Don Drama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A friend of Vladimir Putin is now the president of the Philippines (Rodrigo Duterte). I guess, the US needs something like this or to any of your respective countries.

Drug Wars:

Date: June 30, 2016 – present (1 month and 6 days / 36 days)

More than 5,400 arrested
565,805 drug dealers & users surrendered
At least 402 killed

Calpal

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is this just like an update or something or were you just lettin' people know?
idk

OT: I think everyone should just stick to the regiment of smoking some weed at least once a day when they find themselves most stressed, in pain, or emotional.
It tends to do the trick for most things, go smoke, deal with all of the worries and pain, wipe it away, continue.

Edit: Im saying stick to weed, and there wouldnt be any need for supply of hard drugs, and there wouldnt be any need for opposition thus causing a "drug war".
nah meen?
shit im high rn lmao

Last edited:

demon of the leaf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is this just like an update or something or were you just lettin' people know?
idk

OT: I think everyone should just stick to the regiment of smoking some weed at least once a day when they find themselves most stressed, in pain, or emotional.
It tends to do the trick for most things, go smoke, deal with all of the worries and pain, wipe it away, continue.

Edit: Im saying stick to weed, and there wouldnt be any need for supply of hard drugs, and there wouldnt be any need for opposition thus causing a "drug war".
nah meen?
shit im high rn lmao
Well i do believe a regulation on it to being at home for weed and mostly not driving for some

Don Drama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Philippines is making some international headlines lately; Conflict with China, and now this Drug Wars. Well, the world already saw what happened when an entire country (Germany) was swept into madness.