Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Have you ever had any weird or just interesting dreams?

I had a dream last night that my house was built on a cliff, and the cliff was... wobbly? Idk it was weird, but everything just seemed like it could fall off at any second. I was terrified. I have no idea what the hell it means and I probably only remember part of it anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: GrapeApe and Rorasa

frog_baxter

Kin
25💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a neighbor that does not like me. I dont really care either way regarding her, tho she is annoying lol.

I have recurring dreams that either :

A. I do something to really piss her off and she gets me in trouble with landlord, then we become pure enemies

B. We become best friends somehow and we start to understand eachother

• Haha
Reactions: ~Anubis~

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Last night I dreamed I was pregnant and my boyfriend dumped me xD
That just sounds sadly realistic
Post automatically merged:

I have a neighbor that does not like me. I dont really care either way regarding her, tho she is annoying lol.

I have recurring dreams that either :

A. I do something to really piss her off and she gets me in trouble with landlord, then we become pure enemies

B. We become best friends somehow and we start to understand eachother
Lol which reminds me
I've had dreams I had a good relationship with my father. Those are more difficult to believe then my house being built on a cliff

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i constantly have crazy dreams but my brain is probably super altered from all the hallucinogens ive taken in my life

last one was the other day, i was like some sort of royalty. but i was in this huge hall with a bunch of people, i had to sword fight this other dude who was like a leader of another country. but they gave me an axe i wasnt familiar with using. i lost the fight but people where chanting how it wasnt fair and we should both use weapons we were use too

so there was another rematch scheduled. i was like getting prepared i guess. there was a woman there putting on my clothes and armor. she was from the city of the guy i was about to fight (for whatever reason, i had no clue extactly but i had this feeling the whole time that it was really important). i was like flirting with her and telling her she could move to my kingdom since she was having such a hard time and she was scared because apparently she'd be labeled a traitor and killed i guess

i just remember convincing her i was going to win now that i had my own weapon (it was like a samurai looking sword with a black handle part that had a crown and my initials). but i had a feeling of being afraid of losing, for whatever reason a lot was depending on me winning

then i was walking down this hall and on each side of me there were like people in fancy robes and like pope hats type stuff and the people i guess from my kingdom had black ones, the others were red and white and i was walking on this long red carpet. i had extreme anxiety but was trying to keep my composure, when the woman who was dressing me got thrown out in front of me by one of the priests or whatever. he called her a traitor bitch and that she was trying to help me win the fight and needed to be killed. i told the guy after i win, shes coming back to my kingdom and wouldnt be there concern and that she wouldnt know anything about fighting to help me

then i just kept walking, my heart beating super fast and i saw my opponent. then i woke up, dream was hella vivid, felt super real

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought you were making fun of me.
maybe..who knowz...

plato says knowledge is remenberness....

means man was once a perfect bing with teh complete knowledge and truth...but when he ate teh forbidden fruit...he got what he dezerved...he started lozing his perfectness...he became weak...and forgot all dat complete knowledge and truth he once had...so he lost his prestigious existence in teh heavens amongst gods..and was sent down to earth as punishment...

now man on earth all these tiscoveries , and theories ,and laws and knowledge he aquired , are just acts of rememberness..dey r like deja vus of a when man was a perfect bing..