is what puts him on the Top 10.

EDIT: oo i thought of another one. Summoning Manda II and sticking to him also makes the battle instantly long range- changing the battlefield INTO a giant island-sized snake- terraforming the location and giving Kabuto something fast to stick onto as he starts his attacks. I could come up with 50 ways he and his moveset could get long distance, you just have to get creative haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: Imperious

Imperious

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well this is an open location so he doesn't have that advantage anyways. He beats Onoki, Mu and Deidara due to the huge pressure put on by Manda II and his own abilities like Sound Genjutsu, Kidomaru's arrow, etc. Mostly a long ranged fight for him here. Sasuke and Naruto can fight him from any range though, more then likely close range since beating Kabuto at long range is pretty hard.
Even close range though he has many on-hand ways of surviving. The Hozuki hydrification trick to tank damage, the Kaguya bone style which is much more defensive than you may think. All of his close range ninjutsu incl. poisons and medical trickery which put him on Kakashi level alone. The reason why Kabuto truly is so strong is because of his body is a monstermash of skills and the variety of his moveset alone is what puts him on the Top 10.

EDIT: oo i thought of another one. Summoning Manda II and sticking to him also makes the battle instantly long range- changing the battlefield INTO a giant island-sized snake- terraforming the location and giving Kabuto something fast to stick onto as he starts his attacks. I could come up with 50 ways he and his moveset could get long distance, you just have to get creative haha.
LIES! LIES! ALL OF THAT IS A LIE! :stfu:

Just kidding, thanks for the clarification :sweat: