Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When I made a new YT channel, I didn't bother to reupload my first video or most of my early stuff. I still have some on my comp though. Sad I deleted some of it. Still have the memories though. My first was a non moving slideshow of 3 of my favorite Naruto characters, Gaara, Sasuke, and Naruto set to the song Scars my Papa Roach. #classic

Here are two more recent videos. One about the character (characters?) Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Another about my favorite couple, TyZula.

They aren't great or anything. Maybe better than my first slideshow lol Just a fun hobby and I love to bring something in my mind to life. I need to edit some more soon.

Good luck! Excited for you to post it.

Last edited:
Reactions: HashiraMadara

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;V5D-gXQE1z8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5D-gXQE1z8[/video]
Your comments brate
You must be registered for see images

When I made a new YT channel, I didn't bother to reupload my first video or most of my early stuff. I still have some on my comp though. Sad I deleted some of it. Still have the memories though. My first was a non moving slideshow of 3 of my favorite Naruto characters, Gaara, Sasuke, and Naruto set to the song Scars my Papa Roach. #classic

Here are two more recent videos. One about the character (characters?) Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Another about my favorite couple, TyZula.

They aren't great or anything. Maybe better than my first slideshow lol Just a fun hobby and I love to bring something in my mind to life. I need to edit some more soon.

Good luck! Excited for you to post it.
I am using my iPhone(cheap weak camera) XDXD and a cheap dedicated microphone with windscreen for Cape Town winds XDXD