Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think I passed within my 3rd time as long as you know the basics know the different road rules you will do fine.

I did have a cheat code for mine tho my mom found some guy that knew the driving test routes and we practiced that.

Cruciatus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If your instructor asks what you should do if two cute kittens waltz in front of your car while you're speeding down the highway, blocked in by semi trucks, the answer is: you run them the **** over. Vehicular kittenslaughter.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Written test I passed it after two tries, I knew most of the answers already.

That's all you gotta worry about, the drivers test is easy, just keep both hands on the wheel

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's normal to fail the first time. I failed because I didnt know what to expect, and I only had 30 minutes of sleep the night before the test. I can help you with this. Watch driving videos often and observe how they drive. If you need to learn 3 point turns, etc. Practice those often. It's okay to fail the first time, because you get better after failing. Also, sweet talk to the ladies at the DMV. I sweet talked and it helped me pass.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's normal to fail the first time. I failed because I didnt know what to expect, and I only had 30 minutes of sleep the night before the test. I can help you with this. Watch driving videos often and observe how they drive. If you need to learn 3 point turns, etc. Practice those often. It's okay to fail the first time, because you get better after failing. Also, sweet talk to the ladies at the DMV. I sweet talked and it helped me pass.
^ See, don't be like this *****.

Get a good night sleep. Don't watch the videos. Pass the test on your first try. Do a victory lap. Teach them to drive like a champion.

And if your instructor is of the desirable gender, **** them. Even if they're not, **** them anyways. Assert dominance. Be a king.

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^ See, don't be like this *****.

Get a good night sleep. Don't watch the videos. Pass the test on your first try. Do a victory lap. Teach them to drive like a champion.

And if your instructor is of the desirable gender, **** them. Even if they're not, **** them anyways. Assert dominance. Be a king.
Why not watch something beneficial?