Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Had a nightmare that I was running away from some bombs that were going off randomly. I didnt have contact with my friends or family specifically my mom who I somehow was experiencing her story at the same time so I knew she was alive but was worried about me. Was weird.
Post automatically merged:

I also dreamt that I was in some big.. theatre, type thing? There was some police or soldiers idk, who were forcing everyone in the sides of the theatre. The entire dream seemed very like, we were reaching north korea level of dictatorship.
Then there was this guy who just didnt like me and it bothered me for some reason I didnt get it.

I also feel like the bombs were set off from the government.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrapeApe

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When me was young, i dreamed about dbz. I pushed goku and chichi got mad at me and i woke up.

Uhhh i got stabbed in my dream was, dar sht hurt fam.

Oh right, aside from dreams about khins and sht i once dreamed out satan. I was jumping on a trampoline and he was looking outside my window lel.

Can't remember anything recent though... feel like I've duked it out with spongebob though idk llellel

kujaku

Kin
2,928💸
Kumi
352💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
most recent weird dream was something about this guy getting buried alive by some frat, and the guy really wanted it too, he was determined to get buried alive. only they were throwing some hay on top of him or smth. no idea how it ended.

last night I dreamt I found some cash on the floor at work. two bundles of them, but my dream self told one of my coworkers and we ended up splitting the cash, lol

Reactions: Chikombo

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I had a dream where I was involved with some friends, and we were all really good friends, but sometimes we fought (?).
Also I ate broken glass and tried to throw it up but it was cutting my throat.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
oh we're still doing this....cool. of course my drugged out brain still has crazy vivid, intense ass dreams smh

last night i dreamt i was in this wilderness, i have three cars in real life, one is a 1998 Ford Bronco incase i need to move a lot of stuff since my others are sports cars that have no room. anyways i was driving it speeding through this forest with my girlfriend, then a snow storm came out of nowehere and i didnt see this dip in the trail and the truck got like some airtime and we crashed down. my girlfriend died in the car crash and i climbed out to get help... im walking up the path and the snow is getting pretty crucial. i look up ahead and theres this polar bear up the path, it looked at me and growled. then i turned around and took off. i was hiding behind this huge fallen tree, heart beating fast, hoping it didnt find me. i was freezing my ass off waiting for hours, i was thinking about how my girl died and one of my tears froze on my face. i look up and there are these two dudes walking up the path where the polar bear was. i remember wanting to yell to them not to go but i was so cold and just went to sleep

i woke up, the snow is all gone. i walk out back up the path and its clear, theres like this little kid telling me to follow him. its hard to explain but i walk up the path and theres this like island resort looking lodging. like those wood bridges that are above water holding up these like huts. they introduce me to this lady and shes like head of some resistance, i remember just saying i was hungry and wanted food and telling her what happened. she introduced me too some of the others, there was this lady and this teenage kid who took a liking to me. they wanted me to play with them, they were playing cops and robbers with AK-47'S shooting real bullets at each other. i ducked down under cover thinking these mf's are crazy and i need to get out of here. when suddenly the resort/camp got invaded by these bandits shooting. they threw me one of the guns and i started shooting at the bandits from cover. we got rid of them all and the leader asked me if i would join them to go look for supplies because i was a good shot

we walk out the camp and its like these ruins and i was telling her how we needed to build a barricade because this entrance was way too easy to get into. in the distance there was like this big ass tim burton looking tower building with a big hole in the opening. i remember the leader women telling me that was the only place they didnt check. i sent a group of three people to go in there while i told the others to search for more bandits. i look up and one of the younger dudes is at the opening of the tower signaling they found supplies, when this like idk, it was like a ghost woman with a chainsaw hand just appeared behind him and chainsawed his stomach

we all started running back to camp and the ghost was like teleporting infront and behind of all everyone chainsawing their stomachs. it was super intense and i was terrified, she popped up infront of me and the leader did this scream at and went to chainsaw me in the stomach when i woke up

Reactions: Premfection

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I had a dream that I was visiting Japan and I saw this image here basically as I was standing on another mountain very high up.

You must be registered to see images

I wanted to take a picture of it but couldnt

I then kept on wanting to jump off the mountain for some reason, or my anxiety kept making me think that the edge of the mountain was forcing me off.

Then I rode in a poorly designed plane off of the mountain and I crashed in some womans garden, and she yelled in japanese and then started chasing me

I dont even tbh

• Wow

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
my last dream wasnt actually intense, the opposite actually, one of the best dreams ive had in a while

i was on the beach with my girlfriend sitting on the edge of the pier looking at this huge beautiful crystal that was in the middle of the water. its like the water was sparkling and it seemed to be coming from the crystal. we started making out and i started to finger her under her bikini while we kissed, when i got splashed by some water. i look into the water and its like this dolphin staring at us. thought it was cool but for some reason i had the feeling i should follow the dolphin and my girlfriend thought it was a good idea

i jumped in the water and the water felt so warm, i could also see under the water perfectly like the beaches in hawaii and i could breathe under the water. i just felt like this light was incasing me and healing me and i felt it was coming from the crystal. i started swimming towards the crystal and the dolphin was like doing spins around me as i swam. the close i got to it, the more i felt warm and like my body was nothing but light. i started too reach out to the crystal when i got close and i started like phasing through it, next thing i know im inside of the crystal and it looked like a beautiful ice cave i visted in Iceland

i was really hungry and i remember just sitting down admiring the beauty and trying to take video with my phone. when this lady, idk she was kind of tall, had long brown hair, brown eyes. she had this olive color tank top and you could see her nipples poking out, maybe like latina or something, she was cute though and had peanut butter and a banana and asked if i wanted to share. we just sat there eating and talking about the sand on the beach and how soft it is, then i remembered i left my girlfriend and had to get out of the crystal. she told me i could leave if i wanted too and took her shirt off. then i woke up. was a really nice dream, wish more were chill like that

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When I was a kid this one time I dreamt that I was on like a bench or something and there was like an alien or something there too and I couldn't wake up from it, I knew it was a dream but it was a struggle to get rid of it.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I hadn't posted here about it but a few days ago I had a dream that was a two parter. In both situations I was trying my best to escape the dream, that I somehow knew I was having? And yet, I wasnt lucid dreaming, I didnt have control of my actions. I just somehow knew what was going on but I only had the same solution each time.

In part 1 I was sitting on a couch watching tv, but the entire couch and tv was on a platform and was like the only thing in the whole universe and I was stuck there until I decided to take a leap of faith off of it.

Next one I was trapped with some witch inside of a room and there was a door in front of me. I kept trying to open the door to leave but each time I did a new door would take its place, and the witch slowly got more and more evil and sinister looking as she crept up to me. Until eventually I decided that the best way to wake up would just to tell my consciousness that I need to wake up now, so I did lol

Reactions: Chikombo

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I hadn't posted here about it but a few days ago I had a dream that was a two parter. In both situations I was trying my best to escape the dream, that I somehow knew I was having? And yet, I wasnt lucid dreaming, I didnt have control of my actions. I just somehow knew what was going on but I only had the same solution each time.

In part 1 I was sitting on a couch watching tv, but the entire couch and tv was on a platform and was like the only thing in the whole universe and I was stuck there until I decided to take a leap of faith off of it.

Next one I was trapped with some witch inside of a room and there was a door in front of me. I kept trying to open the door to leave but each time I did a new door would take its place, and the witch slowly got more and more evil and sinister looking as she crept up to me. Until eventually I decided that the best way to wake up would just to tell my consciousness that I need to wake up now, so I did lol
I remember having a dream I knew I was having but couldnt' escape from once when I was a kid.
I don't know why or how that happens.