Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dragon's Rest

Dragon’s Rest is an unusual area, even for the Great Wind Desert. Most of its is simply lifeless sand dunes, but in the center of it lies the enormous skeleton of some unknown beast. The creature died laying on its side and is undeniably an impressive sight to see. Some nomadic groups leave offerings by the skeleton, claiming it brings good luck. During Eanna's destruction a shard threatened to destroy it but the fragment merely splintered upon impact, ricocheting into the sands surrounding the enigmatic remains.

Last edited by a moderator:

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
-Investigate the history of a landmark (3)

Summary: This mission will be about an investigation into the history of Dragon's Rest, the place where Isako was found by the Tanuki. He has received a summons from his clan leader and is embarking on his first journey with the Black Order. Before leaving, he has decided to stop at the Dragon's Rest and leave an offering for good luck. During this visit, he has a strange encounter which reveals both the history of this landmark as well as some of his own.

[RP begins here]

It was always a sight to behold, the massive ivory bones of some long forgotten primordial beast. Coming from the west a series of dunes built a wall around the Dragon's Rest, hiding it from the coming travelers. A strong, hot gust of air swept down the sandy slopes. They were still some distance from the coast, but even here the salt lingered in the winds. It had been a long journey from Hachi-takioashisu, and far more lonely than usual without the caravan of Tanuki at his side. They had wanted to see him off to the sea, but Isako felt this journey would be better made alone. Old man Tanhage understood, and wished him well on his new path.

We're almost there. The voice snapped Isako from his thoughts. He whipped around looking for the hidden source, but none could be seen. Eh, what's got you on edge, kid? You've been acting weird this whole trip.

Isako plumped down on the slope of the dune and laid back, letting out a sigh and closing his eyes. Ya, ya, I know. Just been thinking is all, too much quiet without the gang all here. He was no longer on the slopes of the dune, but instead in a large dark temple. His feet dipped below a shallow pool of water that sat on top a flat stone floor. A faint glow from torch-lined walls struggled against the darkness just enough to outline the shapes of the sanctum, and the beast that called it home. The monster inside Isako stood hunched over looking down at him, a behemoth of sand with piercing gold eyes. To Isako he was far from a monster, and more than just a tool sealed within him, he was a God. They called him the Incarnation of Sand, the Ichibi, the One-Tailed Beast, the Demon Raccon, he was Shukaku of the Sands. But Isako knew him best as Tankami, the father of all Tanuki. This place always make me feel weird, ya know, Tankami?

Shukaku leaned down bringing his face down to eye level with Isako. Well snap out of it, I don't like this place either! Never know what kind of nut job you're going to run into down at the old bones. Better get moving, almost dark out there ain't it? The Jinchuriki nodded and closed his eyes, returning to the desert once he opened them. He pushed himself back to his feet and trudged up the remainder of the dune. The slope bent forward and leveled out, the peak had been reached. Isako stood tall and held his rice hat in place as the winds whipped his lose robes. The setting sun gleamed off the pale bones making the dead look lively. The beast stretched over a hundred meters from tail to snout. Its massive jaws filled with peaking teeth, large enough to skewer a horse several times with one bite.

The sun fell down behind the horizon and the lively bones were once again dead. A good thing, thought Isako. The glow of fire took shape within the skeletal ribs, a common gathering place for the nomads who paid tribute to the dead. The journey down the western slopes was hasty, and Isako found himself standing below an outstretched arm before the moon had become more than an outline. He pushed aside a tattered cloth and entered the ribbed tent. A bright fire crackled in the middle illuminating a host of hard faces, gaunt and darkened by a harsh desert life. The gathered travelers eyed Isako taking his measure. It was a tense atmosphere, an eruption waiting for the wrong spark to ignite it. The desert folk were cautious. The basic resources were a rare commodity and other people were the quickest way to find them. A heavy hand clasped down on Isako's shoulder.

Well, well, well, look what we got here! If it isn't little Tankun! Geez, its been a long time, huh? You're all grown up! The hand belonged to a shorter man, stocky and strong. The grip stung, but there was no ill intent. Isako grinned from ear to ear, recognizing an old friend.

Kyahaha! No kiddin', I don't remember all that gray! How's it been Uskata? The room loosened and most people went back to their chores. Isako and Uskata took a seat by the fire and began to catch up. Isako was glad that it was this tribe he had come across, the Tusken. He and the Tanuki had come across their path quite a few times in the past, and of all the nomads he found them to be the most fun. He hadn't seen Uskata in years. The man was older now, slightly shrunken yet still firm as stone. They sat around the flame as the moon rose high recanting tales of the years since they last met. The Tusken laughed, and danced, and sang. It seemed that the night smoothed away the hardiness of their features and provided kinder, gentler shapes. Though perhaps that was true of all desert folk, as the night brought refuge from the oppressive sun.

The night's supply of ale came to a trickle and one by one the Tusken turned in for the night. Isoka found himself drifting into thoughts of the future, before that strong clasp returned. You got some things on your mind, huh? Thought it was odd the little fur balls weren't with ya. What's going on?

Isoka gulped down the last of his drink. Ahhh, ya know. Life! Setting out to make a name for myself, might not be seeing this place for who knows how long. He picked up a bone fragment and spun it in his fingers before tossing it into the flames.

Uskata followed suit, emptying his own cup and setting it aside. I see. So that's why you stopped here, eh? Coming back to where it all began, trying to close the book on the past before ya open the book of your future! Isoka hadn't remembered Uskata being this way with words, perhaps he had gained some wisdom in his old age.

Isoke raised an eyebrow at the advice. Wait, you know this is where they found me? Were you here? Perhaps he had been too young during their last visit for such a topic. Every since he was young, Isoka had craved an answer to where he had come from. If Uskata knew anything, he had to know.

You betcha! Gotta say it was strange seeing a baby sitting up there on the Dragon's Altar! Uskasa chuckled to himself. Strangest damned thing I'd ever seen. Seen people leave clothes, food, water, gold. Hell! I even saw one guy leave his damned foreskin up there! But a baby? Now that's somethin' else.

Isoka's mind began to race, his heart beating strong. He grabbed Uskasa by the shirt and nearly pushed him over in his eagerness. Then did you see them?! Did you see who left me?!

....ahh, see, I shoulda kept my big mouth shut. Shoulda known this was what had you itching. Wish I could help you fill in that page kid, but nope, when we arrived you were all alone. No trace of who or when you got put there. Wasn't any of us. Maybe the Gruun? Could have been the Ojai too. Hell, coulda been a random passerby! Isoka's heart sank and his hands fell limp. Uskasa patted him on the back, not sure what to say.

Damn... Isoka placed his head in his hands and looked down at the sand. It seemed the answer he was searching for would remain out of arms reach. He felt a sudden surge of bravado, a fire building in his guts. Screw it! It doesn't matter who they were, all that matters is who I am! I'm Isoka Tanryu, the child of the sand, and the vessel of Tankami! He stood up tall, the flames dancing shadows across his face. And! ....I gotta take a piss!

Isoka stumbled out of the ribbed tent with a renewed sense of worth, perhaps aided by the ale sitting in his stomach. He swayed between the bones of the beast until he stood too tall and knocked his head against a low hanging rib. He shouted and cursed and kicked sand at the bones. Stupid fucking dragon! Lets see how ya like this! He released his own dragon and unleashed a stream of yellow onto what looked like a vertebra. Once relieved he found a quiet spot by the beast's tail and rested against the bones, falling again into deep thought. Several minutes later he noticed a robed man gliding slowly across the sand. He didn't remember seeing such a man in the tent, perhaps a traveler who had preferred his own company to that of the nomads. Still, it was late and something about the man seemed off. Isoka stood and quietly crept across the sand, following the mysterious figure.

They traveled past the dragon's tail and entered a hidden crevasse which trickled down a slope that was more rock than sand. The gully twisted and turned and narrowed before widening into a clearing. A large stone stood in the center with a dark door-like opening. The man disappeared into the doorway, and Isoka followed after. It was pitch black in the cave, but not impossible to navigate for a man such as Isoka. After a short distance the tunnel opened into a large open cavern with moonlight pouring in through a jagged maw above. The old man was standing in front of a large stone slab, illuminated by the light and covered in paintings.

The man spoke, his back to Isoka and his eyes trained on the slab. I'm glad you've come.

Isoka leaped back and slid a kunai into his right hand. Ya? And why is that? He had never seen this man before, that he was sure of. Was it a hunter, come for his head?

The man turned to face him. His head was bare, his eyes deep and gray. A soft smile gave way to a long silken beard, grey as his eyes and reaching down to his waist. "Hmm? Oh, I see. No, no. Not you, my boy. I was speaking to him."

"The hell ya talkin' about old man, its just me and you here." They were alone, the nomads above weren't skilled enough to follow.

"Hmm. Is that so? You mean to tell me he's not in there?" The old man gave a knowing smile.

Isoka knew who the old man was referring to before he asked, yet he hoped he was wrong and asked anyway. "...who?"[/COLOR]

The old man laughed, "Ho-oh! Shukaku, of course."

Isoka would not wait any further. He loosed the kunai at the man, but it seemed to pass right through him. Suddenly the man was before him. Isoka tried to back away but he found the cavern wall blocked his escape. The old man reached up and touched Isoka's forehead, and suddenly they were both within Shukaku's sanctum.

"Hmm. There he is. Its been some time, Shukaku." The old man stood tall, looking up at Shukaku with his arms cross behind his back. Isoka gritted his teeth, unsure of how they had come to this place.

Shukaku expressed a rare sense of surprise. "Echiki...you're still here...? How?"

"...Echiki? What the hell is goin' on here? Who the hell is this old man?" Isoka allowed his guard to relax. There was a familiarity between this Echiki and Shukaku.

"Hmm. I see. You haven't told him, have you Shukaku? Ho-oh, you haven't changed one bit, have you? Fine boy, let me show you. Come with me, to this place a hundred years in the past." The sanctum swirled and sand flowed through, building and building, before subsiding away. Isoka was standing atop a dune with the night sky above. He recognized the constellations and knew he was atop the western dunes overlooking the Dragon's Rest. Yet, it was not the same place. The bones of the dragon were nowhere to be seen.

Thunder boomed behind him and a gust of wind almost threw him off the dune. Isoka spun around to see two massive shadows clashing in the moonlight. A creature larger than anything he had ever seen swooped through the air and let loose a brilliant golden flame. A stream of sand rose from the desert and collided with the dragon's fire, the clash triggering another thundering boom. Glinting flecks fell around them all, sand turned to glass from the flames.

"The dragon terrorized these lands for many years. A beast of unimaginable rage and power. Why it chose this desert I could not say, but the people could no longer abide its reign." The beast dropped down on Shukaku from above, crushing him into the sands which cascaded outward as a roaring wave. The old man put up a hand and parted the rapids as they passed by them both.

"No human could stand against it, and so my people sought his help. He scoffed at first, but his heart is not as cold as he displays." Pressure blasted outward from where the two beasts battled. The dragon was flung back through the air, passing over head before steadying itself in the air above. It fluttered its wings and released a wave of wind down at Shukaku, who matched the attack with wind of his own. The air clashed violently kicking up small tornadoes throughout the area.

"Hmm. What a battle it was! Sand gathered into the air above the dragon and then came crashing down, driving the beast into the ground on the other side of the dune. Shukaku leaped over the dune and came down atop the dragon, raining down a series of punches, each one echoing throughout the desert. The dragon whipped its tail up from behind Shukaku and wrapped its bony length around Shukaku's neck. It pulled itself free and threw Shukaku into a dune which collapsed beneath his weight. Shukaku threw a wave of sand at the dragon and sprang forward.

"We fought valiantly, I must say. And, the dragon was..." A piercing shriek interrupted Echiki. Shukaku had wrapped his hands around the winged demon's massive throat. They pushed against one another, the dragon snapping its maw, inching closer and closer. Shukaku began to get pushed back, but Isoka could see sand building thicker around the dragon's neck. Unable to reach further, the dragon opened its mouth and a golden glow took root in the back of its throat. The dragon's flames flowed forward and crashed into Shukaku's body, sending sand spraying to the sides, but Shukaku held his ground. He roared and a pulse traveled down his arms to the sand around the dragon's neck. The crunch of bone was accompanied by a misting of blood which reached into the sky and rained down across the surrounding dunes. The golden flames extinguished, and the dragon's body fell lifeless.

"Vanquished. But, the toll...was too great." Shukaku dropped to a knee, the front of his body was cratered into a glassy bowl. The melted sand prevented him from reforming the wound. Slowly, the sand of his body began to fall, crumbling away and returning to the desert. His body gave way to a large mound of sand, and at the peak laid Echiki, the life gone from his body.

"I could not withstand the battle, and so it was here that I died. I waited for my spirit to pass, but that day eluded me." Time seemed to speed up, the moon and sun took turns rounding the sky, and the dragon's body began to break down. It was too large for the desert to consume, and so it remained half-protruding with its grand white bones. Echiki had long since disappeared beneath the sands, his body lost to time.

"Shukaku was bound to me still, yet we both were trapped in a state of in-between. That is, until you arrived." They were now before the Dragon's Altar, and a heavily clothed man stood before it. In his arms was a crying infant, wrapped in silken cloth, words written across the fabric. The man placed the child upon the altar and left, his face hidden throughout the memory.

The old man seemed to split and a shade of him approached the altar. "Never before had a child been left at this place. I was reminded of my own grandson and went to see the child. It cried and cried, and I wanted to sooth its sadness, but could not in my state. I reached out to hold its hand, and when I did, something happened." Energy flowed from Echiki's hand, streaming into the child's body. In a moment it was over, and the memory of Echiki seemed to disappear.

The sands swirled again before giving way to the inner sanctum. Echiki was smiling at Isoka. "And here we are. Shukaku was freed, thanks to you. And perhaps I was too, yet I had grown accustomed to this place and so I lingered." The old man looked up at his old friend. "Perhaps...this is what I needed. To see that he has found happiness again. Hmm. Yes, I think that it is time. What do you say old friend?"

Shukaku turned away, growling. "Ho-oh! I can see those tears my friend, you cannot hide them from me." He turned to Isoka. "I'm glad it was you who was left on the altar. Take care of him, will you? Good bye, Isoka Tanryu." He turned back to Shukaku. "Goodbye, my friend."

Echiki's body began to fade. Shukaku turned to his old friend and fought back the tears. "Be at peace, you old fool!" Shukaku let out a mournful howl, and Isoka awoke, seated against the dragon's tail where he had been the night before.

The dream had lingered with Isoka throughout the morning. He described it to Shukaku, but the beast simply scoffed at his attempts and told him to forget such fantasies. He helped the Tuskens pack their camp and thanked Uskasa for the night before. The nomads departed over the dunes, to wander their endless lands. Isoka lingered for some time before gathering his own belongings. Still, the dream pulled at him. Unable to shake it, Isoka returned to where he had rested the night before. He thought back to the dream and began to retrace the old man's steps.

Down the crevasse, through the winding ravine, and there in the center of a clearing stood the cavern door. Isoka raced into the dark and weaved through the tunnels as if he had been there before. He exited into a cavern filled with daylight, shining down on a large slab of rock. Isoka approached it and examined the paintings. They showed the dragon, and its reign of terror. They showed a pact being made between man and beast. They showed a world-shaping battle between Shukaku and the Dragon. And they showed Echiki in his final resting place.

Isoka smiled and entered the inner sanctum, "Kyaha, I get it now! So all this time the offerings and the luck, that was you, huh? All these idiots thinkin' some stupid dragon was giving them luck, but you were just thanking them for remembering Echiki, weren't ya?"

Shukaku laughed mockingly. "Ya right! As if I'd be sentimental over some old fool! In your dreams, literally!" Isoka didn't respond, he just chuckled and kept grinning. "Quit it, brat! Your 'KAMI' commands it! Cut it out!"

"Fine, fine, I got it. But there's one thing I gotta know big guy, why didn't ya tell me?" Isoka relaxed himself, and spoke with more sincerity. He and Shukaku had been together at the Dragon's Rest before, and yet he had never told Isoka the truth.

The beast looked down at him and breathed deeply. "Grr...hell if I know...It just...I just...What the hell business is it of yours?! If you don't get moving we're going to miss the boat! Lets get out of here."

Isoka sighed, "Oh, fine. You don't gotta tell me, I think I got ya figured out, Tankami. Buried in that sand is a damn fine heart!" He turned to leave the cavern but remembered that he never placed his gift at the Dragon's Altar. "Almost forgot! I think I got the perfect gift this time." He reached into his bag and pulled out a silken cloth, the same cloth he was wrapped in when left at the altar. He walked over to the stone slab and placed the cloth at its base, his final offering to the Dragon's Rest.

With his heart content with the past, he departed from the Dragon's Rest and he made his way to the coast. Isoka boarded a merchant's boat and set sail for his next grand adventure.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZK

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Resetting with Ozymandias, King of Kings

This post will also mark the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:

Explore the history of something (3)
Fight an enemy stronger than yourself (4)

Mission Rank: A (4)

Synopsis: Having finally made his journey to the mainland, Ozymandias begins scouring the land in order to gain his bearings. With no other goal in mind, his ambling takes him towards the remains of a large creature that has long since died. In an attempt to learn more of the history behind them, meets a particularly dangerous individual, one that threatens the livelihood of its region's denizens.​

With each step the pharaoh took in the dunes, the more this land began to feel like home. His home country was much like the geography he had been navigating through since his departure from Camelot and parting with the leader of the Fallen, Amara. Stepping over the peak of a tall hill of sand, he stops briefly to survey the area. For as far as the eye could see, it was naught but dunes of sand that rose and fell to the horizon, the coloration of the minerals being of stark contrast to the deep blue of the midday sky. Large brown clouds were also observable, no doubt sandstorms which were commonplace in this region. Ozymandias' golden eyes scan the horizon, looking for a destination, something to go towards, but there was nothing. That was, except for a large skeleton which sat in a plateau in the dunes. Descending the hill, Ozymandias made his way to the distant structure at a comfortable pace. The sweltering heat was of little concern to the pharaoh, he had grown used to these temperatures as a child, they were commonplace in his home country.

Reaching the graveyard of bones, notices the boxes and pots of incense left around the bones, as well as eagle feathers. It would seem that whatever creature this was, it was the subject of worship by the communities of the region. The arrangement of the bones indicated that the creature died on its side...he was standing at its abdomen. Looking to his right, the bones became smaller and smaller, being as tall as he was. Following the arrangement of the skeleton, he comes to a stop beside a more defined, identifiable structure; the head of the dead creature. It appeared reptilian in overall structure, with horn-like protrusions on its head that bent backwards, their tips pointing in the direction of the rest of the body. Putting a single hand to the head of the skeleton, Ozymandias runs his hands along its smooth surface. Next to the creature's maw was a small wooden board which had words carved into it, though they were now ineligible. Perhaps, the creature's identity was inscribed to it, but the words have faded with time and exposure to the elements. With this in mind, Ozymandias sacrifices a small portion of his chakra, and his senses connect to the afterlife. Ethereal matter begins to manifest beneath Ozymandias' hand, forming around the rest of the creature's skeletal remains. He couldn't feel the scales that appeared to grow forth from the matter, but their toughness could surely be surmised from their mere observation. The ethereal matter takes complete form, and an eye opens next to where Ozymandias has his hand. Knowing it was only a spirit, Ozymandias did not flinch, but was instead curious as to how the spirit would react upon being observed.

(Fūinjutsu: Sainō Kōshōjin) – Sealing Technique: Ars Notoria
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: A technique derived from the Dead Demon Consuming Seal; this technique enables one to view the spirits of the dead. The Dead Demon Consuming Seal, when summoning the Shinigami, enables some level of spiritual awareness and connection to the Death God. This is evident in Hiruzen’s capability to view the Death God alone when summoning it, something that Orochimaru was only able to do when his spirit was being pulled from his body. With this technique the user establishes a connection to the afterlife, rather than the singular Shinigami, allowing them to view the spirits of those who have perished long ago wandering the earth. This does not allow the user to view spirits of those from Yin Release, or other clan abilities. Rather, this is a cosmetic technique designed to allow the user to view the dead strictly for RP purposes. Once activated, lasts until deactivated.

The spirit raises its head, and stands from its prone position. Removing his hand from the skull, Ozymandias steps back to observe the beast. Dark scales stretch along the entirety of its body, some of them appearing to ripple and shift on the side of its stomach. Wings sprout forth from its body, which tells Ozymandias all he needs to know.

"Hou... one of the dragon-kind."

Hearing the words of the pharaoh, the dragon's spirit turns its eyes to the foreign monarch. It lowers its head to more closely inspect the human, the snout of the beast being only a meter from Ozymandias. A moment of silence is shared between the two, the pharaoh observing the majesty of a beast which has long left the world, and the spirit curiously inspecting the ornately dressed smaller life form. In a deep, booming voice, the spirit speaks to the pharaoh.

"Your kind are regular visitors of my grave, but you are the first to see me with my original appearance since I died. You're not of the tribes, or even of the region..."

Raising its body, the spirit straightens itself as it stands, posturing itself at its full height. It keeps its sights centered on Ozymandias, the narrowing of its eyes indicating a transition from curiosity to suspicion. "So, I'll ask now. Who are you?"

The pharaoh remains silent for a moment, wondering what could be cause for the spirit to be wary. It was dead, so what did it have to fear from outside influence? Perhaps it simply didn't want to be disturbed. "My name is Ozymandias. A ruler from another country, far from here."

The dragon closes its eyes, softening his expression slightly, and eyes the pharaoh again. "A king... I thought as much." Ozymandias shows no reaction to the caustic tone of the spirit's words, though it did perplex him. Waving his hand, as if to brush something from his face, he speaks yet again to the spirit of the great beast. "I shall ignore your tone for now, dragon. I'd rather know the reason for it than have you apologise."

The spirit narrows its eyes again, and scoffs mockingly at the pharaoh's words. "You kings are the kind to imprison and enslave for your own entertainment, are you not? Myself, and my kin, were not exempt. I was lucky to have died out here, as opposed to a temple built to contain me. Where I would be kept till I was brought out for the amusement of a lord, or their acquaintances. Others were held captive simply for the sake of 'protecting the people'. We were a peaceful species. Rare were the times we infringed on the territory of humans. And now..." The spirit nods to his own remains, looking down on Ozymandias with an expression of mild disdain. The words of the beast do not fall on deaf ears. Not even two years ago, he had imprisoned a religious minority for practicing worship of their own god. It was the correct thing to do, by the laws of the land, but it had come at a great cost. Perhaps this was the world's reminder of that incident. Ozymandias could not say he was no such man, for he was guilty of this act in his life.

"What is your name, beast?"

The spirit meets the question with silence, deciding whether to answer or simply to go back to sleep. "Tarasque."

"Tell me, Tarasque. The lord who imprisoned your kind, made a victim of your brothers and sisters. Does their lineage persist?"

Tarasque's raises a brow at the question, unsure of the meaning or intent of the human before him. "I would not know. I died hundreds of years ago. For certain, they were alive at the time of my demise. But now..." The sound of chatter could be heard nearby, which interrupted the words of the spirit. It looked to the top of the dune, where Ozymandias had himself come from, and at its peak, he could see a group standing atop the hill of sand. They descended, and Tarasque only spoke one word. "Nomads."

Ozymandias turned to face the group of travelers, who had no doubt come from all over the region to visit the remains of the great beast whose spirit he was currently speaking to. Obviously, they were unaware of the presence of Tarasque's spirit, but he watched as they each came to stand next to his age-old skeleton, at a different spot along the body, leaving their own offerings in reverence for him. They paid no heed to the pharaoh, and those who did only gave a brief nod in greeting. Ozymandias counted a large number of people, many of them bearing different patterns of body painting and varied clothing choices. The ones who'd come to give their offerings to the skeleton were only a fraction of the people, most of which were still making their way over the dunes.

"These folk have been coming to place offerings here for many years. Unlike lords and royalty, they value the sanctity of all life."

"I am no mere lord. The mongrels that you call lords are only that, unworthy to be labelled as anything more than such."

Silence falls on the pharaoh and the spirit. They observe the continual flow of nomads placing their offerings at Tarasque's skeleton, and the gradual departure of the tribes that had gathered. Tarasque himself pondered further on the pharaoh's choice of words, wondering whether they were born of arrogance, or if it was an attempt at sullying their names as an indirect gesture of sympathy. Perhaps, it may have been both. Neither of the two spoke further on the matter.

"Are there any more of your kind still alive today?" The pharaoh inquired. Tarasque replied without facing Ozymandias, his tone being casual, and rather matter-of-fact. "Doubtful. Many of us were captured and kept as pets for lords, the rest went into hiding for fear of suffering the same fate. We are blessed with longevity, but..."

Wordlessly, Ozymandias begins to walk away from Tarasque's spirit, walking the path of footsteps left by the nomadic tribes from minutes earlier. Drawing on the Prana within his body, he prepares to enter the Throne, but the booming voice of Tarasque stops him.

"In the Land of Fire, there is a mountain, Mount Ishinabe. You may be able to find another of my kind there, assuming they are not dead or moved on. If you do stumble onto one, tread carefully. The dragonkind do not take kindly to humans. Much less, kings."

Severing his connection to the spiritual plane, Ozymandias briefly surges the ethereal energy of the Throne throughout his body. In a bright flicker of golden light, he vanishes, leaving Tarasque to return to slumber. His next destination would be the mountain Tarasque spoke of.​

Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30-40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Considered the sibling of the Era of Gods and Dynasty of Kings, the Majesty of the Pendragon involves surging a large amount of Prana throughout the user’s body in order to enter the Throne. Their body, and everything on their person, will disappear instantly in a flash of light reflecting the color of their Prana. The user will then reappear amidst another flash of light at a location of their choosing; despite its nature, this process takes a few moments. Reappearing is accompanied by a crackling sound, creating both an audible and visual queue. This is enabled by the fact that the ethereal energy constantly exists within their chakra systems. Twice per battle the user can utilize a stronger version of this ability to prolong their stay in the Throne. This allows them to exist within the alternate dimension as Prana, which effectively places their body in a stasis. This halts blood loss, the propagation of poisons, the duration of active techniques/abilities, and any other aliments or conditions. This will happen for as long as the user is within the Throne. The user can only remain there for a maximum of four turns per usage. As long as the user re-appears on the battlefield on in the same landmark, then using this technique will not count toward escaping battle. If the user opts to re-appear in a different landmark then they will effectively forfeit the battle and the event. This only applies if the user utilizes Majesty while engaged in battle and not travel purposes. The first application, considered A-Rank, can only be used once every four turns. It can also only be used four times per battle. The second application, considered S-Rank, can only be used twice per battle and operates on the same cooldown as the A-Rank version. S-Rank applications render the user unable to use S-Rank or higher Prana for the next turn, if the user remains in the Throne for longer than a turn.

~LLM

Last edited:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond and co continue on
-----
Chakra: 2100-5-5=2090
Coming from x

~llm
Post automatically merged:

As the ship docked Desmond and co with the addition of the newly freed people departed the ship. After giving the captain a nice sum of ryo for his troubles Desmond spoke to the people he had freed telling them that their journey is now there own and if they wanted they could find haven in Tsumigakure and if not so be it. After is speech Desmond and co headed home with the addition of one more.
-----
Chakra: 2100-5-5=2090
Coming from x

~llm

Last edited:

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[x]

Travel Itinerary: #074 -> #080-> #081 -> #083 -> #087 -> #093 -> #102 -> #104 -> #105 -> #106 -> #107 -> #180
Departing #069 Dragon's Rest at 3:45am gmt+1(1/04/19)
#074: 4:45am - 5:45am
#080: 5:45am - 6:45am
#081: 6:45am - 7:45am
#083: 7:45am - 8:45am
#087: 8:45am - 9:45am
#093: 9:45am - 10:45am
#102: 10:45am - 11:45am
#104: 11:45am - 12:45pm
#105 12:45pm - 13:45pm
#106 13:45pm - 14:45pm
#107 14:45pm - 15:45pm
#180 15:45pm
Arriving at #180 Glacier mountain at 15:45pm (1/4/19)

GodItachi

Kin
227💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the begining of a mission with the following storyboard elements: D-rank (1): Explore a landmark
________
God Itachi spawns in the ninja world for the first time in a weird place. This placed was covered in sand like it was a desert. He wondered where he was so he started on a journey of figuring out his location. He started moving through the sandy area. There was nothing but sand every where like sand EVERYWHERE. GT didn't like this place at all. He had to get out.

"I AM GOING CRAZY."

His clothes is covered in his sweat because o the humid in this place. HE didn't like this at all. He continued walking miles and miles and starts to get thirsty. He channels water in his right hand and holds out his left hand cuffing it like a "U" shape. He shoots a blast of water into his left hand. He slippers the water quickly before it can evaporate hopefully it wouldn't have done that. He comes up to a place where there is a large skeleton just sitting in the middle of a large sand dune.

"Wow what is that?!"

He slides down the sand dune but in reality there was a place where people have been going down that was more safe but he made it down with no harm. He rushes over to the skeleton and starts walking around it touching it.

"STOP!!!!"

Someone yelled out at him as he touch the skeleton. He stopped and turns towards the direction of the voice which was to his 3 o'clock. The sound of the voice scared him, he has his head tucked down into his shoulders with his hands up.

"You don't touch this skeleton at all young man."

This old lady looks up at him and has her finger in his face.

"I.... I am so sorry I didn't know I couldn't touch it."

The lady pointed at a sign and at more signs that surround the skeleton. The young man puts his hands down and stands up straight with his head up out of his shoulder. He bows to the lady as the lady walked off and grabs the young little girl she was with.

"Ma'am? Can I ask you a question please?"

She stops and turns around counterclockwise with the little girl swinging around too.

"Sure young man, what is your question?"

"What is this skeleton of? I have never seen such of a creature nor something this large."

The lady laughed as she started talking.

"If I had a nickel everyone said that I would be rich. This skeleton here is of an ancient being. This being was said to rule this whole land and killed all the animals in this area hints why there is no animals not even a bird. The being is this land's good luck charm. If you leave it offerings it could give you good luck on whatever journey or lifestyle you are pursuing. Now I have to go but take care young man."

The lady and the little girl walk off as Itachi takes out a shuriken and some coins and place it beside the skeleton. He puts his hands together and gets on his knees. He prays to the skeleton for a healthy shinobi life and a peace throughout the world. He knew peace was something near impossible but good luck charms out there like this it wouldn't hurt to wish upon it. He gets up and continues his walk and uses the same technique again and drinks some water as he leaves the land and looking to explore places and hopefully gain more knowledge of this mysterious world.

"I hope I can remember this place and bring some new life to it. This place only has this one tourist attraction and not enough life."

He smiles as he leaves the area.

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.
x2

35 Health Points
300 -10 -10 =280 Chakra Points

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Unexpectedly arriving from [x]

Storyboard Mission Element(s):
  • Find and battle a strong demon and brutally torture cultists.
You must be registered for see medias
Cast aside by the vast and brutal Sea, Alucard and his allies ended up being washed ashore on an unknown land far to the west. The shores were completely covered with sand, rocks and.. bones. Alucard had noticed that upon trying to leave for the Formosa island again his team had been pulled by something and not just the rage of the ocean. Whatever it was that used such incredible power must've originated from here. It wasn't long before they were attacked by random nomads with lightning chakra sabers that rushed them just as they got back on their feet.

..I feel most welcomed.. I guess.

Alucard simply did not give two cents about the attackers lives as he created miniature volcano by stomping the ground infront of him and blasted it with a high density stream of fire. The tunnel, ending in the tracks of the bandits would carry molten rocks and other debris from the tunnel mixing with the flames and spew out, effectively killing them in their tracks.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, using his fire chakra and making an underground tunnel from between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire carry rock and other debris with it as it travels, melting them. With a single hand seal, the molten rock debris will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them and burning them alive.

With the perpetrators turned to glowing ash, Alucard and Blaziken would explore the lands in hope to find the source that led them to this god forsaken desert while the statue would guard Damon and the shore with Akemi. He had decided to leave him in his Sea of Life bubble and would rest assure that his statue would use its gravitational powers to overcome him if he meant trouble. In the meantime, Alucard and Blaziken wandered inwards to the land and found themselves a road which they would use. He would scout the surroundings with his Tenseigan and found a remote chakra signature in the distance and decided to head towards it. On their travels they would be met by sandstorms and random nomad assassins that appeared cloaked in black and silver attires as if they were part of some big bandit raid organisation, but they were no match for Alucards powers and to be frank he had lost much of his patience already and displayed zero mercy on the enemy as his dojutsu would lit up revealing his killing intent. 5 men surrounded him and his pokémon, who just stood next to Alucard with his arms crossed and slowly shaking his head.

I have craved human blood for too long, thanks for giving me.. a taste.

You heathens have violated the realm of the sacred bones. There will be nothing but honor for those that slay heathens such as you.

Oh you like bones, lemme give you some...

Alucard would gather up his chakra to massive amounts and unleash it into the ground, causing a massive forest to protrude from the sands in the shape of trees and other miscellaneous structures to appear.

Sawarabi.. No mai.

( Sawarabi no Mai ) - Dance of the Young Ferns
Chakra Cost: 45
Damage Points: 80
Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth and last of the five Kaguya dance forms. The user causes a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. While active, the user can merge themselves into the bone trees at will to attack their target from whichever spike they want.

Alucard would toy with his prey as two of them got skewer by bones protruding behind them piercing through their necks. Their blood was his as he merged himself into the bone structures and licked it up from their bleeding skulls. Maybe he was a heathen afterall. The remaining three bandits would attempt to strike Alucard as he just fused himself to a distant bone structure and appearing everywhere, laughing at their despair. They eventually fell on their knees and started praying as they saw no outcome that would end with them alive after Alucards technique. He would then appear into a tree that was infront of them, sticking out his two swords ready to decapitate them.

Well look at you. Maybe in your next like you will attempt to rob someone that is within your league. And put up some damn signs over your so called "sacred areas" as well. I didn't even want to be here but i was pulled against my will by something. If you give me any information about that i will reward you with a quicker death.

The three looked at eachother with a resolute and determined gaze then stared at Alucard. One of them would then speak after spitting towards Alucard.

We won't share any information with you.

Are you sure?

Alucard would create more bone spikes that would end up slowly skewer and rip off the skin of their legs, resulting them in screaming in pain.

Never, nev-

Alucard grew tired of the rascal who's pride was un-amusing and chose to silence the voice by piercing his mouth with a bone spike from the bone tree he was currently merged with.

And what about you two? SPEAK!!

In honor of our fallen, i will n-

SPLASH.

Yet another one would be silenced by Alucards bone spikes the same way as before, leaving only one of them left whimpering in terror of all the blood and guts spilled out on the sand and bones all around them. Alucard would bend the bones holding the last remaining survivor and grab his torn up body closer to him. Close enough for him to whisper.

What say you? I will make my offering more tempting, how about this, you tell me everything i want to know and i will spare your life and give back your.. well that's a mess.. I'll give back your legs. How's that? No, wait one leg will be left ruined as a reminder of your failure. Still though, is your life worth anything to you?

The man would look towards Alucard with a terrified expression and simply point in the direction that Alucard was and Blaziken had been walking towards all along and the chakra signature that was faded. The direction would be confirmed though, so that was always good. Alucard responded to the gesture.

What's over there?

..G..ggg...go...god..

Oh?

Alucard would crush the man to pieces, he had no intention of letting that vermin live after lying about it. Atleast it was a quick death. He would end the bone forest technique and re-assemble next to Blaziken, licking some blood off of his clothes with a very satisfied face. It would appear that "God" was ahead. He and his pokémon would continue inland and was met with a contentiously raging sandstorm but it didn't hinder him from noticing the massive skeleton that spotted the sand waves. It was huge enough to build a house out of and there were many offerings around the site as well, ranging from gold to flowers. There would be other people around gathering around the remains, but they were quick to leave after seeing Alucards glowing dojutsu on the other side of the carcass. They seemed to mean no harm but just wanted to pay tribute to the, what seemed to be, divine mythical creature. He paid no mind to them and continued towards the growing chakra signature that he had been pointed to. Having no idea what to expect really, Alucard would suddenly be grasped by the same force as when he was out to sea but much stronger. So strong it would pick him up from his feet and simply drag him and Mega Blaziken across the sand in a high pace. The pull was dragging them with an immense force right towards the ever growing chakra. It clearly felt like a trap at this point but his ego would decide to do nothing. Instead he was laughing uncontrollably through the sand and wind until they eventually reached what seemed to be a large statue surrounded by a shrine. The statue was of a naked woman with long hair holding on to what looked to be a lodestone of some sort in her hands. This unique material seemd to be radiating a massive amount of chakra and pulsating like a heart.

..Well i'll be damned. I kinda wanna bring this statue with me home. She thicc..

...Blaazeee....

*** sells. What can i say.

Are you done?

As Alucard and Blaziken was debating a loud voice would be heard from the shrine surrounding the statue and suddenly the two of them would feel a burst of pure energy pushing them back towards the sand. He would rise up and look around as a pulsating shroud of chakra with the shape of a woman would appear infront of him, unseen by Blaziken apparently. The radiating figure would grab on to Alucard and toss him violently into the sand while. The chakra would then manifest into a woman of flesh and blood infront of him with a sadistic smile on her face.

Took you long enough Alucard, i can finally end your life right here and right now.

Who the fawk are you?

I am the goddess of day and night, Azura. You've been a big thorn in the ass for my fellow cult so i shall personally relieve you of your existence.

Whatever it was, she was strong and showed the capability of using the same or atleast very similar powers to that of Alucards Tenseigan in terms of gravity pulls and pushes. At a closer look on her face, Alucard could make out that she had no ordinary eyes but rather they were purple with a black pattern. A dojutsu? It wasn't at all resembling that of the tenseigan but it could hold the same powers as it nonetheless it would seem. Alucard readied himself for a fight and got up from the ground with Blaziken retreating backwards for a bit. He would then unleash a large bolt of lightning from his hands to see how Azura would react.

Raiton!

(Raiton: Chidori Jinrai) – Lightning Release: 1000 birds ThunderClap.
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user will cover his hands in with lightning, essentially performing a (Raiton: Chidori) Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds in each hand. Clapping his hands together, the user can unleash that massive amount of lightning chakra into the form of a powerful Thunderbolt directed at the target. The technique is best used if the user has a height advantage in relation to the target. The thunderbolt is strong enough to leave a giant crater and cannot be used while being in Short-range of the target, at the risk of being hit also.

The lightning would protrude from Alucards arms and encompass a large distance from his hands with a torrent of disintegrating raiton chakra, aimed towards Azura. Her reaction was.. almost non-existant as she raised her hands towards the lightning and essentially absorbed it without much effort very much alike Alucard's dark release.

How cute..

( Fūjutsu Kyūin ) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 40 ( -100 per turn if used on an enemy )
Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique). If the user is weakened or injured, he can use this technique to absorb chakra and replenish his chakra resources and restore his stamina and chakra flow. If used to absorb Bijuu chakra, the user can even regenerate by half the amount absorbed, using the special vitality of that powerful chakra to power his body and regenerate. However, the user will also be vulnerable to the effects of chakra he cannot control, such as with Senjutsu. Both these aspects, however, pertain to a direct contact absorption and not technique absorption. When using the technique for direct contact chakra absorption, the user can absorb up to 100 chakra points per turn which he can convert into his own.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan bios with the (Gakidō) - Preta Path active.
Note: Can only be used 6 times
Note: Can absorb any Ninjutsu regardless of rank, nature or other properties as long as its within the same timeframe.

Alucard would attempt with another element instead to test out his opponents capabilities if it was infact better than his own dark release or not. Alucard therefore weaved a few handseals and created a large and powerful stone dragon that he sent flying towards the annoying woman with the Dojutsu.

Doton..

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) - Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
Range: Short-Long (made within Short, but reaches up to Long)
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

..However, just like before she would make the technique vanish in her hands using the same technique. How annoying, yet fascinating of an ability to do that. It would seem like she was immune to ninjutsu or atleast through that technique. He had to resort to use Taijutsu in order to fight her it would seem. Alucard would infuse his body with Yang energy.

(Yoton: Ken'i) - Yang Release: Power of The Sun
Chakra cost: 100 (50 per turn)
Damage points: N/A (+40 to Taijutsu)
Description: The user will reinforce his own body with Yang natured chakra, empowering his physical abilities to the outermost limits. This allows him to become physically very strong (beyond the normal levels of chakra enhanced strength), increases his resistance to physical damage (decreasing 60 damage from any physical contact), his speed (boosted to 3.5x his normal speed), and grants him a passive healing of all minor wounds at 30 damage per turn. However, by infusing himself with the Yang Nature, he becomes unable to use Yin Release techniques or Yin/Yang Release techniques; he cannot use Genjutsu or non elemental Ninjutsu of any kind (including special fields like Fuuinjutsu).
Note: Can only be used twice per battle and lasts 4 turns per use.

Interesting ability u've got there, shame for you though. I know how to counter things like that.

Good for you, i doubt you will lay a single finger on me.

Alucard was amused with his opponents confidence and rushed towards her with his fist ready to land a punch but as he entered close range from her..

( Shinra Tensei ) - Divine Punishment
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Chakra: 40 ( +20 per extra range )
Description: Using the Deva Paths abilities to manipulate gravitational forces, the user will repulse and push away anything around him up to a given range, in all directions, producing an omni-repulsion effect. The force and repulsive effect is absolute, affecting both energy and matter alike. The technique itself can be used with different ranges/sizes, depending on how much chakra the user spends for the technique and can even, in its smaller form, be sustained, forming a static defensive field instead of a wave-like effect.

Shōkibo - Small Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to short range. The offensive power in this size is not that high as it hits opponents but can still do severe damage. It isn't, however, fatal, boasting a physical 40 damage. If the user focuses this ability with the help of his hands he can sustain a defensive absolute repulsive field around him. He can't, however, do any technique while he is sustaining it and he can only sustain it for 2 turns. Once used, takes one turn cool down to use gravitational related techniques again, becoming when the technique ends.

Chūkibo - Medium Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to mid range. The offensive power in this size is severe, sending opponents flying backwards with enough force to, if not defended properly, leave near fatal physical damage. Although not directly fatal, the technique boasts a physical damage of 80. If the user focuses this ability through one or both hands, he can push away a specific target or technique alone, instead of producing the normal omni-repulsive wave. Once used, takes 2 turns cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.

Ōkibo - Large Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to long range. The offensive power of the technique is devastating and anything in its path that doesn't manage to defend properly is left obliterated. Its fatal if unguarded, boasting a physical damage of 160. Using this techniques poses a great deal of danger to the user as he damages his chakra pathway itself to be able to mold sufficient chakra to perform it. Once used, the user loses the use of any gravitational related techniques for the remainder of the fight and is unable to mold chakra for Rinnegan techniques and S ranks and above for 5 turns.
Note: The technique is immune to normal Elemental Weaknesses and Strengths and as such can't be physically blocked, absorbed or dodged by becoming intangible or similar means. However, the enemies can still use techniques that reduce physical damage to their bodies to survive its effects or escape its range through a fast enough technique. This means that in the large scale, while the technique can't be stopped, avoided or directly countered, enemies can still manage to survive if they are able to reduce the damage done enough.
Note: can only be used by Rinnegan bios with the ( Tendō ) - Deva Path active

Shinra Tensei

Alucard was pushed back by an absolute force simillar to that of his own Reincarnation Thrust technique. No, it was not simillar, it was exactly the same technique but with a different name. While his body enhanced with Yang energy residued the blast into minor wounds it still was the same absolute force that he used. This lady had immensively powerful abilities all tied to her dojutsu it would seem. However, if the technique worked just like his, Alucard knew that there was a brief moment of which he was unable to use it again after having done so. Would this be the case with her? Alucard rose up from the sand having his wounds closed immediately thanks to the power of the sun technique.

..I guess you are a god. Now i'll kill you.

Azura looked surprised towards Alucard who was still standing, feeling better than ever. He then rushed towards her with his two blades in his hands, ready to slice her in half.

Hmph

Yet another neat trick of her was displayed as robotic arms would grow from her torso and intercept Alucards sword manouver.

( Shuradō ) - Asura Path
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to create mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It allows, for example, the user to create up to 6 extra arms which can be used in a variety of ways, such as grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack him or perform handseals as the user throws kunais or does a Taijutsu move. It can even be used to help perform certain techniques. He can also alter his own head to manifest additional faces with additional pairs of eyes, all linked together. The possibilities are multiple. He can use this activation to access all of the Asura path abilities.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies with access to the Six Paths ability.
Note: When the user wants to change his body, he must activate this technique each time. This is necessary as well for 6 Paths of Pein bios.

With her extra limbs, she intercepted Alucards movements and would expose a laser cannon hidden beneath the robotic arms skin and fire it towards his face and shortly after detach the arms and retreat backwards. Alucard was strong enough to be able to tank the damage yet again just like her gravitational move. She knew that would be the outcome it would seem though.

Enough of this. You won't be able to escape from this. Chibaku Tensei!!

(Chibaku Tensei) - Planetary Devastation
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Range: Long
Chakra: 120
Damage: 160
Description: The user, taking advantage of the Deva Path's gravitational abilities, creates a dark black sphere that is thrown into the sky and pulls every and anything around it into itself, piling it all on top of one another until it creates a large solid sphere. This technique is quite devastating, as it created a massive crater and devestated the forest and mountains around it. The Sage of the Six Paths had mastered this technique to an extent that he created the moon itself where he sealed the Jubi's physical vessel. Despite it's admitted inferiority comparing to its original version, this technique was still strong enough to contain even an almost fully transformed Naruto and to create a large, 400 meter wide sphere of debris. The technique itself can only be stopped if the original sphere is overpowered by offensive Ninjutsu and if a target is caught in the technique's pull, his only way to survive is to protect his body from the crushing damage of the technique. The technique happens during a set amount of time, while it keeps gathering and pulling everything around which makes it that much more difficult to escape.
Note: The technique is usable only once per fight and prevents the use of Rinnegan techniques for the same and following 5 turns. The user will be limited to A-Ranks in the next turn.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan bios with the (Tendō) - Deva Path active.

Before he was able to reply, she would use a technique Alucard had never seen before but it was definitevely tied to the gravitational powers of hers again. A small abysall sphere would appear from her hands and was tossed up in the sky, seemingly to collect large portions of sand and act as a black hole, dragging Alucard and Mega Blaziken towards its pull. Alucard noticed that the sphere contained a massive amount of chakra and the only way to destroy it was with a technique of extremely high damage. Having no time to open up his chakra mode, Alucard would utilise his strongest attack that wasn't his gravity move as that would vaporize his pokémon. The glassy shards of his Yin infused Dust release technique would appear in the form of an obsidian phoenix and smash into the sphere and destroy it.

Jinton!!

(Jinton/Inton: Shamen | Dust/Yin Release: Absolution)
Chakra: 70 (-20/turn) + 10
Damage: 140 + 20
Description: Absolution is an advanced form of Dust release in which the user incorporates the unique trait of Yin release to solidify the the naturally energetic form of the Dust chakra. Instead, the form of the Jinton will take that of a stream of easily manipulative shards with the same disintegrating properties as its pure energetic form. On touch, these shards will travel through any target and disintegrate anything they touch(in accordance to S/W of Dust release). These shards are able to move and take the shape of anything due to Yin and Shape manipulation abilities. The shards will always originate from the users body and can have an extended duration on the field if the user wishes, which requires more chakra and extends the restrictions the user gets originally by the length the user keeps the technique active. In accordance to the properties of the Hungry Ghost technique, Absolution carries a debuff similar to that of the Hungry Ghost except it will only interract with techniques it clashes with and will not carry any parasitic properties once the technique defeats another(if it does) of course. The shards are a beautiful sight to behold, which is another property of the Yin aspect and gained passively. The shards are completely jet black and has a cyan flare to their exterior like a cold meteorite. This is purely an aesthetic property and carries no weight in battle.

Note: When the user has performed this technique, they are hindered from using S-rank and above techniques for two turns afterwards, as well as Yin/Dust release techniques above A-rank.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle with a cooldown of 4 turns.
Note: Can be sustained up to 3 turns for each use, but sustaining the technique prolongs the restrictive effects during that time it is sustained.
Note: User cannot use any Jinton/Earth/Fire/Wind/Yin techniques while this technique is active.

Azura was left speechless after having witnessed the destruction of the black hole technique and she vanished from the site without leaving Alucard an oppertunity to finish her off. He and Blaziken landed on the sand once again, the lodestone from the statue had seemingly shattered and there was no more chakra in the viscinity. It seemed like their fight was over but it rose up more questions about his enemies as they seemed to just grow in number by each day. He and his Pokémon would return to the beach with the rest of the party, noticing that Damon Oceanborn had released his Sea of Life technique. They all would head back to the Formosa island, hopefully not getting dragged into more shit.

LLM.

Last edited:

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Coming from https://animebase.me/threads/naschez-074.755891/#post-22091929

Continuation of narrative
Mission: Experiment with Advanced Ninjutsu

People with nothing to fear are rarely hard to find. Always out, flamboyantly parading themselves, as if they could take on the world itself, when in reality, they merely pray on the weak, pillage and drink, until someone stronger comes along and wipes them out. Regret is always the first thing they cry out about, and then threats, before the tears come streaming. This was a sight Hades had come across many times in the past, so many times he no longer remembered most, but the pattern never changed, at least, that is what he thought, as he approached the behemoth skeleton in the desert. The sound of rowdy bandits could be heard over the flickering wind, and the smoke from their fire could be seen through the blanket of sand. Hades only had one thought in mind, and he had full expectations to succeed in his endeavor, but those thoughts suddenly left his mind as he got close enough to see what was truly on going.

While he was ready for bandits, stealing and killing, the prospect of hostages had, for some reason, never crossed his mind. As he got closer, it became more apparent, that this group was taking full advantage of the fact they wouldn't die, and even more advantage of those who they preyed upon also being unable to be killed. Even for a monster as himself, the sight he witnessed sickened him to his core, the sheer level of disrespect for life, even made him a little angry.

Stepping through out of the sunlight and into the shadowy crop of the beasts large skull, Hades took in his surroundings. Before him, 30 men, most drunk, some asleep, and a few raping. The ones being raped, arms and legs cut off, dried blood all over them, and no light left in their eyes. For the briefest moment, Hades locked eyes with one, the first being to notice him, before the light in her eyes left, and she saw right through him, as if he wasn't standing there. Other bodies had been chained up, hanging from hooks, like meat ready for slaughter. Some where simply slumped in the corner, likely ready to be used as a play thing at any moment, but the one harrowing thing that kept hitting Hades, was the fact that, there was no escape for these people. No amount of beatings, no amount of blood loss, no amount of mental trauma, would allow them to escape a hell they never prayed for, and it was in that moment, Hades rage boiled over. Normally a calm man, in a rare sight, Hades allowed his anger to take over, even just briefly. In an instant, Hades shifted to his Rinnegan, tapping into his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan abilities, a single ethereal arm appeared, launching forward, and grabbing the man who was currently in the process of violating another, and crushed him to a pulp. The sound he made is what first caught everyones attentions. The gurling sounds as all his organs where crushed, his skull and chest caved into a bloody pulp, yet, his mind in tact, the gargling of blood masking his screams of agony as his body was obliterated beyond recognition.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 70 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. It also grants a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique. The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. Certain Rinnegan abilities have only been demonstrated by single users: Madara can create corporeal shadows in the invisible world of Limbo; Momoshiki is able to absorb any ninjutsu with his right Rinnegan and release it with his Left Rinnegan; Urashiki is capable of moving through time and space when different eyes are activated. While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara and other wielders could switch at will between their other eyes and Rinnegan eyes, although Uchiha aren't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Due to implanting Madara's Rinnegan into his eye, Obito loses the ability to deactivate this eye, much like Nagato.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan users excluding Sasuke.
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for other Rinnegan bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. In the case of Madara, user needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn before activating.

( Susano'o: Katachi Hafu ) - Susano'o: Incomplete Form
Chakra Cost: 60
Damage Points: 80 ( - 10 to user )
Description: Uchiha who have achieved Susano'o and have their Mangekyou activated are capable of calling upon Susano'o's skeletal structure, such as a ribcage for basic defence or an arm for interacting with the surroundings. This allows him to attack with quick force or to defend just as well, requiring no hand seals to trigger. The user can do this once every two turns and 4 times in total. If the user has an EMS or higher, the damage and/or defense increases by 20 damage.
Note: Mangekyou or higher must be active to utilize.
Note: Does not count as a full usage of Susano'o. However, if Susano'o has been used and cannot be used again, this cannot be as well.

A roar erupted, from a few meters away, as the first man clued into what was going on, however, Hades was having non of it. With a simple swinging motion, the man was struck by the same ethereal arm, flying off his feet and into one of the large bones of the beast. The cracking sound of the impact, and most of his bones breaking on impact echo'd through the beasts carcass, as his bloody body slumped to the ground below, similar gargling sounds pouring through what was left of his mouth. Hades was, for all intensive purposes, enjoying this. Smashing people to a bloody pulp who could not die, was, somewhat enjoyable. Without stopping his rhythm, Hades, without warning, darted his eyes around the room, locking onto 5 more men. From below each of them, two tree roots exploded from the ground, ingraining themselves into the soles of the men, twirling up their bodies, like a snake, snapping their bones on the way up. As it entered their stomachs, the roots would intertwine, crushing major and minor organs, and turning their insides into jelly, before exploding out of the shoulders, wrapping around their heads, and crushing them, leaving the mangled bodies strung up by the root system, like some form of voodoo doll.
(Mokuton: Kyousei Mokuzai No Jutsu) Wood Release: Greater Wood Technique
Damage: 60
Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

That was seven down, however, snapping back to himself, Hades knew, he needed the rest, and smashing them into a bloody mess, while it was what he wanted to do, would do him no good in this situation. From all around, Hades once more channeled his Wood release, growing a singular, large tree, directly behind him, which blew a sleeping pollen into the entire left over shell of the beast. Upon inhaling, the rest of the men, who where still attempting to stage a counter attack, slumped forward, passing out, and falling into a deep slumber.
(Mokuton: Kajukai Kōrin) - Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Description: The user after performing the snake hand seal take advantage of the innate properties of Wood Release to be able to force trees to grow on any surface in an instant the user creates a dense forest of flowering trees. The pollen produced by these flowers is then released into the surrounding atmosphere and when inhaled, quickly renders the afflicted target unconscious. One way to counter this technique is to destroy the trees.
Note: Can only be used by Madara Uchiha or Hashirama Senju biographies.

With a deep sigh, Hades glanced around. While not dead in the traditional sense, 7 of them where permanently incapacitated. However, Hades also had no real idea about how this Lack of death worked in the world, perhaps the gods would heal these wounds over time, or would these people simply be given the inability to die, yet any wounds they suffer remain, leaving them in an eternal agony? This was something Hades wanted to spend some time monitoring. However, Firstly, there where a few techniques Hades wished to attempt, to see how they would react to this new world. With his Rinnegan active, Hades actived his Human path. Walking up to the closest bandit he could see, Hades placed his hand on the mans skull, and began reading every thought the man had ever had.

From the start, he was once just a farmer. On the day Death left the world, his village was attacked, and he was given the option to join them, or become a slave. He clearly chose to join, and spread misery wherever he went. However, in his memories, was nothing useful for Hades. Just memories of slave abuse, drinking, killing and pillaging, yet nothing in his memory gave Hades any indication about his previous question about regeneration. Disappointed, Hades ripped the soul out of the man, letting it go, which is when the real surprise happened.

( Ningendō ) - Human Path
Description: The user activates the Human Path which grants a Rinnegan user the ability to read the mind of any target by placing his hand on the target's head or chest and yanking the soul out of the body. Though it provides intel by getting well guarded secrets, the technique inevitably kills the target. In the Ninja World, this technique partially draws the target's soul out, leaving them unconscious.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies with access to the Six Paths Ability.

( Kinjutsu: Tamashī no jokyo Jutsu ) - Forbidden Technique: Soul Removal
Type: Offensive / Supplementary
Chakra: 70
Description: By placing their hand on a target's head this technique allows the user to learn everything that the target knows. Once this is done, the target's soul is ripped from their body, killing them. The technique takes some time take full effect but the only thing the target can do is stop the technique before all knowledge is acquired. However, by attacking the user and forcefully making him remove his hand, the soul will be dragged out and the target killed. It is, however, completely useless against clones.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan bios with the (Ningendō) - Human Path active.
Note: Can only be successfully used twice. Requires 2 turns of maintained contact to execute.

As the soul left the mans body, something strange occurred. Normally in the past, whenever Hades tore out a soul, it would appear briefly, before simply vanishing, to where, Hades had no clue. However, this soul, seems to linger. As if merely hovered above the body to which it was once attached, it began to float around, aimlessly, lost, almost as if it was bumping into invisible walls, bounding back and forth, as it slowly, began to simply, float off into the distance, still bouncing. Hades was somewhat dumbfounded for a moment, on what he had just witnessed. He had never had the the chance to look at a soul in real detail, yet, as this soul lingered, it seemed to be weeping. Crying, as if in pain, or as if it was a lost child trying to find its parents. It was completely unable to pass onto the next world, and as such, began to search for a way to pass on, all the while, the dreary blue weeping nature of the tortured soul remained, as if it was in more pain now then ever before. Hades was wholey unsure what to even do with this information. As he just stared at the soul, until it was no longer in view. One question was answered, however, it appeared, that something, had almost locked the gates to the other side, but it seemed, both sides where locked. Through his Rinnegan, Hades was aware of the Underworld, but it seemed, even the heavenly realm, was no longer accessible by the souls of those who have lost their vessel. Walking to the next body, Hades attempted the same, hoping it was just some kind of lucky mistake, yet, the same thing happened, a weeping soul, unable to transcend up, or go down, stuck, in the mortal realm, floating on forever. This prospect was concerning, and sparked another Idea. Weaving the Needed Handseals, Hades summoned Zagreus.
(Kuchiyose Kinjutsu: Edo Tensei) – Forbidden Summoning Technique: Impure World Reincarnation
Chakra: 60 (-20 per resurrection per turn)
Description: A technique developed by Tobirama Senju used to revive the dead. To perform this technique the user must first acquire DNA of the person they intend to revive, be it hair, blood samples, or limbs. The soul of the revived target must also reside within Irkalla or the Pure World, not those who have been consumed by the Death God or previously sealed by means that would otherwise make it impossible to be resurrected, like their soul being destroyed. Next, a living sacrifice is required for the soul of the resurrected to use as a vessel. Once all prerequisites for the technique have been met, the acquired DNA of the person is smeared on a special scroll and activated. This forms a special seal with the living sacrifice n the center. Then dust and ash encase the sacrifice’s body, giving them the same appearance that the revived target had at the time of their death. The person is then revived and the end product is usually stored in a casket until summoned by the user performing the Tiger → Snake → Dog → Dragon → Clap hand seal combination. When the user summons the revived soul, a casket first appears before revealing the revived target. The Edo Tensei Summoning can be countered by sealing away the targets soul or by having the summoner cancel the technique. As they are unlikely to do this voluntarily, using a genjutsu to trick them into cancelling the technique is ideal. The sequence of hand seals for cancelling the technique is Rat → Ox → Monkey → Tiger → Dragon → Boar and saying Kai. If the summoner dies before the technique is deactivated, then this method is impossible. The summoned soul is able to resist control through a Breakout Chance, see Edo Tensei rules for specifics regarding this per turn event. In the event of Breakout a summoner can seal their Edo Tensei, unless Breakout occurs through the use of the Snake → Ram → Boar → Dog → Tiger seals. The summoned soul is then left as an immortal revived soul, autonomous and without any link to the summoner. Edo Tensei are typically summoned with a Talisman installed in their head, applying special sealing script to modify and adjust their Breakout Chance and abilities. By default, meaning without a Talisman, an Edo Tensei can only access techniques two ranks lower than the maximum its biography allows, its base speed is reduced by four levels, all its damage is reduced by 20 points, and Chakra present in techniques it uses is reduced by 10. These do not count as debuffs; they are modifiers present on the biography from the moment it is summoned.
Note: A biography can have up to a total of three souls for revival, abiding by all Edo Tensei rules.
Note: Users of this technique can have up to three souls prepared for revival, but only 1 present on the battlefield at any time. Orochimaru, Kabuto, and Tobirama biographies or Necromancer specialists can have up to two on the battlefield.
Note: Biographies are able to use the user’s customs. Captured biographies can only use customs for advanced fields, not basic customs.
Note: Captured biographies for vessels and DNA material must be done through official battle, approved by a Moderator.
Note: Edo Tensei can be used twice per battle.

To the side of Hades, a coffin emerged from the ground, and as the lid hit the ground, Zagreus figure emerged. With his chakra control, Hades redirected the flowers pollen away from them, as Zagreus woke up, and looked towards his father.

I see, you have summoned me father, although, looking around, the situation looks handled, what do you require?

Hades stood there for a moment, the information flowing through his mind at what he had just witnessed, before blinking back to the conversation at hand, and replying.

Zagreus, tell me, what happened when you died? What happened to your soul, specifically?

Zagreus' eyebrows burrowed, it was clearly a strange question to be summoned for, yet he was slightly taken aback, it was the first time he had seen his father so serious.

Umm...well, when i was struck down, Plutus was screaming at me, but the world went silent. I could still see her, but i could hear nothing. Next instant, the world went blank, and i awoke in a smokey area. There where a few others there, only briefly. They explained that, i had unfinished business in my soul, and as such, i was in limbo, neither in the after life, nor the underworld. I was stuck, in this perpetual realm, waiting. What for, i didn't know, as the choice was something buried deep in my soul. Next thing i knew, you had summoned me to this body.

Hades was still confused, but it answered the question he had. This soul was clearly not ascending, and nor was it descending to the underworld, but it also wasn't in limbo. If that was the case, Hades would have seen many souls floating around, yet it seemed, from Zagreus' description, his soul did leave this plane, and was pulled back, by Hades. Turning to Zagreus, Hades spoke.

Bring one of the bodies here, i need him to wake up. Also, summon the King of Hell

Zagreus simply knodded, walking towards on of the sleeping men, and dragging his body over to the area where the pollen was not present. A few moments passed, as the man began to awake, but his drowsyness was short lived, as Zagreus Summoned the King of Hell, a towering figured, who opened his mouth, and wrapped his tongue around the man, binding him in place, awaiting a question. Hades leant to Zagreus, and mumbled,before Zagreus spoke.

Tell me, do you regret raping and pillaging these villages once you where made aware that you where unable to die?

The man nodded profusely, exclaiming that Yes, he did regret it, but nothing escaped the King of Hell. The diety shuddered, passing judgement, as the mans soul began to come out from his mouth, wrapped up in the Kings tongue, before being swallowed. The dieties mouth shut, and all seemed normal. Zagreus was about to speak, before the Diety shuddered again. Turning his attention to the King, Hades eyes widened, as the soul which had just been swallowed, reappeared from the kings mouth, reattaching itself to the man it had been ripped from, before the diety vanished, forcefully. Turning to Zagreus Hades eyes where wide.

I....I dont know, father. Ive only used this once before, but i didn't disspell the king, he....ran away? At least, thats how it felt...he was too scared to send the soul to hell...or maybe...he was unable to, and what stopped him, scared him?

( Jigokudō ) - Naraka Path
Description: The user activates the Naraka path which grants Nagato the ability to access the interrogation ability of the path but not the regeneration ability. The interrogation ability requires the user to merely grab his target and causing the King of Hell to appear before them. With the victim seemingly paralysed, the King Of Hell will unzip its mouth to release tendril-like arms and would draw out an apparition of the victim's life force energy in the form of an enlarged tongue. The King of Hell then proceeds to pass its judgement. If the person was lying or refused to answer the questions, the King of Hell would remove their tongue and consume it, killing them. However, if they told the truth, they would be spared, although left extremely exhausted.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

( Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kukuou Makai ) – Summoning Technique King Of Hell
Type: Offensive / Supplementary
Chakra: 50
Description: The King of Hell is a deity that rules over life and death. One who wields the Rinnegan is able to call upon this deity for various purposes, possessing authority over it through the power of the Six Paths. After activating the Naraka Path, when the user grabs their target and asks them a question, the person's soul emerges from their mouth in the form of an elongated tongue. The King of Hell then grabs the soul using its own tongue, which is split into a pair of arms, and proceeds to pass judgement on them. If the person answers the question dishonestly, the King of Hell will rip out their soul and devour it, but if they are truthful, it will instead release their soul and spare them. When used for this purpose, the King of Hell and the souls it grasps are only visible to the Rinnegan wielder and those who fall victim to the technique.

Through its second ability, the King of Hell can repair any damage done to any of the user's Paths, injured Ninja or Summonings, which it accomplishes by grabbing their damaged forms with its tongue and consuming them. When the King of Hell is used for these purposes, others are able to see it. The King of Hell is also used as part of the Outer Path — Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique, releasing all of the reincarnated souls through its mouth. The user can, through the Outer Path, use the King of Hell to give life back to the dead, exerting true and absolute control over life and death.
Note: Requires the user to have activated either the Outer Path or Naraka Path.
Note: To heal a Summoning, one turn is required. For Paths, they must be consumed for 2 turns and other regular Ninja require 3 turns.
Note: Can only be summoned twice to regenerate or heal targets. Can only be summoned to interrogate 3 times.
Note: 6 Paths of Pein bios can regenerate damaged Paths 4 times per battle.

Hades had a concerned look on his face. What on earth was going on. A power, so strong, it not only removed peoples abilities to die, but it also was strong enough to reject the King, and force him to flee the one who summoned him. What kind of powers where being thrown around, and when did they appear, where too many questions. Reverting his Rinnegan back to his EMS, Hades waited as the man before them opened his eyes, before kneeling down, smiling, and locking the man into Tsyuykyomi.
(Doujutsu: Tsukuyomi) - Eye Technique: Nightmare Realm
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 70
Damage Points: 120 (-20 to user per use)
Description:
One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, this illusion renders the victim at the total mercy of the user. The user has full control over space and time in the jutsu and can place the one affected through any hell they desire for any length desired. The only limitation of the technique is the users own imagination and skill, a fact proven by Itachi Uchiha who was must more masterful with its use than any other Uchiha before him. The technique itself only lasts for but a mere second in reality, but the one affected could have suffered through the equivalent of several weeks of torture which will manifest in severe mental damage and physical fatigue.
Note: Requires direct Eye Contact and the user to have MS active
Note: Each use reduces the duration of MS by 2 turns
Note: Its unblockable and unreleasable
Note: If the target doesn't possess at least a 3 Tomoe Sharingan, he is left unconscious
Note: Doesn't work on enemies who have MS/EMS active and use their own Tsukuyomi to counter

As Hades and the man appeared in the nightmare realm, Hades began. In this tortureous genjutsu, thin spears of glass where slowly piercing every inch of the mans body, but at the same time, Hades was using this infinite feeling to interrogate the man in a mere second.

Tell me, what did you see, or well, what did your soul see when it entered the King?

Darkness...nothing but darkness, and then, a flash of blue light, and a booming voice, speaking in a language i didn't know, and then, i saw you.

Explain the feeling, what did your soul feel?

Fear. My soul shook with fear. As if it was trespassing where it should not be. My soul ran from the light. Like a moth fearing a flame, all i can feel now, is that fear.

Anything else?

The diety you used, to rip my soul, he said something, before i departed. He simply said "Run" as if what was stopping him, was far greater than him. Whatever has that monster feared, cannot be stopped, it has taken control over this world, and both the underworld and after life, we stand no chance.

In that instant, the man slumped, his brain broken into a thousand pieces. An entity, that the King of Hell feared enough to run from, an entity, without power to reject souls, and lock away their passage to the afterlife and underworld. These where powers, that Hades could not understand, let alone fight, which narrowed his choices. Turning to Zagreus, Hades spoke.

It seems...i slept for too long, Zagreus. Something beyond me has taken over, and i doubt these is much i can do to stop it. Which means, i may way assist it. For now, i will desummon you, but i will call you back soon enough.

Zagreus looked concerned, but nodded, before the coffin emerged behind him, sealing him back for the time being. Hades had to finish up what he was doing here, and get to work. Using his Wood released, Hades created coffins for all the bandits. On the inside, a sleeping pollen, which would keep the men asleep for eternity. The coffins would wrap around them, before submerging into the sands below, becoming true caskets.

Next, Hades made his way to the slaves which had been abused and used. The sight still made him sick, but while they slept, it made things easy. Leaning down, and forcefully opening their eyes, Hades used his Sharingan to lock away their memories, erasing them, removing all hint of the trauma which had occurred. Hades also healed what wounds he could, but some where beyond his help.

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15 - 40 ( Equal Cost for Each Additional Turn Sustained )
Damage points: 30 - 80
Description: This broadly refers to a range of genjutsu performed with the Sharingan. It has also been shown to be performed through the Sharingan's higher evolutions: the Mangekyō Sharingan and the Rinnegan. By establishing eye contact with a target, the Sharingan user traps them within a sustained Genjutsu of the user's creation. Sharingan Genjutsu are stronger than other Genjutsu, being difficult to break in comparison due to the sinister chakra powering them. When utilized through the Mangekyo Sharingan, these Genjutsu are enhanced and deal an additional 40 damage. However, the time dilation effects and similar effects/ability of Tsukiyomi and custom variants cannot be replicated through these illusions. When used through the EMS, these illusions deal an addition 50 damage. In the case of Supplementary and none damaging use, these Genjutsu can be exploited for one of various purposes, such as: causing temporary paralysis in the target, forceful extraction of information, relaying memories, removing Genjutsu placed on the target by others, and controlling a target's actions. Controlling a target's abilities in limited to Summoning and other none Creation/Ninja entities. The 3 Tomoe Sharingan can forcibly controls Basic and Ancient Summoning's actions as long as they sustain this technique. MS can affect up to Mythical Contracts while EMS can effect even Legendary Summonings. This control is limited to the ability to control their physical movements with limited access to their ninjutsu, using only skills related to the Summoning itself.

In the event of Bijuu, Mangekyo Sharingan users are able to use their MS to cast powerful enough Genjutsu that even Tailed Beasts cannot break their hosts from it, being ensnarled as well. These Genjutsu can also seize control of a Tailed Beast by temporarily severing its connection to the host without the need for eye contact. If the Jinchuriki has not entered any Chakra Shroud state or higher, the user can cast a powerful Genjutsu that severs their connection and prevents access to the Bijuu as well as any of it's skills for 3 turns. Should a Chakra Shroud or Incomplete Jinchuriki transformation occur, the user is capable of preventing full access to it's Bijuu Skills for 3 turns by suppressing it. This presents itself in an inability to utilize the Tailed Beast Bomb variants, a Bijuu Skill such as Sand or Coral as well as access higher transformations. Should the user have EMS, this control is extended to blocking access for double the time and should a Complete Transformation occur, the user is capable of suppressing it's form and ending the Transformation in it's entirety and forces the health drawbacks to trigger as well as a reduced max health and chakra by 25% from fatigue. However, Bijuu Suppression can only be done by sustaining the technique at the cost of 2 moves per turn and prevents Sharingan Genjutsu for 5 turns.
Note: While powerful, the effects of Sharingan Genjutsu only last while the user actively sustains the technique, preventing usage of other Ninjutsu at the same time. This indiscriminately prevents the use of chakra in other techniques outside of basic Taijutsu only.
Note: When used in the NW, this can be used to tame a wild Tailed Beast and allow the user to summon it in an enraged state for 4 turns, only being capable of using Sharingan and non chakra enhanced Bukijutsu during this time, Ninjutsu being barred while controlling the target. This beast is summoned at max powers and has access to it's Skills and one Bijuu Pathway, determined through Official Roll in the NRP Discord. This ability can currently only be done by Madara Uchiha in the Ninja World.
Note: Can only be used once per turn. MS and EMS use can only be done once every 4 turns.
Note: Requires Eye Contact and activation of 3 Tomoe and higher Sharingan.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu ) - Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Type
: Supplementary
Chakra: N/A (2x the amount of damage healed, 200 max)
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant.
Note: Can be used on up to 2 targets.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninja.

With their memories wiped, Hades had little left he could do here. He had made his choice. From this point, it was clear that there was nothing in his arsenal of powers which could over come the death. Even his strongest weapon, the King of Hell, fled in fear of what was causing this event. However, remembering back to the village prior, Hades thought that, he could attempt to help in a different way. Dismantling the large tree which was producing the pollen, Hades vanished, Heading for the next Land Mark, the next village, in his attempt to counter death.

Mission End

LLM-to LM 73

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Finally land!!

Hmph..

The two landed in the desert, far away from any civilization as Dragon's Rest was nothing but a barren wasteland. Alucard had been here once before, battling a rinnegan user by the name of Azura. His own power had exponentially increased since that encounter but the scars of their battle seemed to still be visible in the lines in the sand. She had escaped upon being overwhelmed with his Dust Release technique and yet she was still missing. Back then, Alucard also had his Pokémon; the fiery Mega Blaziken. A small trip of nostalgia rushed through him but then he looked over at Lilith playing in the sand. That's right, she had never been to a desert before.

Come along, we're not staying here.

Lilith sighed and picked up some sand in her hands and blew it away with her mouth.

It's like an ocean of small rocks. This world is truly mesmerizing.

The two left Dragon's Rest and headed inlands.

LLM.