who begins?
Mid range.
I begin.
I use:(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 10 - 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: Killing Intent is simply the user giving off their pure killing intention, and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user
releasing a very intense killing intent, paralyzing you in fear, following up with:
(Doton: Tsuchi Mine) - Earth Style: Earth Mine

Type: Attack
Range: Short/Medium/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user makes his chakra go trough the earth and compresses the minerals of the earth so much that they're ready to explode, if the opponent walks over them and take off his feet over the area, the area will explode.
compressing earth all around you, (slightly underground so you dont see it), takes me one second to do that because I have earth affinity and excellent chakra control

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mid range.
I begin.
I use:(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 10 - 40
Description: Killing Intent is simply the user giving off their pure killing intention, and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user
releasing a very intense killing intent, paralyzing you in fear, following up with:
(Doton: Tsuchi Mine) - Earth Style: Earth Mine

Type: Attack
Range: Short/Medium/Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user makes his chakra go trough the earth and compresses the minerals of the earth so much that they're ready to explode, if the opponent walks over them and take off his feet over the area, the area will explode.
compressing earth all around you, (slightly underground so you dont see it), takes me one second to do that because I have earth affinity and excellent chakra control
As soon as i am hit with the killing intent, since it is intense enough to paralyze me, as I am drenched in fear upon looking at you, i realize the severity of your technique, as i cannot move, i released unfocus raiton chakra from my body, because the chakra is unfocused, it speeds up my chakra circulation system, causing my chakra to flow unorganised in a wild manner, breaking me free of your technique.This unfocused Lightning chakra travels at intense speed, and would most likely hit you before you perform the next jutsu, or force you to cancel your second jutsu to defend.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

As i am free, i quickly jump in the air, as bubbles form beneath my feet, these bubbles are not visible to you. As i hover high enough over the earth.

Futon: Furaingu Fūjin no Jutsu (Wind Release: Flying Wind God Technique)

Range: Short/Long
Chakra cost: 60 (10 every turn it’s active)
Description: By using wind chakra to create wind bubbles beneath the user’s feet, the user will mimic flight by using the air bubbles created to literally run on nothing more than air. The air bubbles are invisible to the naked eye. This technique can be used to evade some technique.
★Can only be used twice.
★Lasts for 5 turns.
★Can only be taught by Leeroy G. Zero

★Can only be used twice

I then create a pillar below your feet, to push you backwards [still in mid range though], knocking you off balance to the ground.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Yamato: Bounty ehh?

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As soon as i am hit with the killing intent, since it is intense enough to paralyze me, as I am drenched in fear upon looking at you, i realize the severity of your technique, as i cannot move, i released unfocus raiton chakra from my body, because the chakra is unfocused, it speeds up my chakra circulation system, causing my chakra to flow unorganised in a wild manner, breaking me free of your technique.This unfocused Lightning chakra travels at intense speed, and would most likely hit you before you perform the next jutsu, or force you to cancel your second jutsu to defend.

Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

As i am free, i quickly jump in the air, as bubbles form beneath my feet, these bubbles are not visible to you. As i hover high enough over the earth.

Futon: Furaingu Fūjin no Jutsu (Wind Release: Flying Wind God Technique)

Range: Short/Long
Chakra cost: 60 (10 every turn it’s active)
Description: By using wind chakra to create wind bubbles beneath the user’s feet, the user will mimic flight by using the air bubbles created to literally run on nothing more than air. The air bubbles are invisible to the naked eye. This technique can be used to evade some technique.
★Can only be used twice.
★Lasts for 5 turns.
★Can only be taught by Leeroy G. Zero

★Can only be used twice

I then create a pillar below your feet, to push you backwards [still in mid range though], knocking you off balance to the ground.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Yamato: Bounty ehh?
Lol no.
Firstly, Nagashi wouldn't release you from the Killing intent, as it is not a genjutsu, and doesn't disrupt your chakra flow.
Also; if you just release it like that (unfocused), it won't reach up to mid range. If you release it focused in one direction (like Sasuke did against Itachi, had the lightning travel through the ground towards him) then yes, but not when you release it unfocused.'

Also, if you used nagashi like that, it wouldn't reach me before I would be able to use my second technique, in fact, I'd be done with my move before you even realized that you would use nagashi.

As your trying to get out of the killing intent, I use:

(Hone Sousou)-Bone Burial
• Type: Attack
• Range: Short-Mid
• Chakra Cost: 25
• Damage Points: 40
• Description: The user slams their hands on the ground. Bones begin to wrap around the target crushing them in an upward cork screw shaped mass of bone.

having 3-4 bones erupt and wrap themselves around you, crushing your bones so that you cannot move.

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol no.
Firstly, Nagashi wouldn't release you from the Killing intent, as it is not a genjutsu, and doesn't disrupt your chakra flow.
Also; if you just release it like that (unfocused), it won't reach up to mid range. If you release it focused in one direction (like Sasuke did against Itachi, had the lightning travel through the ground towards him) then yes, but not when you release it unfocused.'

Also, if you used nagashi like that, it wouldn't reach me before I would be able to use my second technique, in fact, I'd be done with my move before you even realized that you would use nagashi.

As your trying to get out of the killing intent, I use:

(Hone Sousou)-Bone Burial
• Type: Attack
• Range: Short-Mid
• Chakra Cost: 25
• Damage Points: 40
• Description: The user slams their hands on the ground. Bones begin to wrap around the target crushing them in an upward cork screw shaped mass of bone.

having 3-4 bones erupt and wrap themselves around you, crushing your bones so that you cannot move.
may you have mercy @_@
*is being tightly squeezed*

While entangled in the bone segments, since having mastered the lightning element which makes me more experienced, i release my Lightning chakra around my body, to destroy the bone structures around me, as i land in the same spot i was before.

Last edited:

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
may you have mercy @_@
*is being tightly squeezed*

While entangled in the bone segments, since having mastered the lightning element which makes me more experienced, i release my Lightning chakra around my body, to destroy the bone structures around me, as i land in the same spot i was before.

fail again.
You're still affected by the killing intent, so you have little awareness about your surroundings.
Nagashi wouldn't destroy the bones, as they are not weak to lightning. They would ground the lightning, as it would simply travel through it.
Yamato doesn't have mastery over lightning :|

Last edited:

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
fail again.
You're still affected by the killing intent, so you have little awareness about your surroundings.
Nagashi wouldn't destroy the bones, as they are not weak to lightning. They would ground the lightning, as it would simply travel through it.
Yamato doesn't have mastery over lightning :|

>_> well the bounty is complete. and sadly, that was Yamato's last death.